*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good morning, SMDer's and good night Rich!!!

Yea, Hottie Biscotti and Julie are booked.

Rich, I will have to kick Marie in the Azz o la if she decides to tromp on my Drama Queen title.:D

Hope everyone has a super day.

Good Sunday morning SMDers. Nice cool morning here in south Texas (I mean 62 and not 42 - that would be cold).

Steven - after the last pub crawl, how could we not have wear some sort of costume. I still liked Bobbie's with her PJ's and a boa. But then again, who could ever forget the fairies:eek:?

Cathy p - Rich, I will have to kick Marie in the Azz o la if she decides to tromp on my Drama Queen title.:D

Do you think we could make it a charity event and sell tickets? lol

Marie - are you up for a charity event? I can just see it, "and now for your entertainment" lol

Janet - ya know some people just can't take a hint on the "18 day board". If they do post, its something nasty. Not here!

OK, just to set the record straight. Rich is from San Antonio, Texas, therfore "satex"

Hope everyone has a great day. Have fun!

I never thought about what "satex" meant. Once I put my brain in gear I figured it out. I'm usually in a hurry to read comments and barely look at the user name.

I lurked on both Magic group threads (even before you became official). Although both groups seem friendly there was a poster on the other one that made me feel uneasy. I'm sure it's just me but I decided I felt more comfortable with this group. :cool:

Hope everyone's sinuses clear up.

Hello!!!! it's me!!!!! did you miss me??

So sorry I have been awol, but I have been on fb when I have the time.

We are painting the entire main floor of the house, plus putting in new hardwood, new carpet, and fixing up the biffy too.

Plus Thanksgiving and hiring a new accountant.

This will be short and sweet. So glad to see Julie and Mr Hottie will be joing us!!

Actually Mr Hottie and I were talking over on fb. He thinks I should bring my lobster Larry on the cruise as our mascot lol

And hi! to all joining our crazy but lovable little group. I am sure I'll get to know you as the weeks fly past us.

Speaking of weeks....

71 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE SET SAIL ON THE MAGIC!!!!

See you later and play nice

xo

OK, whats going on:confused:. Now I'm confussed. Please, someone email me or better yet just tell everyone so we all know. lol

Marie - great idea on the buttons

Andrea - miss ya, but we know that you've been busy.

Kathy - your right, we are a great group (or at least I think so). No, I know we are a great group and now your a part of it!

Hi Mimi (by the way, the pancakes were really good - thanks for the idea)

OK back later.

OK, whats going on:confused:. Now I'm confussed. Please, someone email me or better yet just tell everyone so we all know. lol

Marie - great idea on the buttons

Andrea - miss ya, but we know that you've been busy.

Kathy - your right, we are a great group (or at least I think so). No, I know we are a great group and now your a part of it!

Hi Mimi (by the way, the pancakes were really good - thanks for the idea)

OK back later.

Cathy might have been asking why I would make buttons for the Arse whoopin...

If she missed the post by Rich

about her whoopin my Arse for trying to take her Drama Queen Crown...

And No Rich, I will not be making buttons for that :eek:

I may for something else, but not that!

So Ok now I want to know what is going on..:confused:

Did I miss something too??

I had a sinus headache and felt like yuck yesterday, did not read all the post now I think that I should have....Maybe I missed something...:eek::eek:

Y`all let me know if I did...:p

Andra thanks for the count down..

Hey to everyone..

So Ok now I want to know what is going on..:confused:

Did I miss something too??

I had a sinus headache and felt like yuck yesterday, did not read all the post now I think that I should have....Maybe I missed something...:eek::eek:

Y`all let me know if I did...:p

Andra thanks for the count down..

Hey to everyone..

I don't think you missed anything...

If you did I think I did too

There must be something goin on that I have not found. I shall look into other post and see what is brewing since nobody wants to tell me. If you don't want to tell me here you can email me cpeele1@verizon.net.

Having a good day so far. Hope everyone else is.

Cathy, see what you started? lol Nothing is going on, but everyone wants to know what it is, if it is!:D:D

Good morning, SMDer's!

OK I think I dosed and had a Dream that something happened and nobody told me about it.:o What a dumbo, I went thru all the post again and I don't even know why I typed that. Time to put me in a home in Florida I guess.:D

Off to work, chat later.

I know what is going on.....

what's going on is

wait for it :D

this is gonna be a GREAT cruise :)

bumping us as it is only 7am here on the West Coast and we are already on page 3 :confused:

Well thank goodness I didn`t miss anything!!!

You all know that I am the oldest of the group and am suppose to be the FIRST to know everything!!!!:D:D

Hi Rich, Marie, Cathyp, Dawn, Andrea, Janet, Mimi, Kathy, & Lori.. Betty too.. was Betty here??

Have a great day all..I will ..I`m off to get a pedi....:)

Good morning ya'll.

Cathy p - your work just wanted you to start getting the feeling of retirement before you retire. I thought about taking the week before I retire off.

Waving to Dawn, Bobbie, Marie, Kathy, Andrea, Janet and you there lurking wishing your name was on the list. It can be. Call or email Johan and book this cruise

We now have 9 1/2 working days in order to get this cruise booked before Carnival discountines our group discount!

OK, time to run and get a haircut. Got to start getting ready for the Splendor cruise next week (Can't wait). Talk to ya later.

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until Nov 1, 2010. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Remember that Carnival will discountine both the reduced deposit and group cruise rate effective Nov 1, 2010. After that you will be required to pay the full deposit of $250 per person and will pay the prevailing rate at the time of booking.

Spend your money while your on the cruise and not on the cruise!

Hi, everyone!

Just checking in between loads of wash.

I'm glad I didn't miss anything. :D

Cathy is already feeling out of the loop at work and projecting that on us. IMO That is so true.:D

Rich, that would be a good idea to take off the week before. I just added all my paid time off to my days I am not working so my check will look like I did .lol

Chat later.

Archived