*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Bobbie - Yup, I've been on the Elation twice. I really like the smaller ships and I think that you will too.

Now for the info on my shoulder. This doctor that I had to see is new an an idiot. He first said that my collar bone was fine. I told him that it was my shoulder (front) then started to tell me it was my capsel? What. He never asked where is hurt or how I did it. I have to see the employee dr in the morning. I know that I will have to get a MRI for sure.

Janet - I haven't heard back from the guy at Super Shuttle yet, so I don't have that answer. One way or another, we will make sure everyone gets to Galveston!

CATHY WHO? lololololol

\

Yup, we're missin ya!

Bobbie - Yup, I've been on the Elation twice. I really like the smaller ships and I think that you will too.

Now for the info on my shoulder. This doctor that I had to see is new an an idiot. He first said that my collar bone was fine. I told him that it was my shoulder (front) then started to tell me it was my capsel? What. He never asked where is hurt or how I did it. I have to see the employee dr in the morning. I know that I will have to get a MRI for sure.

Janet - I haven't heard back from the guy at Super Shuttle yet, so I don't have that answer. One way or another, we will make sure everyone gets to Galveston!

CATHY WHO? lololololol

\

Yup, we're missin ya!

Well, I am really hoping you won't need surgery. Pat had both rotator cuffs worked on and pins put in both shoulders. Neither of them worked and that is why he is on disability now. Plus he also has pins in his ankle that don't work either!

Keep us updated OK?

Hey all, hope everyone had a great weekend. Our retreat was wonderful, fun and as crazy as usual! The snow was nice to us and besides the initial 4-5", we didn't get anymore until we were ready to head home today.

And we didn't take the pole but wait til you see my little Pirate Kimi...WOW! You will all wonder what the heck you got yourselves into welcoming us into your group :).

Well I am exhausted (entertaining 30 women for 3 days can do that to anyone) so I'm going to turn in a bit early tonight.

Have a super week :o!

Good morning everyone! a quick pop in before leaving for work. Thank goodness it is a short week! How the shoulder Rich? Any better? I think a MRI is a good idea, don't let them talk you out of it. Esp since it's a work injury, if there's a problem find it now.

Quick question Rich--- for the bar hop, do they meet us at the pier or ????

Have a great day all!!

Morning SMDer's, off to see the world today...

Ok really just driving the puppies to the mobile groomer as her truck broke down,

thus giving me the appt. that someone else had but can not bring the puppies to her.

I was hoping to get in before Thanksgiving, but last Min. planning does not often work.

Win, win situation. She won't loose $$ and my puppies will be cute again.

Good Morning Everyone!!!

So excited for a short week and Thanksgiving!!! Rich thanks so much for getting the shuttle info. I am also interested to know how much it is without the group discount. We are not sure when we are flying in but we will fly in to Hobby.

Hope everyone enjoys their week and Thanksgiving!!

Hello Everybody.

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. Bitterly cold over here on the west coast.

-2 c that's 28f. brrrrrrrr

It's snowing now, and the pool has a layer of cold white stuff on it. Thankfully, Larry the lobster is happily hibernating in the pool toy box in the shop.

I have been having terrible luck with my pets. First my sweet little bunny died, and now Ali the wonder weiner dog has injured her back. She is on meds and crate rest for at least 4 weeks. :( It's a worry, as doxies are prone to back injuries that can lead to paralysis. We are supposed to be leaving for Disneyland on the 19th of December but now I'm not sure I want to leave her alone.

Bobbie your friend is in my thoughts and prayers xo

Rich what on Earth have you done to yourself now? Was it all the outdoor work you've been doing?

Lori, you should see if Sue and Mike want to come to Mo Bay.

I bet Cathy is up to her armpits in boxes and unpacking by now. Hope she takes a Coors break and pops in to say hi

Welcome back to Kathy !!!!

And glad you had a good weekend Vicki! :)

Hi Jen!!

I'm not too sure whether we will fly into Houston or Hobby, I think we will probably fly in a day or two early however. I think we might rent a car.

Hi to Janet and Judie and Marie and Betty and Steve and Julie and anybody else I missed out as I am old and grey.

One thing I do know however..............................

and that is................................................................

we only have .......................................................................

66 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE SAIL AWAY ON THE MAGIC!!!!!

Take good care all!!

Good morning!

Rich- that is nice of you to organize an airport shuttle.

Is everyone planning to come in a day early? We drive from NM takes us a day to get to San Antonio then a few hours next day to Galveston. I can talk Gary into leaving a day early so we can stay over in Galveston if a lot of people will be in town.

Hey all, hope everyone had a great weekend. Our retreat was wonderful, fun and as crazy as usual! The snow was nice to us and besides the initial 4-5", we didn't get anymore until we were ready to head home today.

And we didn't take the pole but wait til you see my little Pirate Kimi...WOW! You will all wonder what the heck you got yourselves into welcoming us into your group :).

Well I am exhausted (entertaining 30 women for 3 days can do that to anyone) so I'm going to turn in a bit early tonight.

Have a super week :o!

Welcome Home! I can't wait to see the pirate pictures! :D

Good morning everyone! a quick pop in before leaving for work. Thank goodness it is a short week! How the shoulder Rich? Any better? I think a MRI is a good idea, don't let them talk you out of it. Esp since it's a work injury, if there's a problem find it now.

Quick question Rich--- for the bar hop, do they meet us at the pier or ????

Have a great day all!!

Hi Lori. The guy met us just off the pier. There is a large water fountain (water feature) just as you enter the shopping area. We all met there, and then walked to the bus together.

Morning SMDer's, off to see the world today...

Ok really just driving the puppies to the mobile groomer as her truck broke down,

thus giving me the appt. that someone else had but can not bring the puppies to her.

I was hoping to get in before Thanksgiving, but last Min. planning does not often work.

Win, win situation. She won't loose $$ and my puppies will be cute again.

I didn't know you have a litter of puppies again! Can I see them?

Good Morning Everyone!!!

So excited for a short week and Thanksgiving!!! Rich thanks so much for getting the shuttle info. I am also interested to know how much it is without the group discount. We are not sure when we are flying in but we will fly in to Hobby.

Hope everyone enjoys their week and Thanksgiving!!

Hi Jen. We will fly to whichever airport is less money. But I'm hoping it's Hobby. The less I have to ride in a shuttle, the better I like it! :)

Hello Everybody.

Sorry I missed posting yesterday. Bitterly cold over here on the west coast.

-2 c that's 28f. brrrrrrrr

It's snowing now, and the pool has a layer of cold white stuff on it. Thankfully, Larry the lobster is happily hibernating in the pool toy box in the shop.

I have been having terrible luck with my pets. First my sweet little bunny died, and now Ali the wonder weiner dog has injured her back. She is on meds and crate rest for at least 4 weeks. :( It's a worry, as doxies are prone to back injuries that can lead to paralysis. We are supposed to be leaving for Disneyland on the 19th of December but now I'm not sure I want to leave her alone.

Bobbie your friend is in my thoughts and prayers xo

Rich what on Earth have you done to yourself now? Was it all the outdoor work you've been doing?

Lori, you should see if Sue and Mike want to come to Mo Bay.

I bet Cathy is up to her armpits in boxes and unpacking by now. Hope she takes a Coors break and pops in to say hi

Welcome back to Kathy !!!!

And glad you had a good weekend Vicki! :)

Hi Jen!!

I'm not too sure whether we will fly into Houston or Hobby, I think we will probably fly in a day or two early however. I think we might rent a car.

Hi to Janet and Judie and Marie and Betty and Steve and Julie and anybody else I missed out as I am old and grey.

One thing I do know however..............................

and that is................................................................

we only have .......................................................................

66 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE SAIL AWAY ON THE MAGIC!!!!!

Take good care all!!

Hi Andrea. So will it be snowy now until spring for you? Or is it off and on? Stay warm, and take care of your furbaby.

Good morning!

Is everyone planning to come in a day early? We drive from NM takes us a day to get to San Antonio then a few hours next day to Galveston. I can talk Gary into leaving a day early so we can stay over in Galveston if a lot of people will be in town.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think most of us that have to fly will arrive the day before the cruise and stay in whatever hotel Rich sets up for us. We will have a M&G at that hotel that night too. So yes, try to come and stay at the hotel with us!

Good morning!

I think we'll have to come in a day early or we'll miss the boat (literally!). And besides its just another night to party right? :).

Evening all! We'll be in a day or two earlier. We are driving down and like to have a few days to recover from the drive! Plus it might be nice to do a little sightseeing since we've never been in Texas before.

Andrea-hope Ali is doing better Andrea. Our furbabies do worry us so don't they. Hopefully your snow won't last, you don't usually get much snow do you? Not like here in Michigan anyways. Oh, Sue and Mike are going on the Matey's cruise, not signed up for the Magic yet. But we'll work on that!!!

Good evening ya'll. I finally got to see a real doctor today. Yup. going to need to get that MRI. Not sure what is going on, but the MRI will tell. Just keep taking the drugs they tell me!

Vicki - sounds like you and Kimi had a real great weekend (snow and all).

Lori - they will pick ya'll up at the terminal for the Bar Bus Hop and return you there. I know that the website says that they drop you off downtown, but they will bring you back.

Still nothing back from the Super Shuttle guys yet!

Andrea - Nothing worst then a frozen lobster! Glad to hear Larry is doing well.

Kathy - If ya'll do leave NM two days early and stay in SA you will have to let me know. We meet for dinner and i'll give ya'll a short tour of the town.

Good morning!

Kathy, I just realized you are from NM. Are you familiar with Hobbs? Any opinions? My daughter Nina is graduating from Nursing school in a couple of weeks, and she has been offered a job at the hospital there. But she is concerned because of it's location to the Mexican border.

Any thoughts?

We got our first snow, I woke up to a covering of white,

that is now sadly fading back to green...

but on the other hand, the butcher was to be here this afternoon, and he canceled.

6 months on the waiting list, and 1/2 inch snow, stops everything :eek:

Ok to be honest, there is ICE on the roads where he is...Better safe than sorry:(

Cut and paste, but what the heck, it's whats going on :p

Kathy, I just realized you are from NM. Are you familiar with Hobbs? Any opinions? My daughter Nina is graduating from Nursing school in a couple of weeks, and she has been offered a job at the hospital there. But she is concerned because of it's location to the Mexican border.

Any thoughts?

I haven't been in Hobbs yet. It looks like it is smaller than my town (Alamogordo). I've gone as far as Carlsbad, looks like ranch land and oil wells so wide open views. There probably won't be much nightlife. I believe there is a branch of one of our universities there so there should be young people. I wouldn't worry about the Mexican border we are closer and we have no problems. I even go into El Paso, only problem is with traffic. ;) Spanish is our second official language. My only advice is NEVER go to Juarez. :eek:

but on the other hand, the butcher was to be here this afternoon, and he canceled.

Ok to be honest, there is ICE on the roads where he is...Better safe than sorry

OK Marie, why does the butcher need to come to your house? Are you killing a cow? :eek:

I haven't been in Hobbs yet. It looks like it is smaller than my town (Alamogordo). I've gone as far as Carlsbad, looks like ranch land and oil wells so wide open views. There probably won't be much nightlife. I believe there is a branch of one of our universities there so there should be young people. I wouldn't worry about the Mexican border we are closer and we have no problems. I even go into El Paso, only problem is with traffic. ;) Spanish is our second official language. My only advice is NEVER go to Juarez. :eek:

Thanks for the 411. I will pass it on to Nina. Since she is single and ready to mingle, I think nightlife would be a requirement. But ya never know! :rolleyes:

Ok to be honest, there is ICE on the roads where he is...Better safe than sorry:(

We are still covered in the white stuff here! No green showing through yet. My husband works for ODOT and was supposed to get to come home yesterday for his regular days off but nope, he's still there! Keeping my fingers crossed for Thanksgiving, if he doesn't get to come home, I'll find someone to take me up there ;). We have a house where he works (on one of the passes here) so I go up and stay on my days off sometimes. But the overtime is great and will make for a great cruise to Alaska! Woo hoo!

Yes Janet we are having two butchered

For your other question, nope on the litter of Puppies,

just talking about my Dogs, even when we had to two Big "old" Labs, we still call them puppies.

Odot, for a moment I forgot you were here in Oregon.

Although I suppose OK and OH also have Odot.

I think T-day is going to be ok...

Darn, I wish the butcher would call back and say he was coming,

The sun is out, and the roads should be clear now.

1st snow always send everyone but the kids, into a panic

Lets get real, if this was the 4th snow they would be ready to go,

I mean he isn't going to stop his Biz for the winter:eek:

Good afternoon ya'll. No snow here. It was 72 last night when I got off at midnight. Still warm, but supoose to cool down for Thanksgiving.

Your right Kathy about Juarez, still away! I used to go over the boarder, but not any more.

OK, check back later

Yes Janet we are having two butchered

Odot, for a moment I forgot you were here in Oregon.

Although I suppose OK and OH also have Odot.

I think T-day is going to be ok...

It's that time of year for me to buy half a beef! I've been making Mark use the meat in the freezer instead of going to the store every time he wants to BBQ so now that we've used most of it, time to bring in more :). Nothing better than locally grown beef!

Thursday will be fine here in the valley, but he is on the Santiam Pass near Hoodoo and there is at least 6 feet there now so even though he isn't scheduled on Thursday until 7:00 pm, not sure how long he'll be able to stay at home. In these conditions, it's about a 2 hr drive (with chains on). But this is our life and we're used to it.

Hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving. Stay happy & healthy!

Good evening ya'll.

Janet here is the answer that I got back from Johna about the group cruise price now:

Hi Richard,

The current group rate for a 4C is $803.43 per person and the 8C is $1148.43

per person. The prices include cruise fare, port charges and government

fees.

As everyone can see that the price is now about $125 more then it was prior to Nov 1. Wow, I can't believe that it went up so much in such a short amount of time. I just want to thank everyone for booking and saving themselves all this money!

Jennifer - any snow yet? But I don't think Vegas gets that much snow do they?

Marie - are we having fresh cut steak for dinner?

Archived