Golden Princess cabins on Emerald Deck - HELP!

Preceptgal

We just returned from Alaska on Golden Princess in July and had E514 and were disturbed by the music in the Explorers Lounge below us. We are wanting to book Golden Princess to Hawaii in March and are looking at E410 or E421. These are the cabin doors you can see while you wait for the elevators (lifts). Does anyone know if we will have noise from passengers in the lift area or the elevators themselves (it looks to me like the areas below on deck 7 will be quieter than the lounge was...) Thank you so much for any help!!!

Although not on the Golden but on the Island & Coral, we have had staterooms right off the elevator/stair lobby (you could see our stateroom door too). We have never heard a sound. So I would assume it's the same on the Golden. Very convenient. Go for it.

We had a cabin just beside E410 for our last February Hawaii cruise and it would be the better cabin as it is down the hallway a few cabins from the elevator/stairs area. Saying that we've had our cabin facing that area on other ships and didn't have a problem with noise.

We were in E516 on the Golden back in June and there were a couple of nights when I could hear "noise" from the lounge -- usually, it was just the thump of the bass guitar and drums. I couldn't actually hear the music or singing. But I was usually so tired, I went to sleep fairly easily. Still, I wouldn't hesitate to book E516 again; maybe 514 was just far enough over to make a difference.

Archived