Carnival Freedom Spa Balcony Deck 11 Question

I am currently booked in an 8E on the Panorama deck and I am seriously considering upgrading to an 8S. Anyone stayed on deck 11? Is it noisy from the wooden deck above or is it pretty quiet? I am a night owl and sleep late in the mornings, so do you think I would be making a mistake by moving to deck 11?

Thanks,

Rita

We had a balcony on the spa deck on the freedom. It was a very quiet hallway but based on what you said about yourself, I would stay put. The only real difference is that the balcony doors on the spa deck slide instead of swing open. Also the panorama deck balconies have more privacy because they are covered. The Spa deck balconies are open and the people on deck 12 can look right down on you, hear your conversations (vice versa) and you may get things thrown down onto the balcony (ie, cigarette butts, ice cream cones, etc...) We had some garbage thrown down onto our balcony a few times. Given the choice, I would stay on Panorama over Spa deck...

I stayed on deck 11 on the Freedom. My biggest complaint was the cruisers on the serenity deck could see right down into our balcony. No overhang like other balconies. When it rained, our deck had water laying all over it. Balcony wasn't sloped correctly to the drain. Loved the view but probably wouldn't stay there again.

Kim

Archived