*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good Morning All!!

Sorry I have been MIA but I have been SUPER busy training the new bookeeper. She's very nice and a quick study, so I imagine she will be able to be on her own within a week or so.

Cathy honey, wish I was retired and moving to Florida :( We could sit back, pop some Coors and talk about Rich :p

Welcome to Lynda and your group. WOO HOO !!! More Canadian content, even if we are on opposite coasts lol...

Poof, we all have been in that difficult decision making position, and I think you were wise in choosing the car.

I have to fly, but promise to check in by the weekend with our countdown

ciao for now xo

Okay my friend and I are thinking about joining you all on this cruise but not really sure what this group is all about. Without reading every post can someone tell me what SMD stands for and let me know what we would be getting ourselves into LOL. We are not really into group activities or excursions and wondering if just anyone can get in on this group deal.

Thanks for any help!

Vicki

Hey, Vickie, the group is called Spirit of the Magical Dreamers. We are a fun group and you can do as little or as much as you want. We are a CC group with really good prices as long as you call Johna by Friday and book. We also have an On Board Credit for each cabin booked. So get the good price and book. Oh by the way the name came from 2 different cruises that we have been on. Some peeps are from the Spirit and some like us are from the new Dream and some we have never met and want to.

Good morning, gang!!

OK so Lori here I am making your rum cake, I get it all in the pan and get ready to put it in the oven. Chit I forgot the rum. So now I have scrapped it back into my bowl and added the rum. So who said that Cathy is not a baker.:eek: I will taste test and if it stinks will try again.lol

Everyone have a great day!!!

Good morning everyone.

Vicki- you don't have to join in the group activities or shore excursions. People do what they want. We probably won't join in everything but this group sounds fun and we will join in occasionally. Most important- you only have until Friday to get the low deposit and cruise price. :eek: (oh the pressure!)

Ok... now you guys have me wanting to go on this one. A little background, I'll be 53 on that cruise, my daughter will have just turned 21 on Feb 14th of 2012!! Will there be others close to her age? I promised to take her on a cruise for her 21st b-day. Thanks for any info. I will book on Friday after I talk with her tonight!! Thanks

It is official we are booked !!

Room 1

Lynda (Sunnyday2010) - 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Jennifer - 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Room 2

Bonnie -4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Heather- 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

We are in our late 20's.... ummm I mean late 30's ! :cool:

We are alot of fun & can't wait to get to know you !!

Lynda & Jennifer are Sister's AND Bonnie & Heather are Sister's :p

Vicky & SingleCruiser52- I hope you join !! I am new here also, never been on a Group cruise :) I also wondered what SMD was :rolleyes:

I just never asked yet. Thank you Cathy for the story !

Hello Marie

Janet I would love more info on Royal Caribbean or NCL Group cruises when it is available ! A cruise from NYC sounds great !!

Thank you for the Welcome Bobbie & for answering my questions !!

Hi Andrea, yes more Canadians !!!

YEA!!! WELCOME TO Lynda, Jennifer,Bonnie and Heather. Also pre welcome to Vickie..

Marie, how come I never heard about the NYC cruise? Do you not love me anymore.:(

Ladies, Rich is in charge of our wonderful group and he is on a cruise this week but he will be so happy that you are joining us.

Lori, I made your cake twice and it was great both times. Thanks for sharing the rum cake. YUMMMY

chat later

I'm so giddy......

We're booking tomorrow with Johna!!!!!! You know this before Andy even knows!!!!

So Andy just called and said he talked to the DMV, well, we have 21 days to register the vehicle which means we have 200 dollars freed up today! Which means we can book, we can book! Woohoo!!!!

I'm sure Andy will agree... he already did 3 weeks ago, he'll agree to anything that puts such a big smile on my face like the kind I have right now!

Yipeeeee!!!! :)

And thank you for no pressure. Everything works out for a reason and this is definitely a sign we need to book the cruise. :)

Janet, keep me in the loop on the Royal Caribbean $25 cruises. Since we will be in Florida some of those may be really cheapo.:D Plus I love our sibs and bros.

I will absolutely make sure EVERYONE knows when it will happen on a RCCL ship!! Marie didn't tell you, cuz Marie didn't know. Sheryl, Andrea and I have been talking about it. And I think a couple from my mateys group as well.

Ok... now you guys have me wanting to go on this one. A little background, I'll be 53 on that cruise, my daughter will have just turned 21 on Feb 14th of 2012!! Will there be others close to her age? I promised to take her on a cruise for her 21st b-day. Thanks for any info. I will book on Friday after I talk with her tonight!! Thanks

We might not actually be 21, but we all ACT like it! Does that count??

It is official we are booked !!

Room 1

Lynda (Sunnyday2010) - 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Jennifer - 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Room 2

Bonnie -4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

Heather- 4C Toronto ON Anytime dining

We are in our late 20's.... ummm I mean late 30's ! :cool:

We are alot of fun & can't wait to get to know you !!

Lynda & Jennifer are Sister's AND Bonnie & Heather are Sister's :p

OOO..OOO more sisters!! Judie and I are sisters too!!

Welcome to Lynda, Jennifer, Bonnie, and Heather!!!!

I'm so giddy......

We're booking tomorrow with Johna!!!!!! You know this before Andy even knows!!!!

So Andy just called and said he talked to the DMV, well, we have 21 days to register the vehicle which means we have 200 dollars freed up today! Which means we can book, we can book! Woohoo!!!!

I'm sure Andy will agree... he already did 3 weeks ago, he'll agree to anything that puts such a big smile on my face like the kind I have right now!

Yipeeeee!!!! :)

And thank you for no pressure. Everything works out for a reason and this is definitely a sign we need to book the cruise. :)

OH GREAT!!!!! Awesome!!!!!! Whoo HOO!!

Vicky & SingleCruiser52- I hope you join !! I am new here also, never been on a Group cruise :) I also wondered what SMD was :rolleyes:

I just never asked yet. Thank you Cathy for the story !

Hello Marie

Janet I would love more info on Royal Caribbean or NCL Group cruises when it is available ! A cruise from NYC sounds great !!

Thank you for the Welcome Bobbie & for answering my questions !!

Hi Andrea, yes more Canadians !!!

I promise to let everyone know about the RCCL cruise!!

Sounds like fun! Kimi & I just wanted to make sure if this was the CC Swingers group that we got some practice in before the cruise HAHA! We'll be calling Johna before Friday, Lord help you all with us on board :).

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh HONEY!!! You are going to fit right in with this group!!!

1914936068_funnel2.jpg.8156d2e5accece37ae7cc50d5fc5f03e.jpg

Spirit of the Magical Dream

Carnival Magic

February 26, 2012

1161333687_allnames.jpg.fbf3434c0432020852024f568f95dab2.jpg

4 colors, so around 16 dollars if prices don't go up.

Here is a new shirt design. Chelle super duper duper helped me with this one. What do you think?

Also, please note that all the names are on the back of the shirt now. Well, at least those to date anyway. Including Mimi, Andy, Lynda, Jennifer, Bonnie, Heather, Vicki and Kimi!

I really wish I knew how to post big pictures.

[ATTACH]173361[/ATTACH]

Spirit of the Magical Dream

Carnival Magic

February 26, 2012

[ATTACH]173362[/ATTACH]

4 colors, so around 16 dollars if prices don't go up.

Here is a new shirt design. Chelle super duper duper helped me with this one. What do you think?

Also, please note that all the names are on the back of the shirt now. Well, at least those to date anyway. Including Mimi, Andy, Lynda, Jennifer, Bonnie, Heather, Vicki and Kimi!

I really wish I knew how to post big pictures.

Janet, I am too crossed eyed to appreciate, I hope we are included. Happy times! Thank you!

Omg, I was not able to be here today, to many things to do and look what I missed...

Lynda, Bonnie, Heather, & Jennifer are official (welcome ladies), Vicki & Daughter are gonna be maybe, & Poofy & Andy are coming too...

How cool is all of that...;) YAY!!!

I`m going to be MIA for a few days.. Have to be out of town from tomorrow until Saturday. Going with a friend who has a meeting at our State Capitol.

While she spends a couple days in meetings, I spend a couple days hitting the Malls...:p

Y`all keep up the chatting & remember me...Check in when I`m home again...

Janet I am still liking the shirt!!!! ALOT....

And I wanted to so badly too,

Chelle said, Marie leave it alone, but really I wanted to send you a check,

or call Johna myself and say you have their info just do it....

If they cancel, I'll take the hit....

I am so happy for you...and us, that you get to come along...

It gets way to blury when I tried to make it bigger...

By the way, did you read that the Fire Horn went off on Riches cruise today :p

I guess this is the 2nd time it has gone off for no reason this month.

Rich is going to have stories to tell

John said it was really loud, so free "Underwear" Laundry will be provided if needed. :eek:

Archived