*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Happy New Years To All SMDers

Been a busy few days here lately. Drove West up to Killeen to take care of some business he had there and then spent most of the day yesterday in the ER with mom. She had some bad abdominal pain. She is alright now as they seem to think she may have an ulcer.

Good morning Chopped Liver (aka Cathy P). How was your first Florida New Years?

Bobbie - did ya make it to midnight?

Janet - thanks for thinking about me, but whats in the glass? lol

Again Congrats to Mr and Mrs Gill. I had a chocolate martini about 7pm thursday night to toast ya'll! Sounds like everything went out without any problmes.

Marie - just two more weeks before the Looney cruise? Are ya ready. Reading Dawns FB and it sounds like she is.

Happy New Year, SMDers!!!

New Years came in with a bang here in beautiful Sunny Florida. I actually stayed up until 1:00 when the kids left. We had a great time with wings, jalapeno poppers, bagle bites, cheddar habanero cheese, hot pepper cheese, crab dip, seafood dip cajun style, chips and habanero salsa. Can you tell our junk food had a theme and we all love hot stuff? Watched some football and then watched Dick Clark of course and the ball drop. Asti Spamonte was the Champagne for the night so I got pretty toasted to say the least. Finally got up at 10.

Rich, I absolutely love Florida and would not live anywhere else. So my first NY's Eve was fantabulous. Chicken Liver out.

Today the kids are coming back over and we are eating a ham they brought with black eyed peas (yuck), collards and sweet tators with marshmellows on top (my favorite).

I took the kids yesterday to our favorite bar Tony Packos and they had a ball. The Notra Dame football club was there watching of course the football game. We all were cheering. The manager gave me a free lunch plus 5% off of my bill. See I already know peeps even if it is the bar.lol

Everyone have a super New Years!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Thank you Rich for toasting us! Cathy, we enjoyed Asti as well.

This was the first time in WEEKS that I have slept in to where I felt like a million dollars. I usually wake up earlier than I want (on my own) and then can't fall back to sleep. Probably nerves for the wedding and everything.

But now it's over, the stress, that is... Andy must have referred to me as "my wife" at least 3 dozen times yesterday. I love hearing that.

It was funny at 7ish am when I did wake up, I had the Today Show on and they were doing a segment about how to fight off a hangover. I thought to myself "um, if you partied last night, there is now way in **** that you would be up this early!" Then Lester Holt said the exact same thing.

Ha ha... fell back to sleep until 10:30am.

Cheers to everyone to a happy and healthy 2011! I keep typing 20011 and having to delete that extra 0 (you're doing it too, don't lie).

Good Morning 2011!

Well, next year we will be on our Magical cruise. I am very excited to reunite with my old friends and meet lots of new ones.

Sure hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's. Lots of football today and tomorrow so I probably won't be to productive. Oh well, it will all be there Monday! :D

Hoping to get our flights booked in the next day or so to Barcelona where we will sail the Magic in September for Madelene's b'day! It will be a birthday she'll never forget! (right Madelene?)

Off to do a load of laundry ...have a great week-end my friends.

Good morning ya'll (again)

Cathy - again no Drama. Florida must be right for you and Kenny!

Mimi - They were saying the same on the radio this morning. For those that did party last night, they surely are not up at 7am!

Betty - I would love to sail on the Magic in Sept with you and Madelene, but I have a B-day party planned in Oct. Its called RETIREMENT and I can't wait. Now that 2011 is here, its now starting to set in that its really going to happen.

Happy New Year SMDers!! Hope everyone is hangover free today! LOL!!! I'm lucky, I don't get hangovers for some reason, maybe cause I dont' drink beer or wine (except for chocolate wine!), I stick to liquor. Drink of choice last nite was mojitos and savannah tea! Lots of good food and friends, and the best part the party was at our house so we didn't have to drive anywhere. Our friends all stayed over too. Mmmm, that's twice in a week now that I stayed up to 4:30am!! Getting too old for that! LOL!! Don is napping already.. I should have but I decided to be productive and take down the outside lights and decorations while its relatively warm out. 45 now, 24 tomorrow.

Well, I think I'll take a little nap now!!

Happy New Year everyone! And I was one of those who had a hangover but was up around 7. Only cause I was out like a light around 9:30 LOL. Spent the day at Kimi's watching them all play in the mud then stood by the fire and consumed my BudLight til I knew I was "over the limit"!

Today is my anniversary and I'm at our house in the mountains recovering in peace...surrounded by snow!

Anyway, have a great day everyone! :o

Happy New Year SMDers!! Hope everyone is hangover free today! LOL!!! I'm lucky, I don't get hangovers for some reason, maybe cause I dont' drink beer or wine (except for chocolate wine!), I stick to liquor. Drink of choice last nite was mojitos and savannah tea! Lots of good food and friends, and the best part the party was at our house so we didn't have to drive anywhere. Our friends all stayed over too. Mmmm, that's twice in a week now that I stayed up to 4:30am!! Getting too old for that! LOL!! Don is napping already.. I should have but I decided to be productive and take down the outside lights and decorations while its relatively warm out. 45 now, 24 tomorrow.

Well, I think I'll take a little nap now!!

We took down the decorations yesterday waiting for the kids to get up and come over. Lazy bones they were. At least I don't have to worry about it today.

Happy New Year everyone! And I was one of those who had a hangover but was up around 7. Only cause I was out like a light around 9:30 LOL. Spent the day at Kimi's watching them all play in the mud then stood by the fire and consumed my BudLight til I knew I was "over the limit"!

Today is my anniversary and I'm at our house in the mountains recovering in peace...surrounded by snow!

Anyway, have a great day everyone! :o

Happy Anniversary, Vicki, enjoy the day!

Well my family has left. We had a nice spiral sliced ham, black eyed peas, collards and sweet tators with marshmallows. They went to Lake Sumpter to look around and then will get to bed semi early to leave first thing in the morning. They could not believe how they have happy hour in the square and the drinks are so cheap. I could not go as my foot is all swollen and is killing me from being on it so much. So I said have a great time and be careful.lol

Just took my shower and now time to watch the 2nd half of the Rose Bowl.

Chat later.

No hangover for me (non drinker here) but if you do enjoy drinking that is fine too.;)

I certainty do not condone drinking, so don`t think that of me. lol

I spent the afternoon watching my team (Mississippi State) beat up on Michigan.

It has been a great New Year`s Day!!!

Cathyp you had some of my favorite foods today, except the Black eyed peas....like you I think they are yuck!!!:(

Once again Happy New Year to all my friends here.

Do hope that 2011 is a great years for all of us...:)

Happy New Years To All SMDers

Been a busy few days here lately. Drove West up to Killeen to take care of some business he had there and then spent most of the day yesterday in the ER with mom. She had some bad abdominal pain. She is alright now as they seem to think she may have an ulcer.

Good morning Chopped Liver (aka Cathy P). How was your first Florida New Years?

Bobbie - did ya make it to midnight?

Janet - thanks for thinking about me, but whats in the glass? lol

Again Congrats to Mr and Mrs Gill. I had a chocolate martini about 7pm thursday night to toast ya'll! Sounds like everything went out without any problmes.

Marie - just two more weeks before the Looney cruise? Are ya ready. Reading Dawns FB and it sounds like she is.

A chocolate Martini of course! THATS why the special post was for you! Did you think I meant the half naked girl?? lol

Are they going to do tests on your Mom? I feel for her!!

How is your shoulder doing?

Good morning, SMDers!

Hope everyone had a great New Years. My family has left for Georgia so Kenny and I are all alone.

Bobbie, you got it with those black eyed peas. OMG they suck and everyone was going oh Papa these are the best. blah blah and blah. I wanted to throw up.lol

Have a super day!

Looks like everyone had a Happy New Year. :)

We celebrated the new year with frozen pipes. We never seem to remember when temps get in the teens to let the water drip. :p (Grew up in So Cal so freezing temps are still new to me).

"The cruise is next year"...Oh that sounds so much closer. :D

Good Morning SMDers!

This is the last day of pre-season football as the baby teams say farewell until next August (like the Cleveland Browns). Then the real season with the tough guys (Like the New England Patriots) begin next week... although really for the Pats, they should have to wait for two as I think they are getting a bye.

Going into today they only have 2 losses, and there are no other teams with only two losses and no teams in the AFC with 3 losses, so that means that The Pats must have already clinched the best record in the AFC, right?

You know what is the best part of getting married? 2 days after when the stress is completely gone. A week ago I would say to myself "crap, I gotta do laundry today" and that would seem like the BIGGEST task on Earth. Now I just said to myself "oh my, all I have to do today is laundry, what an easy day!"

I am so stress-free, this is great.

Hope everyone is feeling well rested too! Have a great football Sunday everyone! :)

Good morning SMDers. My last post just went into space somewhere, so here is a short version.

I feel like chet since the mountain cedar is over 24,000 again this morning.

Janet - thanks for asking about mom and the martini.

Cathy p - sounds like you just wathed football most of the day. Sounds good to me!

Kathy, sorry to hear about the pipes.

Bobbie - congrats on the Miss St win

Marie - Hi

Mrs Andy Gill - good morning.

Good Morning SMDers!

This is the last day of pre-season football as the baby teams say farewell until next August (like the Cleveland Browns). Then the real season with the tough guys (Like the Da Bears, Steelers, and New England Patriots) begin next week... although really for the Pats, they should have to wait for two as I think they are getting a bye. (They need the rest :D)

Going into today they only have 2 losses, and there are no other teams with only two losses and no teams in the AFC with 3 losses, so that means that The Pats must have already clinched the best record in the AFC, right?

Hope everyone is feeling well rested too! Have a great football Sunday everyone! :)

Oh, Mimi, I would love to be a Pat fan. Because I classify myself as a Patriot, and not a Pin head :eek:

That being said, the Pats are not even close to my Favorite team...Closer to the bottom Sorry.

And since 2 of my 6 Favorites are still in the hunt, of course we will be Cheering for them.

As someone once said..."Any given Sunday"

Well, here is hoping our Sunday has come once again...Let the play off begin...

Go Bears, Go Steelers

Rich, how is mom doing. I am so sorry I think I was toasted and forgot to ask. Shame on me.:(

Mimi and Marie, I am so sorry that you have teams that will not be winning the superbowl. I love you both but you sure do have crummy taste in football teams. The only thing I like about the Patriots is the color of their uniform. Now Atlanta has less than 2 mins and is tromping over NC so YEA!!!!!So that is the only egg I will hatch at this moment. To be continued.....

Mimi, I am so glad you are stress free. Me to and especially since we live in Florida and the weather is beautiful. Well it is suppose to rain later, however, tomorrow will be high in the mid 70's. I can do that any day.

Sorry about the frozen pipes. Yep they must drip for safety.

We shall see.... The Patriots have clinched the best record in the NFL...

As I mentioned earlier "Any Given Sunday"

Matters not who clinched what, come super bowl time, it two teams, and even then I just hope it is a great game, where no one beats themselves!

I love a nail bitter for the super bowl.

OK, the Bears are on, so off I go....

Archived