*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Great!! You are already on the shirt! lol I think you will find even us "old" people will give you a run for your money in the fun department!! I'm so happy you guys are joining the fun!

Holy Cow! I'm not a "young'en", I just act like it! Ask my daughter, drives her crazy! I've got 2 grandbabies that I love to pieces but am so glad I had my kids when I was young, look at me now...enjoying life :).

Okay, you will all soon figure out that Kimi & I are planners ;). So I have a question and I'm sure if I spent enough time on the internet (like I don't already) I would figure it out. But here goes, what airport do you fly in to to embark out of Galveston? And are their shuttles to the pier? It looks like I would need to fly in to Houston and it is an hour or so trip from there?

Geography was never my strong suit!

oh man...I feel your pain! I also am a planner and it drives my family crazy!! But to answer your question, yes Houston is the closest airport. I don't know how far it is to the port though. Rich, our group leader is from Texas, so I am sure he will be able to give you all the details when he returns from his cruise. Probably Monday. Maybe Sunday. :D

Holy Cow! I'm not a "young'en", I just act like it! Ask my daughter, drives her crazy! I've got 2 grandbabies that I love to pieces but am so glad I had my kids when I was young, look at me now...enjoying life :).

Your picture looks really young! Well good, then we can just act like youngsters together!!:cool:

Now I'm going to have to look at the map and see where Dayton is .

I am north of West Salem 14 miles :p

and we have our very own home town boy doing well in the NFL, Dante is on the NC Panthers...

I see his dad about every day I work, unless he has flown off to see a game... :D

Happy Birthday to Chelle (Oct. 31) and have a great time in Vegas Marie, Chelle, and Dawn! I think this is the week Lori goes to Vegas too. So Lori, hoping you have a great time too!

I think we are going to try and do lunch or something on Wed with Lori. She and Chelle have each others cell #'s...

oh man...I feel your pain! I also am a planner and it drives my family crazy!! But to answer your question, yes Houston is the closest airport. I don't know how far it is to the port though. Rich, our group leader is from Texas, so I am sure he will be able to give you all the details when he returns from his cruise. Probably Monday. Maybe Sunday.

Your picture looks really young! Well good, then we can just act like youngsters together!!:cool:

I thought I was a better planner than this, but here it is 11:00 the night before I am to leave to drive to Vegas, and I am not packed???

RU kidding me, if it were a cruise I would have been packed 3 months ago...and yet, this cruise coming up, I am still not packed

What has happened to the real Marie :eek:

Maybe she turned into Spontaneous Marie...

Funny thing is, I have all the items Chelle wanted me to buy and bring to Vegas,

just not stuff for my part of the family:eek:

Ok, I did pre make Breakfast burrito, and some reg. burritos too. Oh and some ground meat for the Taco Night, and some steak and gravy to go over noodles. Maybe I am more prepared than I thought...

I guess we'll find out once we get there. I guess I should pack some cash.

Just kind of funny is all.

I didn't want to make a trip to the store when we are on Vacation, but I think I will be :o

Morning everyone!!! TGIF!!!!! sure can't wait til today is over, work is killing me lateley. OT every nite , should be ending soon.

Have a safe drive Marie--we'll definitly try to hook up Wedneday.

Gotta go make that 35 mile drive to work :mad: One thing to look forward to is a free lunch-- the health department is buying us lunch today to thank us for all our hard work these last few months. Have a great day!

Good morning, SMDer's and all you Vegas bound ladies!!!

Lori, Chelle and Marie, have a wonderful time. If they have a pig slot machine, play it for me. Chelle, Happy Birthday and many many more.

Vicki, I have never been to Texas other than riding thru Dallas so it will be an experience for us as well.

Chat later.

I am north of West Salem 14 miles :p

and we have our very own home town boy doing well in the NFL, Dante is on the NC Panthers...

I see his dad about every day I work, unless he has flown off to see a game... :D

I think we are going to try and do lunch or something on Wed with Lori. She and Chelle have each others cell #'s...

I thought I was a better planner than this, but here it is 11:00 the night before I am to leave to drive to Vegas, and I am not packed???

RU kidding me, if it were a cruise I would have been packed 3 months ago...and yet, this cruise coming up, I am still not packed

What has happened to the real Marie :eek:

Maybe she turned into Spontaneous Marie...

Funny thing is, I have all the items Chelle wanted me to buy and bring to Vegas,

just not stuff for my part of the family:eek:

Ok, I did pre make Breakfast burrito, and some reg. burritos too. Oh and some ground meat for the Taco Night, and some steak and gravy to go over noodles. Maybe I am more prepared than I thought...

I guess we'll find out once we get there. I guess I should pack some cash.

Just kind of funny is all.

I didn't want to make a trip to the store when we are on Vacation, but I think I will be :o

Well, at least you will be in Vegas. Plenty of stores to choose from! :D

Ooops, I forgot to post here this morning my bad.

Very scary stuff... Chicago just confirmed expansion to all religious buildings, synagogues, churches, etc. for high terror alert.

It's amazing that our intelligence intercepted all of this though.

Stay safe friends. We won't be attending any religious services this weekend. It upsets me because I don't like to show to the world that I am a coward to terrorism.

I'm very distraught.

Ooops, I forgot to post here this morning my bad.

Very scary stuff... Chicago just confirmed expansion to all religious buildings, synagogues, churches, etc. for high terror alert.

It's amazing that our intelligence intercepted all of this though.

Stay safe friends. We won't be attending any religious services this weekend. It upsets me because I don't like to show to the world that I am a coward to terrorism.

I'm very distraught.

Mimi, God gave you a brain, He expects you to use it...

If you have knowledge of something and decide it is best to stay home,

than you are doing what He expects.

No need to be called a coward, more like you are WISE!

and those times a feeling comes over you to NOT go on the elevator alone with some strange person... I think you see where I am going...

Not a Coward...WISE!

Stay safe my friends, Chelle is on a plane at the moment, my niece is getting on one in an hour...

I pray they will be safe too.

Mimi, God gave you a brain, He expects you to use it...

If you have knowledge of something and decide it is best to stay home,

than you are doing what He expects.

No need to be called a coward, more like you are WISE!

and those times a feeling comes over you to NOT go on the elevator alone with some strange person... I think you see where I am going...

Not a Coward...WISE!

Stay safe my friends, Chelle is on a plane at the moment, my niece is getting on one in an hour...

I pray they will be safe too.

You and Cathy are right (Cathy via email with her advice). We shall see. Our place of worship told us that they have talked with local police and the necessary precautionary measures are already in place.

I think as the hours go by, we'll have more information and will make our decision on what to do this weekend.

I am praying for Chelle and your niece that they are safe.

Stay safe friends

Good Morning Everyone!

Haven't been on this thread forever and I am sooo far behind I will never get everything read. Love the shirts and of course, I will be ordering one of those when we can.

As most of you know, I am a BIG COLTS FAN! But, one of my best friends grandson plays for the JETS (Dustin Keller) and since my kids went to school with the Keller boys I have to support the Jets when they are playing. Now, Drew Brees played at PURDUE so I have to cheer on the SAINTS. For me, the Super Bowl was easy, I couldn't lose.:D

Rich's fun on the Splendor is about end after this sea day. Why do vactions have to go sooo fast? Can't wait to hear about it!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week-end and stay safe! For you gals that are in Vegas...have a great get away! Sounds wonderful!

Bobbie, did you buy anything fun?

Good morning SMDers!

I hope everyone is doing just great and Marie, Chelle and Lori are already having a wonderful time. I wish I was there in Vegas.

Betty, nice to see you back. I missed you. Yep it will be fun to hear what happened on Rich's cruise.

Mimi, no you did not miss it. We did not start one. I think we are just using this one and then if someone starts one not with our group we shall chat with them if they want us to. At least I think that is what I heard.lol

Well I need to motivate so will chat later.

Good morning SMDers and happy Saturday! Welcome to all who booked this week!! I'm terrible at names so forgive me if I don't name everyone :)

Cathy, I'm not in Vegas yet, not til Tuesday. I still have to work Monday :(. Wish I took Monday off too, but I need to save my vac days for cruising! It'll be so good to get away from work, its been crazy for weeks (months?) now. I wish Don was coming with me, but he decided to stay home. So it'll be just me and my brother.

I'm sure Rich is enjoying his cruise, can't wait to hear his review on it. Time for me to get to work around here, then I need to start packing!

Hi, Lori, oh poor thing, I thought you were in Vegas. Hubby decided to stay home, I can't imagine Kenny letting me go to Vegas by myself. He loves to gamble as much as I do.lol

Just got home from getting the rest of my stuff for Halloween. I can't wait until Kenny to get home so we can get ready.

Chat later.

Good morning, SMDers!

Happy Sunday and hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Marie, glad you are safe and sound and so is your friend's daughter.

Trying to figure out what to do today but I need to do something maybe the closet.:eek:

Archived