will we make it?

Kelsemab

After a 4 day cruise, we would like to take a towncar to a DW hotel , drop off our luggage and make it to the Cinderella Breakfast (of course paying a 1 day entrance to MK) , last seating 10:20 I believe. Is this possible if the we are off the ship by 8:00-8:30?

It's entirely possible, if you get off the ship right after they clear customs...and IF there are no delays. You could theoretically be at your hotel by 9:00 or 9:30.

That said, if you're depending on DISNEY transportation to get you from your hotel to the MK then that may throw a wrench in your plans; you may have to wait a bit for a bus.

They are starting a character LUNCH at CRT beginning June 10...that may be a better bet for you, if you are traveling after that date.

you will almost definitely not make it

On all the DCL cruises I have taken, we are usually off the boat with the first batch of people, get thru customs easily and get to the airport right around 10am

If you plan on dropping off luggage at a hotel, then going to MK via monorail or bus or private car, then get on the next monorail at the Transportation Center - then get your tickets and/or walk thru the turnstyles (usually having a small line), then walk the length of main street (dodging in and out of other people), all the way to the castle by 10:20???

I don't want to dissapoint you when you get there but, it is never gonna happen

And all of the above assumes the ship arrives on time, customs is easy, finding your luggage is quick, no problems with the car or traffic, check in at the hotel is quick, no lines to get on the monorails at MK, etc.....

no way,

as the previous poster suggests

try for Lunch

After a 4 day cruise, we would like to take a towncar to a DW hotel , drop off our luggage and make it to the Cinderella Breakfast (of course paying a 1 day entrance to MK) , last seating 10:20 I believe.

Hi Kelsemab. You're paying premium monies for a 4-night Disney cruise. Why add unnecessary stress to an otherwise fantastic vacation? I don't know how often you've visited Disneyworld, but you have countless options for dining entertainment. I'd recommend the Hoop Dee Doo Review. It's in the evening / night, so you'll have plenty of time to get to your hotel, make use of the pools (if desired), have a leisurely lunch and embark upon the park of your choice. Then enjoy the dinner show and perhaps, afterwards, a hayride through the woods.

All the best.

Archived