1st DOD in January on the Gem

SailBabySail

I can just see it now...you board on a freezing cold and possibly snowy day in January and the bar servers are pushing tropical drinks :eek: That will be wonderful on maybe the 2nd or 3rd day but in NY in January it is my opinion they should consider offering something a bit different.

So, who can tell me if they start with the tropical drinks to get you in the mood or something different like maybe a "spiked warm cider". I kind of asked this question for late September last when we went up to Canada and the answer was tropical drinks BUT, the weather was in the 80s from day one so the tropical drinks were all good. Can anyone offer an answer? Thanks :)

I can just see it now...you board on a freezing cold and possibly snowy day in January and the bar servers are pushing tropical drinks :eek: That will be wonderful on maybe the 2nd or 3rd day but in NY in January it is my opinion they should consider offering something a bit different.

So, who can tell me if they start with the tropical drinks to get you in the mood or something different like maybe a "spiked warm cider". I kind of asked this question for late September last when we went up to Canada and the answer was tropical drinks BUT, the weather was in the 80s from day one so the tropical drinks were all good. Can anyone offer an answer? Thanks :)

Hop in the hot tub for sailaway and order a shot of tequila....can't go wrong with tequila....:D

Hop in the hot tub for sailaway and order a shot of tequila....can't go wrong with tequila....:D

You are obviously a tequila lover :D but alas! I am not and, ditto for a hot tub in freezing cold weather. I would probably end up in the infirmary :eek: I should have been born in the south as I have detested cold weather most of my life. Maybe a brandy would do it?

Archived