*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Ok, Janet, so who tinkled in your wheaties today??:D I love the white with red so no more stress for you. That is it decision is made so everyone just get use to it. There, I told them!:D

I just came from picking up my last perscription and saying goodbye to one of my phamacist. OMG I cried like a baby and got such a nice hug. Then I came home and wrote an email to the Board of Directors telling them how exceptional my service has been. I still have my first guy to say goodbye to on Wed and he will be the hardest.

I now am on my way upstairs to get our clothes sorted out until Monday and then space bag the rest.

Chat later.

Hello All,

Janet I like the white with red shirts and I think the guys will to! Thanksgiving is next week and I don't have any plans. I guess I should start planning!!! I hope you get some news about the Splendor soon. BTW, I love Christmas movies too!!! I'm a sucker for watching ABC Family and the Hallmark channel this time of year.

:D

Have a great Monday Everyone!!!

Ok, Janet, so who tinkled in your wheaties today??:D I love the white with red so no more stress for you. That is it decision is made so everyone just get use to it. There, I told them!:D

I just came from picking up my last perscription and saying goodbye to one of my phamacist. OMG I cried like a baby and got such a nice hug. Then I came home and wrote an email to the Board of Directors telling them how exceptional my service has been. I still have my first guy to say goodbye to on Wed and he will be the hardest.

I now am on my way upstairs to get our clothes sorted out until Monday and then space bag the rest.

Chat later.

who tinkled in my wheaties? lol! I have never heard that before!! Is that cuz I was blabbering, or being snarky? I didn't mean to sound snarky. I am however stressed beyond belief right now though. Maybe thats what went into my writing. :o

Hello All,

Janet I like the white with red shirts and I think the guys will to! Thanksgiving is next week and I don't have any plans. I guess I should start planning!!! I hope you get some news about the Splendor soon. BTW, I love Christmas movies too!!! I'm a sucker for watching ABC Family and the Hallmark channel this time of year.

:D

Have a great Monday Everyone!!!

Jen...Hallmark!! I love that channel. limited commercials too.

I love Christmas movies also and as for Thanksgiving nothing planned maybe a cornish hen or two.:D

I bet you will still be unpacking. I hope your travels are easy peasy!

Rich is back. I told ya it would be a very busy weekend. Yesterday we started cutting down the tree at 8am and didn't finish until after 5. I was so tired that we went to Subway for a sandwich and then I died for the rest of the night on the couch. Its pretty bad when I have to come back to work just to get a break!

Friday we drove up to Blanco for $150. Check this out. At the Spurs games they have a motorcycle giveaway (it's really a land sales deal). So monday I signed up and they called me on Wed. They asked if I would like to come up and look at some land and that they would give me $125. And, since it would be on a weekday, they would throw in an additional $25. Now I'm not one to go looking at some land I'm not going to buy, but for $150, Thank You!

Janet - kepping fingers crossed that the Splendor is sailing on Nov 28th. Also, looks like the t-shirts are going to be white (I see a few purple votes out there).

Cathy - Xmas movies - can we just get through Thanksgiving first. Got the car packed yet?

Speaking of Thanksgiving. Mom will be making dinner as she does every year. She doesn't cook much anymore, but insists on making dinner on thanksgiving(of course my sister will be there to help and I will be making the pie!).

Vicki - congrats on the weight loss. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I like to eat!

Morning Marie.

Hi to Jen, Chelle, Andrea, Judie, Lori and everyone else.

Getting busy. Back later.

Evening all! a quick pop in before bed. Worked the late nite clinic at work today..not too busy, much better than a few weeks ago. Janet, white with red letters work for me! I can't believe Thanksgiving is only a week away. Don and I split the cooking duties, just a small dinner this year with DD and SIL. Nite all!

Good Night all, slow day on the boards for sure...

What is up with that, we are now under 2 months to go on the Liberty thread, and yet it is so slow....

Oh well, everyone must be out buying my Christmas gift :eek: Can't wait to see what I am getting :p

Maybe it is a white T with red letters :D

Good BCOD morning!

Geez I cannot sleep. I am so tired but my eyeballs keep popping open.

Rich, I don't blame you on the $150 land look and take a peak. When timeshares were really big I use to hit them all and get some nice stuff. Even got a 13 inch TV which I gave to one of my kids for Christmas. Speaking of which, it is never to early for a movie about Christmas. I could watch them all year. It beats some of the crap o la they show.lol

Janet, you never heard of my little term? I don't remember who said it to me first but I use it all the time except on don't use tinkle in real life.:D You are not snarky just stressed waiting to hear about that cruise I am not going on.:( I told you I got everyone onboard with the white shirts and red lettering. Just leave it to the Chat Director to get it done.:)

Well I just heard Kenny get up so I best go and spend some time with him before work. He has today, Wed, Thurs and 2 hours on Friday and then RETIRED.

Janet I see by the main board you have posted about the Splendor...

Sorry about your Birthday cruise on her, but it sounds like they will adjust your air fare, so can you get on a different ship going a day sooner or later?

Oh I am hoping you get to be cruising for your B-day

maybe you can spend a day with Emilie and Jarod if you have to wait a day to get on the ship :o)

Morning SMDer's.

back to the Craft room for me Yuck...

why oh why do I let that get so out of hand....

Janet, I am sorry that your cruise has ben cancelled. I did not see that. I know how you plan but due something on the spur of the moment and pick another ship. It will be so much fun. You could be like me having a Cornish Hen on Thanksgiving in FLORIDA!!! Yee Hah!

Janet I see by the main board you have posted about the Splendor...

Sorry about your Birthday cruise on her, but it sounds like they will adjust your air fare, so can you get on a different ship going a day sooner or later?

Oh I am hoping you get to be cruising for your B-day

maybe you can spend a day with Emilie and Jarod if you have to wait a day to get on the ship :o)

Morning SMDer's.

back to the Craft room for me Yuck...

why oh why do I let that get so out of hand....

Nope, no other cruise for us. Carnival is price gouging and has raised the prices of every other cruise by at least the 25 percent discount they are giving us. An interior on the Spirit is over 900 bucks a person! They think we are idiots I guess! I am really pissed off at them. Not for cancelling, that is understandable but the price gouging is just an insult! I called Carnival first thing this morning trying to make other arrangements. But no luck. I even tried the east coast and Galveston cruises. We can afford the cruise, but the airfare for 9 days from now is rediculous. So that isn't even an option for us. :(:mad:

I am going to suggest to Judie that we take the 25% off the miracle cruise. That will save us 500 bucks! But what do you want to bet that they will not allow us to take it on existing cruises.

Good evening SMDer's. Worked until 4 this morning so, I pretty much did nothing today.

OK adding a few more names for the Freestyle Excursion:

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

19. Andrea

20. Dave

21. Vickie

22. Kermit

23. Ron

24. Carman

25. Magdelia

26. June

Who's next!!??!!

Wow, we are getting a nice group for this one. I don't see Jerod and Em's or Steve and Julie.

Janet - so sorry to hear about the Splendor cruise. It really sucks that you can't get a last minute discount on a cruise. Carnival used to have them, but I guess they caught on and stoppped offering them.

Cathy - West called today and he got a timeshare offer in the mail and they are going to give him a free cruise (so such thing as a free cruise) and a $40 visa card (for gas). So, he called and we are going to go up there tomorrow and see what they are offering (the cruise, not the timeshare).

Getting busy. Back later.

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet

2. Judie

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie

6. Dawn

7. Chelle

8. Pat

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

19. Andrea

20. Dave

21. Vickie

22. Kermit

23. Ron

24. Carman

25. Magdelia

26. June

Who's next!!??!!

Wow, we are getting a nice group for this one. I don't see Jerod and Em's or Steve and Julie.

Cathy - West called today and he got a timeshare offer in the mail and they are going to give him a free cruise (so such thing as a free cruise) and a $40 visa card (for gas). So, he called and we are going to go up there tomorrow and see what they are offering (the cruise, not the timeshare).

Nope, no Jared, Emilee, Steve or Julie yet. Along with a bunch of other people. But they have until Feb. Maybe they are just shy!

Rich, I have done the time share for a free cruise thing before. If it's like what I did, it will be that you get a certificate, you have to put down 3 different dates you would like to go. Then you send in some money for the taxes/fees with the certificate. You will be notified of which cruise you are going on when they get damn good and ready to tell you. And of course they are for an interior cabin and usually 3 or 4 dayers. But his could be different. Go and see.

Nope, no Jared, Emilee, Steve or Julie yet. Along with a bunch of other people. But they have until Feb. Maybe they are just shy!

Rich, I have done the time share for a free cruise thing before. If it's like what I did, it will be that you get a certificate, you have to put down 3 different dates you would like to go. Then you send in some money for the taxes/fees with the certificate. You will be notified of which cruise you are going on when they get damn good and ready to tell you. And of course they are for an interior cabin and usually 3 or 4 dayers. But his could be different. Go and see.

A cruise is a cruise, 3 or 4 days I don't care. And as for the dates, again, I don't care. Just tell me when and where, I will be there!

I just checked the Carnival website for the Spirit 8 day out of San Diego and they want $1009 for an inside stateroom, for which they have none. When you put in the inside for 2 people, it tells you that there is no stateroom available. What a joke!

Sorry Janet about the whole Birthday Cruise thing, and now I almost forgot your Birthday :(

I should have done like Bobbie did on FB and tell you yesterday!

Happy Birthday, even with no cruise!!!

I hope this was a good day anyway!~

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Just dropping by for a quick hello before work. Did anyone see where 17 people were robbed at gunpoint in St. Kitts on a ship sponsored tour? Guess they took jewerly, cash, cell phones and cameras. I don't usually take or wear much jewerly but I am leaving it all at home in the lock box from now on. I guess it is just another warning to be alert at all times. I just read that they made four arrests in St Kitts ...Glad to see that they are trying to keep the islands safe for all of us cruisers. :eek:

Off to work..hope you all have a wonderful day!

Good morning, SMDers!

OMG, I can't believe it is Wed. already. Wow it is the mad push to get stuff done. I have the Salvation Army picking up some stuff from me today so we will be able to dance in the living room.lol

Rich, glad you are going to go on the Timeshare thingey. Have fun those people can be brutal.lol

Janet, sorry Happy Birthday!!!!

Betty, how horrid about those cruise passingers. I am glad they were not hurt. Kenny and I seem to only go on the Western or Eastern and the same ports we have been to as we love the weather.

Ok off to Looney land!

Archived