*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Hey, Mimi, I have chatted with you all day. I guess you are busy being married.

Rich, oh you have no idea. We have been going to bed sometime 1:00 AM. Yes sir re we are retired and enjoying it to the fullest. Not long for you is it?

Just a soft reminder. We have a deadline coming up!!

Feb. 25th!

OK Guys!! It's time to Party SMDer's Style!!!

Montego Bay!! No problem mon!!

Heres our excursion and all the details!

SPECIAL TOURS FOR CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS

THE 'ORIGINAL' WET & WILD PARTY CRUISE

The Party Starts HERE

Join us for a 'Freestyle Sailing Experience'. Depart at the Cruise Ship Pier and Sail the beautiful clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the Snorkeling location inside Jamaica's National Marine Park, on the shores of Montego Bay. Mask and snorkel are provided to assist with the viewing the wonderful Underworld of the Marine Park. When snorkeling and swimming are completed the Rum punch will start to flow. Learn the latest Jamaican Dance Moves or relax with a Foot Massage. Join in and move your feet to the Jamaican Reggae Beat. The party continues with a short stop at Margueritaville's Party. (1 hour stop 'weather permitting'). Take a ride on the slide. 'Ready we are Ready' at the sound of the 'Conch Shell' don't miss the Boat! Feel the Beat, move your Feet to the Reggae Beat. Sail to the Ship Pier is approx. 20 mins.

http://jamaicawatersports.com/cruise.htm

We are chartering the vessel!!

Wet and Wild Party Cruise Tour!

35.00 per person

20 person min., 55 person Max.

Extra time at Margaritaville (at least 1 hr.)

Rum punch, fruit punch, soda, water included

food and drink at margaritaville extra

$25.00 deposit per person due to me by Feb. 25, 2011

Please allow at least 10 days for your payment to get to me via USPS.

Mail check or money order to:

Janet Sammons

8746 Stockton Hill Rd. 115

Kingman, AZ. 86409

Second payment of $10.00 per person is still unclear at this time. Either to me again at a much later date, or the day of the tour. I will let you know after I pay the initial deposit on March 1st 2011.

I know it's early, but the early bird gets the worm! Or in this case, a fun tour!!!:D

I will start a list of those going right now. Wanna Play??

1. Janet*

2. Judie*

3. Cathy

4. Kenny

5. Marie*

6. Dawn*

7. Chelle*

8. Pat*

9. Rich

10. West

11. Vicki

12. Kimi

13. Bobbie

14. Betty

15. Lori

16. Don

17. Jen

18. Alan

19. Andrea

20. Dave

21. Vickie

22. Kermit

23. Ron

24. Carman

25. Magdelia

26. June

27. Kathy

28. Gary

29. Steve

30. Julie

* = deposit paid.

Who's next!!??!!

When I grow up, I wanna lead a group cruise! I think it would be a ton of fun. I just gotta up my organizational skills a bit and not do it a year when I'm moving and getting married.

But someday, I will do it. Marie and Rich and Chelle, you all do a spectacular job!

UH....uh humm...... ya, OK. It's because they learned from me!!! :D:D:p;):D:D

Hey, Mimi, my friend! Glad to see you got rid of the holidays. Well my day started with taking Twinkie to the groomers, clothes to the cleaners that I forgot last time for our cruise, stopped at CVS and turned in a perscription, Sams for dog treat and then lunch at Tony Pacos where I had a beer and BLT, Kenny had a burger and fries with a coke. Picked up the dog, went and visited the local salon and made an appt for next week for hair and nails, came home and Kenny is making chicken and dumplings. Now I have popped a Coor's Light. Pretty much sums up my day.

Janet, did you forget I have a cruise next week. OMG I have to have more money in Feb.:eek: I hope I win on the cruise.lol

Sounds like a fun day Cathy! You sure love that Tony Pecos place! Someday when I visit we'll have to go there together.

I'm about to ruin dinner with a wedding cupcake. We got a small cake surrounded by cupcakes so everyone could bring one home. Only a couple left. And now one is MINE! (I hardly ever eat sweets).

Janet, did you forget I have a cruise next week. OMG I have to have more money in Feb.:eek: I hope I win on the cruise.lol

And that my friends is why I sent her a Check months ago ;)

That's right I'm a Smart Arse :D

Oh sorry Janet! Bowing down to you oh mighty fine matriarch of the cruise leaders!

Well, OK then!! Thats better. :D

Hey, Mimi, my friend! Glad to see you got rid of the holidays. Well my day started with taking Twinkie to the groomers, clothes to the cleaners that I forgot last time for our cruise, stopped at CVS and turned in a perscription, Sams for dog treat and then lunch at Tony Pacos where I had a beer and BLT, Kenny had a burger and fries with a coke. Picked up the dog, went and visited the local salon and made an appt for next week for hair and nails, came home and Kenny is making chicken and dumplings. Now I have popped a Coor's Light. Pretty much sums up my day.

You know what. I did forget that you are going on that cruise as well!! Now I am REALLY jealous!! I know you are in good hands with Marie and Chelle and you will have so much FUN!!

And that my friends is why I sent her a Check months ago ;)

That's right I'm a Smart Arse :D

:D:D:D

I have to tell you a little secret.

Last night Lori emailed me and said she found a note that said she needed to send me 50 dollars by 2/25. But she didn't remember why! I replied that I didn't know either!! LOL

I was driving home from town today and suddenly it just pooped into my head!! I am in serious matey mode and forgot all about the deposit for the party boat!!. I came straight home and emailed Lori and posted the reminder here!

Thats my confession for the day.

Sounds like a fun day Cathy! You sure love that Tony Pecos place! Someday when I visit we'll have to go there together.

I'm about to ruin dinner with a wedding cupcake. We got a small cake surrounded by cupcakes so everyone could bring one home. Only a couple left. And now one is MINE! (I hardly ever eat sweets).

Mimi, it is ok you can have a cupcake. Afterall it was your wedding. Geez, who would say otherwise.;)

Yes, I love Tony Packos, my new favorite place. Yes, come and visit and we will do the football thing at the bar or just drink if you would like.lol

Last night Lori emailed me and said she found a note that said she needed to send me 50 dollars by 2/25. But she didn't remember why! I replied that I didn't know either!! LOL

I was driving home from town today and suddenly it just pooped into my head!! I am in serious matey mode and forgot all about the deposit for the party boat!!. I came straight home and emailed Lori and posted the reminder here!

What would we do without you Janet??!!! LOL!! Here I thought I was pretty organized too. I'm focused more on the Mateys right now that I completely forgot about the party boat. I can handle only one cruise at a time right now!! Not a bad problem to have though LOL!!

I wouldn't mind leading up a cruise some day, but it would have to be when I retire. It would be too much with work and my long commute right now. Something to look forward to be sure.

Cathy--I believe Tony Packo's originated in Toledo. I always heard good things about it but never made it there..I alway think about Klinger from MASH when I hear the name of the restaurant.

Mimi--what a cool idea for a wedding cake. There is a pie store by me that had wedding pies. they were even on the food network once.

Rich, I'm not working too hard right now. The hardest part is getting up and driving there!!

Hi Marie, Bobbie, Andrea, Kathy and anyone else lurking about today!

I mailed my check for the Mateys t-shirt & the Party boat thingy in the same envelope, so am I smart or what?????:p;):D

Which reminds me Janet, you should be getting them sometime this week, I hope.

I mailed it from here either Thursday or Friday...

CRS!!!:eek:

I don`t want to be the leader of a cruise, I just want to follow all of you that do such a great job around.:p

Janet, Judie, Marie, Chelle & Rich to name a few... Oh and Madelene too...:)

Ok enough for now, back to reading my Kindle...

Waving to all of y`all!

Morning Friends...It is getting to that place again, where I can't function.

9 days till I have to be packed and on my way.

About the 10 day out mark, I am useless around the house.

All I can do is pack, re pack, check lists...

and be on the Computer...

But today I am going to try to do some house work

See ya all later...

Jaxson comes over at 12:00, then I really get nothing done (Well Cuddling)

Good aftermorning with 1 minute to afternoon, SMDers!

Got up about 3 am with horrible pains in my stomach and stayed in the bathroom on and off until about 9. Then I finally slept until 11 now I feel weak and I am eating some toast. Kenny was looking at our dinner menu for tonight and switched it around. He said meatloaf was not an option today so he switched to soup and grilled cheese we were having on the 12th. What a guy, he always takes care of me.

Today is do nothing day but hang out. We are going to play the LRC dice game later that we have never played. I bought several games at LV before we left to add to our game collection.

It pooped into your head? :p I remembered, if you didn't mention it soon I was going to say something. I didn't want to sound like I was doubting your abilities though. ;) I plan to send the check at the end of this month..ok?

Cathy p - Hope you are feeling better.

It pooped into your head? :p I remembered, if you didn't mention it soon I was going to say something. I didn't want to sound like I was doubting your abilities though. ;) I plan to send the check at the end of this month..ok?

Cathy p - Hope you are feeling better.

Kathy, feeling a bit better, thank you and if it is just the same I would rather not chat about any type of pooped.:eek: Brings back really bad memories of last night.:D

Hello Everyone,

Sorry My Friends & I will not join the boat excursion in Jamaica. Hope everyone is have a great 2011 so far ! I have to say I WISH I was cruising with those of you who have cruises in the near future ! I am looking into something for my Daughter & I... who knows what or when ?

Take care all & sorry I don't have much time to chat

Lynda

Good morning, SMDers!

Rich, I tried watching Southland and we just went back to the Orange Bowl. There are so many great police shows on that I thought it sucked.:eek: So did the Orange Bowl for that matter. I don't think those suspended players should have gotten to play. I have no respect for their coach at all. I have to admit though the 2nd half was great.

Beautiful day here in Sunny Florida. Suppose to be in the mid 70's.

Good morning to Cathyp and all you other SMDers..

Just checking in for a sec, got to dress and head out in the rain to the grocery store.:eek:

I hate it, but got to do what I got to do.:p

Tomorrow being my birthday, I sure do not want to spend it at the grocery store.:(

Have plans to have lunch with three of my dear friends and then an afternoon at a Museum.

There is a painting there that I want to see.

Then on Friday I have an appointment at the Spa.

Looking forward to a couple of great days ahead.:)

Archived