*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Sleeping? I've been up all day and I get to stay here at work until 4am. Then, I get to go to sleep. Hey Cathy, you won't hear your neighbors complaining!

Hi Bobbie. You go ahead and book you a cruise for Thanksgiving. You deserve it.

Marie - I'm still working on some people here at work and a few other friends to get this thing booked. Some of them just don't understand about the monies they are going to save.

Hi Kathy

Good night Marie.

OK, now for all you lurkers out there.

Time is running out.

If your interested in this cruise, please click on the link for the prices. Then contact you TA or call Carnival and ask about the price of this cruise. You will see that the price of the cruise right now is about $100 more per person. Plus, lets now forget that with this group you still get a $100 OBC

Now on Nov 1, 2010, the reduced deposit and group rates go away. You will have to pay the full deposit and the prevailing rate for the day you book this cruise.

SAVE MONEY

Book this cruise prior to the Nov 1 cutoff and get the group rate.

SPEND YOUR MONEY WHILE YOUR ON THE CRUISE AND NOT PAYING FOR THE CRUISE.

Hey gang!

I have an elongated bone that I have had forever I guess and now it decided to get inflamed. So now we do the Napersin bit and I need to wear sneakers without a back that I can put my $295 inserts into. Then of course it is surgery. Same foot so I will have it all taken care of after the cruise as it is a 12 week recoup period. I may rent a scooter to keep up with Sheryl or just bring my wheelchair that goes bump in the night.:eek:

I still have a tad bit of laundry to do. Mine is upstairs next to my bedroom. Very convenient.

Chat later.

Rich I took your advice, my Thanksgiving cruise is booked.;)

Got a good Military rate too..:) The best part is no airfare to deal with on this one, and due to the Military rate we do not have to go to the dungeon....Yay!!!

Cathyp real sorry about the foot woos that you continue to have.:eek:

Sure hope that they will go away and leave you alone for awhile real soon.

Afternoon ya'll. Coming live from work.

Bobbie - my laundry is calling, but it will have to wait until friday. Then everything will be clean for the cruise. Congrats on the Thanksgiving cruise.

Cathy p - new shoes?

Hi Marie

Hello SMDer's...

Nothing much to say, but wanted to say Hello and move this thread to the top where it belongs ;)

People need to know they only have a few days left to get in on this great deal...

Check out the CC Group Cruise list, an book one ASAP

This one is not on the list, so click the link in Rich's Signature, check out the great prices for the newest Carnival ship, And book with some of the nicest Cruisers you will ever met!

Us of Course :D

Good morning, SMDer's!

Rich, a new pair of cheap shoes with no backs and if I can't find any then I will cut them out.:eek:

book with some of the nicest Cruisers you will ever met!

Us of Course :D

Could not have said it better.

Bobbie, thanks for the support.

I guess it is time to take a shower. I did eat breakfast so that is good. Just trying to get in retirement mode.

Good Morning SMDers. Trying to wake up. Yes I know its almost 10am, but I'm on vacation:p.

Cathy p - Maybe you should just get some flip flops. That way you don't have to cut anything:rolleyes:. Good morning.

OK, its off to lunch with mom today and then the Spurs game tonight. Ya'll have a great day.

PS. I think I've given up on Laura and our business page!

Rich, I have 1 pair of flip flops and I am now wearing a pair of sandles that I went and had my toes doen with. I am not suppose to wear these because of the other issues I have with my feet.:(

We don't need Laura for us to have a business page we have Chelle and that is all we need.

Have a good time at lunch and the game.

Hey Rich!

Can you hear me??

Have a great vacation!

Have a great cruise

Have a great Birthday

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Let me get my glasses so I can see this. lol Thanks Janet. You know me, I will have a good time!

Happy Birthday just popped a Coor's Light for you, Rich!!!!!!

Thanks Cathy - my B-day isn't until monday, but we are flying out Sat and cruise on Sun. But you just keep poppin them for me. Thanks

Archived