Weddings?!?

I know two people that booked their weddings via Royal Romance. A good friend of mine had her ceremony at Magen's Bay on St. Thomas (they sailed on the Jewel). The reports back from both brides stated everything was perfect and memorable. :)

Daughter was married on the Oasis in Dec. RCCL and everything that they handled was wonderful, however royal romance's coordinators ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, lucky for us the maids of honor and RCCL were on the ball. Oh and the officiant, her goal seemed to make my daughter cry. That being said it was a beautiful wedding with 50 guests and 33 of us sailed with them (bride and groom). The reception was fantastic and so was the photographer. If you are getting married with Royal Romance keep in mind they are there to help you and have the best intentions our girls (RR coordinators) where over an hour late to the ship and this caused many of the problems.

I just discovered that there's a wedding board on CC, too! You may want to try there. I've been to several cruise weddings but all were on/through Carnival. I do know that some RCCL ships have much nicer on-board wedding venues but that's about it.

I had my wedding last year on The Grandeur of the Seas. The wedding boards on here were somewhat helpful but not alot of RCI weddings. It was mostly Carnival brides. If you have any questions feel free to private message me. Also in my signature is a link to our wedding photos. I'm very happy we chose a cruise wedding and given the chance I'd still do it all over again.

Hi Guys,

I just got engaged last week on the Freedom of the Seas!!

We really want to get married on a cruise but i need advice and help!! Eek

Where do i start?! How did you all go about arranging your weddings...

I would totally appreiciate any help you guys could give me as i have no idea where to start...

You can either reply to my post or email me on jojot22@hotmail.com

Speak to you soon

Jo

xx

Congratulations on your Freedom engagement, Jo! Here is a link from RCI's website for Wedding Guidelines (for the Freedom): http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experience/html.do?exCode=624&shipCode=FR It contains information on how to contact Royal Romance and their Wedding Consultants. If you choose a different RCI ship, just search 'weddings' and Wedding Guideline links for every Royal Caribbean ship will come up. Btw, I'm unsure as to how Royal Romance works when living in Scotland, you may want to check with your TA or the cruiseline for more details. Best wishes!

Archived