*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Congratulations! That's great news!!!!

I am just catching up on this thread. Marie's Bears won the game so they are the first team to clinch a division title. (And I gotta be snarky and say that they come from a weak division and the Pats have 2 more wins than they have)... that's just what football fans do.

BUT... I wish Marie the absolute best with the Bears! When playoffs come up, the gloves are off though. But I will try to be respectful. (I am just dealing with a sad Andy who had to wear a Bears jersey all day at work due to losing at bet). Silly Browns fans (Andy is a Browns fan) They are like 4th class citizens in the world of the NFL, hee hee :)

Ok time for bed. I'll get caught up with all the other conversation tomorrow. Had a hair makeover today and I love it! You can check it out on Facebook. Please be kind and don't tell me I'm ugly. I am a bride for goodness sake, and I have to feel... special. :p

Janet, Ditto what Mimi said...

And Mimi, even if you are bashing my Bears, no one had better tell you that you are ugly, we will have none of that kind of talk...

It's a cute style! Wish I has some curl :mad:

oh and we spent $$ on a Payton Jersey for Jerm for Christmas,

he will be dancing in my living room, proud to be wearing it.

But I can see where he would be bummed if he had to wear a Browns Jersey...:eek:

Ha ha, even Andy won't wear a Browns jersey anymore. He is on the brink to converting to Patriotism. If not that, then maybe the Bears.

I am just sick of watching the Browns destroy Andy's good spirit every week. Bunch of bums that team is. What hurts is that they have the ability to win games, they just all never show up to play football on the same day. And their coach? Super bum.

I am sure Jerm is going to love his jersey! :)

Ha ha, even Andy won't wear a Browns jersey anymore. He is on the brink to converting to Patriotism. If not that, then maybe the Bears.

I am just sick of watching the Browns destroy Andy's good spirit every week. Bunch of bums that team is. What hurts is that they have the ability to win games, they just all never show up to play football on the same day. And their coach? Super bum.

I am sure Jerm is going to love his jersey! :)

I am sure he is too.

Jerm has loved Da Bears through many a bad year, win, lose, or draw he loves 'em.

I just love to see him all lit up when they win.

And he is such a good looser when they loose...

Jerm is such an easy going good guy

We couldn't ask for a better son in love that is for sure....

Well...good news!! Nina got a job, and it's in Kingman!! She will be working at a rehabilatation center. It concentrates mostly on Sr. citizens I think, but they do wound care, acute care and some other stuff I don't understand. I will learn more about it when she starts working. But the great part is that the hospital will be paying her very well, paying for her license, and giving her the years experience she needs that every other place requires. So yippee!! The best part? They don't have to move away!!:D:D:D

Make it a 3 way DITTO!! How exciting for you. i know how worried you were. What a great Christmas present!

Marie, it is shamefull how expensive those Jerseys are. It is not bad enough that they make such huge dollars and then we have to pay that much for them to be with us. I have bought my share of them.lol

Yes, Mimi, is BEAUTIFUL ALTHOUGH SHE DID NOT NEED TO HAVE HER HAIR DONE FOR THAT TO BE TRUE! oops SORRY i AM YELLING.LOL To lazy to hit that button.

Off to send back the Virginia License plates today. Doesn't that sound exciting?

Well...good news!! Nina got a job, and it's in Kingman!! She will be working at a rehabilatation center. It concentrates mostly on Sr. citizens I think, but they do wound care, acute care and some other stuff I don't understand. I will learn more about it when she starts working. But the great part is that the hospital will be paying her very well, paying for her license, and giving her the years experience she needs that every other place requires. So yippee!! The best part? They don't have to move away!!:D:D:D

That is great news..nice Christmas present. :D

Good morning SMDers.

Cathy - yup Fl loves old folks. Just look at the average age in Fl!

Nancy - of course we have missed ya.

Mimi - I know whats in "sex on the beach" booze!

HEY, watch it Rich! I live here too remember! :eek:

Congratulations, Janet! I know how proud you are! Great pre-Christmas present!

Janet, Ditto what Mimi said...

oh and we spent $$ on a Payton Jersey for Jerm for Christmas,

he will be dancing in my living room, proud to be wearing it.

But I can see where he would be bummed if he had to wear a Browns Jersey...:eek:

Marie, which Payton is that? The "real" Payton, as in Walter, or the Manning variety? (sorry Betty) Or is it a jersey for Payton, I'm so confused when I pop into these conversations unannounced! Loved Sweetness.

Hi all!

Madelene

It's still a long way off, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing it as it gets closer, but I gave myself a present today and said "book it, Johna!" And soo I'm IN! :) Solo for now. (We'll see how Carol survives the Glory with me!) Now where do I find the hotel booking info? What else do I need to know/book now? Oy, what am I doing!!!

Madelene

It's still a long way off, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to swing it as it gets closer, but I gave myself a present today and said "book it, Johna!" And soo I'm IN! :) Solo for now. (We'll see how Carol survives the Glory with me!) Now where do I find the hotel booking info? What else do I need to know/book now? Oy, what am I doing!!!

Madelene

Congratulations!!!!

I got a booze question for y'all... (turning on the Texas accent for this one). I was browsing bon voyage and noticed a warning that due to liquor laws in Alabama and Texas, some items cannot be delivered.

Rich or anyone, do you know anything about this? Thanks.

HEY, watch it Rich! I live here too remember! :eek:

Congratulations, Janet! I know how proud you are! Great pre-Christmas present!

Marie, which Payton is that? The "real" Payton, as in Walter, or the Manning variety? (sorry Betty) Or is it a jersey for Payton, I'm so confused when I pop into these conversations unannounced! Loved Sweetness.

Hi all!

Madelene

And he was from Mississippi too, the"real" Payton, as in Walter...I loved him too Madelene.

But then Payton as in Manning has Mississippi roots as well. His Mom was born & raised in Mississippi, as was his Father.

We attended Church with his Mom`s brother Sid Williamson for 11 1/2 years. What can I say, gotta love those Mississippi guys..;)

Can`t lay any claim to the last Payton noted here tho... He would belong to Marie & Dawn..:p

YAY & YAY!!!! Did I read correct????

Madelene is going too!!!:):)

I`m so excited.....welcome aboard!!!!!

Hey to everyone, I really can`t stay....Got to run, still have bunches of things to do and not much time left to do them in...:eek:

Madelene

Hey Madelene! I am super stoked to here that you are coming too!! Welcome!!

I don't think that Rich has posted the hotel booking information yet. I think he is still waiting for an answer to one more question before he puts it all up. But when he does, it will be here and on the business page.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats to Nina. She goes in on Monday to sign her contract, and then she will be working soon after that. yippee!!

Hi all!

Madelene

It is all about the Sweetness Madelene...

Payton is named for Walter Payton, and Jaxson's middle name is Perry for William Perry.

Jeramie, has been a Bears/Walter Payton fan from as far back as he can remember.

And Dawn loves her man enough to name the kids after Football players

Good morning SMDers. Busy day yesterday and another one coming up today. Got to run up and pick up the tamales this morning (homemade and they are sooooooooo good).

Madelene - great news about the booking. I think I can say for everyone that we are really happy to hear this news. I am still waiting on an answer from Sherri about the rooms, but I will need to know what type of room your going to need (king/queen or a double)? As soon as I contract with the hotel I will be posting all the info for everyone to book. OK, again, welcome aboard:D.

Janet - great news for Nina and you. I know that you really wanted a great job for her, but didn't want her moving away. Congrats to Nina.

OK, Payton is Payton, and Payton is Payton and Manning is Manning (isn't that right Betty?)!

Jen - hope your weekend is great.

Steven - OK, no Bears bashing here (but on the other hand, the Browns - is that right Mimi?)

Boobie - your always seem to on the run.

Cathy - You know that since you have moved to Florida, there really hasn't been any DRAMA. what gives? lol

Mimi - I don't know anything about Bon Voyage gifts on Carnival, but I can check for you and let you know.

Hello Kathy

Hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did here is a big old Texas size

HELLO AND HOWDY!

Good morning, SMDers!

First of all, Bobbie, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Stay safe and chat with you in 2011.

Rich, be quiet we don't want some Drama to roll on down the street. It has been so very nice and calm. Gosh I love Florida.

The Florida folks are getting together Sept 2011 for a cruise on RCCL. It is just for a 3 day to Nassau and I think we may try it. One of the girls said she wanted to convert us to RCCL. I said I don't think that will happen but I will keep my options open.lol

Kenny is vaccuuming, part of his chores. What a guy.

Chat later.

It is all about the Sweetness Madelene...

Payton is named for Walter Payton, and Jaxson's middle name is Perry for William Perry.

Jeramie, has been a Bears/Walter Payton fan from as far back as he can remember.

And Dawn loves her man enough to name the kids after Football players

Smart girl, that Dawn is! :D Makes perfect sense to me! Love it! He was the best. I've always loved Sweetness too. At least Jackson's middle name isn't Fridge! ;)

Madelene

Good morning SMDers. Busy day yesterday and another one coming up today. Got to run up and pick up the tamales this morning (homemade and they are sooooooooo good).

Madelene - great news about the booking. I think I can say for everyone that we are really happy to hear this news. I am still waiting on an answer from Sherri about the rooms, but I will need to know what type of room your going to need (king/queen or a double)? As soon as I contract with the hotel I will be posting all the info for everyone to book. OK, again, welcome aboard:D.

Janet - great news for Nina and you. I know that you really wanted a great job for her, but didn't want her moving away. Congrats to Nina.

OK, Payton is Payton, and Payton is Payton and Manning is Manning (isn't that right Betty?)!

Jen - hope your weekend is great.

Steven - OK, no Bears bashing here (but on the other hand, the Browns - is that right Mimi?)

Boobie - your always seem to on the run.

Cathy - You know that since you have moved to Florida, there really hasn't been any DRAMA. what gives? lol

Mimi - I don't know anything about Bon Voyage gifts on Carnival, but I can check for you and let you know.

Hello Kathy

Hope I didn't miss anyone and if I did here is a big old Texas size

HELLO AND HOWDY!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! It feels good to be back among friends! :) Rich, I'd probably want to reserve a room with 2 double beds, just in case I end up with a roomie.

Madelene

Updating the hotel list:

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are:

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Jennifer & Alan, 1 queen/king

8 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

9 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

10 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

11 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

12 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

13 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

14 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

15 Madelene, 2 doubles beds

Smart girl, that Dawn is! :D Makes perfect sense to me! Love it! He was the best. I've always loved Sweetness too. At least Jackson's middle name isn't Fridge! ;)

Madelene

No, but he is growing so much, he could be classified as a small Ice Box :eek:

Updating the hotel list:

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are:

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Jennifer & Alan, 1 queen/king

8 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

9 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

10 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

11 Mimi & Andy, 1 queen/king

12 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

13 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

14 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

15 Madelene, 2 doubles beds

It's fun to see my name on the list! :) Thanks Rich!

Madelene

Archived