Nov 2nd Miracle Cruise -- Roll Call

polkadotannie

Hello

I was able to figure out how to insert one countdown icon but, for the life of me, I could NOT insert another one. Is there some sort of trick to this....I copied the URL and instead of the icon what showed up was the URL. I did it a bunch of times trying to insert it in different places to no avail. Bummer. :(

I just spent hours and hours reading the "secrets" thread -- really great info -- :mad: bummed about the topless deck that's no longer available -- if only for being able to get away from kids.

Thanks to those of you that were kind enough to answer my thread -- I did find the 11/2 roll call, so I'm all set there. :p

xo Annie

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cruise Critic Polkadotannie.:D If you have any questions about cruising in general and Carnival specifically, this is the place to ask.:D

Hello Mike & Laurie

Thanks for your welcome message!

I've been spending waaay to much time getting familiar with the CC boards -- it's so addictive. Have not figured out how to insert more than one countdown clock -- it's not working for me :confused: !

Gordon and I LOVE diving off Cozumel and plan to go back there next Spring.

I enjoyed several weeks on Roatan back in 1993 and it was beautiful. I imagine it's much more built up by now :(

Some of the best diving I've ever done was out of Ambergris Caye on an overnight -- absolutely phenomenal! Did the Blue Hole -- yikes! -- but it's cool to be able to say I've gone down to 145 feet. :p

Thanks again!

xo Annie

Archived