*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Kimi & I have been very busy getting ready for our scrapbooking retreat this weekend. Got a call this morning from the camp we rent and they said there is about 4" of snow (and its still coming) and no power at this time. But our die-hard ladies are all still coming and it will be a party no matter what! Not sure if we'll take the pole with us, pole dancing in the dark...someone could get seriously injured!

Hey, if the passengers on the Splendor could handle a few days without power so can 32 women! We'll just be taking some extra beverages to warm our insides LOL...and our toilets will still flush!

Hope you all have a great weekend. We'll be leaving this afternoon and have NO cell signal or wi-fi til we get back on Sunday. Hope there is a lot to read when I get home! :o

Kimi & I have been very busy getting ready for our scrapbooking retreat this weekend. Got a call this morning from the camp we rent and they said there is about 4" of snow (and its still coming) and no power at this time. But our die-hard ladies are all still coming and it will be a party no matter what! Not sure if we'll take the pole with us, pole dancing in the dark...someone could get seriously injured!

Hey, if the passengers on the Splendor could handle a few days without power so can 32 women! We'll just be taking some extra beverages to warm our insides LOL...and our toilets will still flush!

Hope you all have a great weekend. We'll be leaving this afternoon and have NO cell signal or wi-fi til we get back on Sunday. Hope there is a lot to read when I get home! :o

Have a fantastic time!!! :D I use to be a diehard scrapper but haven't in about 5 years. I loved to get together with the ladies and scrap.

Have Fun!

Vicki, OMG you came and now you are leaving. Wow I hope you have a super time. Now that is what I am talking about, in a cabin with snow. Yea!! When I lived in Georgia about 5 or 6 of us coworkers went to a cabin for the weekend. The guys that we left behind made us some wonderful drink e poos. We had a blast as I am sure you will.

Jen, don't go to far, I need somebody to talk to.:D

Have fun on your girls week end!! Be sure and take lanterns or big flashlights!! Hope there is a fireplace to keep warm.:D

Oh we have generators, flashlights, lanterns, headlamps...I think we are good to go! Gas fireplace at the lodge and they have gas stoves so we'll even get hot meals. Actually, we'll probably get there and have nothing to worry about, it will just RAIN all weekend which is fine too :).

Oh we have generators, flashlights, lanterns, headlamps...I think we are good to go! Gas fireplace at the lodge and they have gas stoves so we'll even get hot meals. Actually, we'll probably get there and have nothing to worry about, it will just RAIN all weekend which is fine too :).

WOW Vicki, that sounds like a fabulous week-end! I would love to go scrap for three days straight! Enjoy your time away.

Waving to everyone!! I have been MIA for the last couple days.

My dear best friend for most my life has a 42 year old Daughter that has cancer.

Treatments will not help. Only surgery to remove the tumor.

Surgery was out of town this morning. My friend called and said the news is not good.

Surgeon was able to remove only some of the tumor.:( My friend is devastated as would any of us be if it was our child.

If you do so please pray for Angelia and her family. They all need it.

My friend(Peggy) is a widow due to cancer. Her two other children (Sons) live out of town, so I have been spending as much time with her as possible, thus the reason I have not been here often.

Hey to Jen, Lori, Cathyp, Janet, Rich, Marie, Betty, Vicki, Judie Girl & Andrea.

If I missed anyone hey to you too. Those are the ones that come to my (weak) mind.:D

OK, first things first:

WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!

Heard from back from Laura today and we now have a business page (that I will work on tonight) and we are now listed on the members cruise list.

OK the business pages will include information on shuttles, hotels, welcome page and excursions. Plus any other pages we may need.

Happy Birthday Julie

Bobbie - Sorry to hear about your friend.

Vicki - stay warmer this weekend.

Cathy - past on congrats to Kenny as tomorrow is his last day of work. I know that your ready to go, so ya'll drive safe.

Saying Hi to Marie, Jen and Betty

Well then, it sounds like heaven to me!! Have a great time!! And I guess that means you can take the pole now too!!:D

WOW Vicki, that sounds like a fabulous week-end! I would love to go scrap for three days straight! Enjoy your time away.

OK, first things first:

WE ARE OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL!

Heard from back from Laura today and we now have a business page (that I will work on tonight) and we are now listed on the members cruise list.

OK the business pages will include information on shuttles, hotels, welcome page and excursions. Plus any other pages we may need.

Happy Birthday Julie

Bobbie - Sorry to hear about your friend.

Vicki - stay warmer this weekend.

Cathy - past on congrats to Kenny as tomorrow is his last day of work. I know that your ready to go, so ya'll drive safe.

Saying Hi to Marie, Jen and Betty

That is really great news! FINALLY! Do you have a link?

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Mimi & Andy Chicago,PoofytheCat,anytime,4C

Jennifer & Alan Steelejen,anytime,8C

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director ?

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Waving to everyone!! I have been MIA for the last couple days.

My dear best friend for most my life has a 42 year old Daughter that has cancer.

Treatments will not help. Only surgery to remove the tumor.

Surgery was out of town this morning. My friend called and said the news is not good.

Surgeon was able to remove only some of the tumor.:( My friend is devastated as would any of us be if it was our child.

If you do so please pray for Angelia and her family. They all need it.

My friend(Peggy) is a widow due to cancer. Her two other children (Sons) live out of town, so I have been spending as much time with her as possible, thus the reason I have not been here often.

Hey to Jen, Lori, Cathyp, Janet, Rich, Marie, Betty, Vicki, Judie Girl & Andrea.

If I missed anyone hey to you too. Those are the ones that come to my (weak) mind.:D

First and foremost, prayers going out to Angelia and her family. Oh Bobbie, I am so sorry. There is nothing worse than losing a child as I have been there. Thank God she has a wonderful friend like you.

Rich, OMG say it isn't so we are now official, wow now that busy body that said we weren't will have to email someone else, right. An apology our way would sure be nice.

Well today is the day we pick up my son and the truck. Kenny should be coming home soon. It was so funny to see his lunch box here and him leaving with jeans and a regular shirt on. 46 years is sure a long time and he deserves all the happiness he gets and he will get lots as long as he does not tick me off.lol

OK break time is over I need to go. Chat later.

Night all, I have been sick most of the day, but wanted to say hi...

HI

see ya later....

I wondered where you were. Sorry you have been sick! Feel better ok?

First and foremost, prayers going out to Angelia and her family. Oh Bobbie, I am so sorry. There is nothing worse than losing a child as I have been there. Thank God she has a wonderful friend like you.

Rich, OMG say it isn't so we are now official, wow now that busy body that said we weren't will have to email someone else, right. An apology our way would sure be nice.

Well today is the day we pick up my son and the truck. Kenny should be coming home soon. It was so funny to see his lunch box here and him leaving with jeans and a regular shirt on. 46 years is sure a long time and he deserves all the happiness he gets and he will get lots as long as he does not tick me off.lol

OK break time is over I need to go. Chat later.

So, tomorrow is the big day right?? Be safe and enjoy your new home!

Congrats to Kenny for a job well done too!!!

Archived