Holiday Inn FQ Royal St Opinions please!

DFritz

I was going to post this in the hotel section but there is NO activity there so thought I would take a chance here. Has anyone recently used the cruise and parking package at the Holiday Inn French Quarter in NOLA on Royal Street? We are wondering about the location, condition, parking, etc. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I visited friends who stayed in this hotel (Holiday Inn on Royal) recently. They had a room with a bedroom, bathroom and living room. It was clean and worked for them. Around the hotel are all sorts of handy shops including a large drugstore and plenty of places to eat.

They paid less than I did for my hotel and I thought they got a better value for money.

The Holiday Inn or Royal is on Hot Wire quite a bit. I believe it is rated as a 3 star and goes for about $60.00. You can check Better Bidding and check the winning hotels for New Orleans and see how to identify it. I believe it is at Royal & Canal which is on the edge of the French Quarter.

Archived