Inspriation- less then 2 weeks!!

purplemusik

I'm so excited! It's my 5 year old's first cruise, my Aunt and Uncle's first cruise [ they've actually never even SEEN a cruise ship ], and my husband's 30th :D

With the nicer/newer cruise ships I've been on, I'm trying REALLY hard not to feel disappointed [ I think disappoinment isn't really the word for it since I'll be on a cruise- HELLO! ] but I hope the whole time I'm not thinking," Man, if they think THAT is good- they should see it on the nicer/newer ships" :rolleyes:

what do you think the perks are of cruising on a smaller ship? Get me more excited and over my stupid complaint! :cool:

just got back from my 4th cruise on the Inspiration.

My first CCL was on the Inspiration in its first year. It was then a big ship, now it is a small ship. Everything is relative.

I like the fantasy class layout - it is easy to manuver around.

Bigger and newer do not always mean better, you will have a great time

Love easy layouts! Hated RCCL when we would keep going down wrong elevators and would have to walk all the way down to the other end to fix ourselves [ the whole 7 days ] ugh! But, that could have been coupled with the fact we all got the cruise illness [ we all = the whole ship ] LOL

Archived