*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

I have a question for you. I realize it is REALLY far away, but Sheryl and I are talking about an Oasis of the Seas, or a Allure of the Seas CC group cruise for Oct. 6th ish 2012. I want to find out if this ship and date speed up your pulse? Would you book it with us?:D:cool:

Janet, that sounds like fun, but all of my quarters are going into a bucket (list) for Chelle and I to do a Hawaii Cruise.

Be it CC Group, or not?

One way or RT?

I just know we put it off so we could do the Magic with you all...

I have a question for you. I realize it is REALLY far away, but Sheryl and I are talking about an Oasis of the Seas, or a Allure of the Seas CC group cruise for Oct. 6th ish 2012. I want to find out if this ship and date speed up your pulse? Would you book it with us?:D:cool:

I would be tempted, just worry about the season. That is smack dab in the middle of hurricane season :eek:

Maybe if it was December '12/January 2013

Janet, that sounds like fun, but all of my quarters are going into a bucket (list) for Chelle and I to do a Hawaii Cruise.

Be it CC Group, or not?

One way or RT?

I just know we put it off so we could do the Magic with you all...

I answered you on your thread, but I will repeat it here. I wanna go to Hawaii too!! At least one way. Do your group for Hawaii in April of 13 so we can do both! :D

I would be tempted, just worry about the season. That is smack dab in the middle of hurricane season

Maybe if it was December '12/January 2013

December 2012 really is out because of 2 reasons. One, Judie has to be at work in Dec. and 2 the world might end in Dec.!!:eek:

You aren't really going to let a little wind scare you are you? Remember, the ship is the destination! The ship will not be in a hurricane!! And September is the worst month for them anyway. :)

I'm not sure who you were addressing this question to, but I'm game (wind and all).

Andrea - That would be great. Like I said, I know of at least 4 people from the hospital that like diving and to get to dive in Caymen would be an added treat for them.

Poor Mimi:(

I`m with Marie, I just H-A-V-E to do Hawaii again.

I`m going out on a limb and say that Betty is in for Hawaii too.;)

Ha, You know I am in and Marie, she didn't have to go very far out on that limb! You ladies get it together and just tell me where I am supposed to be.:D

I'm not sure who you were addressing this question to, but I'm game (wind and all).

Andrea - That would be great. Like I said, I know of at least 4 people from the hospital that like diving and to get to dive in Caymen would be an added treat for them.

Poor Mimi:(

I'm addressing it to everyone. But I'm glad you are in!!

:D

Sheryl, our friend from the dream and matey thread is teaching again. Because of that she is VERY limited to when she can cruise. She also can't fly so she needs an East coast departure. She has a credit with Johna that is going to expire in March 2011. So..thats why the excitement and semi urgency of getting together a cruise for us that she can go on as well. Plus come on! It the Oasis or Allure! The ship we all talked about on our original Spirit cruise!

I'll keep you posted on what we come up with!!

Now, back to the Magic! lol

I'm addressing it to everyone. But I'm glad you are in!!

:D

Sheryl, our friend from the dream and matey thread is teaching again. Because of that she is VERY limited to when she can cruise. She also can't fly so she needs an East coast departure. She has a credit with Johna that is going to expire in March 2011. So..thats why the excitement and semi urgency of getting together a cruise for us that she can go on as well. Plus come on! It the Oasis or Allure! The ship we all talked about on our original Spirit cruise!

I'll keep you posted on what we come up with!!

Now, back to the Magic! lol

Janet, I would like to sail the Allure or Oasis even tho I was not on the Spirit (not with y`all anyway :D). You know that I love crusing with you all, but I just do not think I could do that cruise and Hawaii too.

I think Hawaii will win me over.

Am sure that you will get enough intrest to get a group together tho and you guys sure don`t HAVE to have me to cruise...:D:p;)

Janet, I would like to sail the Allure or Oasis even tho I was not on the Spirit (not with y`all anyway :D). You know that I love crusing with you all, but I just do not think I could do that cruise and Hawaii too.

I think Hawaii will win me over.

Am sure that you will get enough intrest to get a group together tho and you guys sure don`t HAVE to have me to cruise...:D:p;)

No worries Bobbie. I don't even know if it is for sure a cruise yet. Just testing the waters.

Rich, sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thread! No more talk about other cruises now! :)

Good afternoon and happy Saturday SMDers!! Geez, I miss a day reading the posts and you all are talking about me!! LOL!!!! I'm really struggling with the thought of not ever going into the ocean again. I really enjoy snorkeling, but if I go I would have to be absolutely sure there are no jellyfish! Anywho, I'm getting over a bad stomach bug that ran thru the family, but I'm much better today. That, and the fact that I got the ok from Don today to book the Freedom the week before the Miracle cruise this March. That's 14 days of cruising!! Woo Hoo! I might have my son and his wife interested in joining us on the Magic too! I'm having Johna email the pricing to him. My DIL is graduating with her masters in nursing in December and wants to go on a cruise to celebrate so this would be perfect!!!

I don't think we could make it for a cruise in the fall. I don't have that much vaca time plus that is our busiest time of year. My co workers would kill me!! Would love to see the Allure or Oasis tho, looks beautiful.. for now we are staying with Carnival, Don would like to make platinum, but who knows what will change in the future.

Back to my seaching rates and rooms on the Freedom!!

Gosh Lori excited that you are going on a cruise before a cruise..;)

If you have not been on the Freedom before you will love it and if you have then you already know that you do..lol

Good news that family members might be joining you on the Magic. I love to cruise with my family.

Waving to everyone...

I am busy doing laundry as we are preparing for a big Winter storm here in the South.

Thinking we may lose our power.:eek:

Even tho we have a generator, it does not allow me to use a lot of extra appliancies.

Guess what happened to me this evening! I was empting the dish washer, and dropped a really heavy glass lid to a frying pan directly on my big toe! The lid didn't break but I just knew my toe was! Everything went black and I felt like I was going to throw up. I just kept leaning on the counter thinking, "it's going to go away" But it didn't, it kept getting worse! I really thought I would pass out. I hobbled to my bedroom and layed on the bed for about 15 minutes hoping I didn't break the bones in my foot or my toe! Finally the pain eased up and I got up and continued the dishes.

Do you know that as of right now, I don't even have a bruise? I can't believe it! I have never had my foot or toe hurt so much in my life! Even when I actually did break my toe when stubbing it! I think I got lucky!:D

Guess what happened to me this evening! I was empting the dish washer, and dropped a really heavy glass lid to a frying pan directly on my big toe! The lid didn't break but I just knew my toe was! Everything went black and I felt like I was going to throw up. I just kept leaning on the counter thinking, "it's going to go away" But it didn't, it kept getting worse! I really thought I would pass out. I hobbled to my bedroom and layed on the bed for about 15 minutes hoping I didn't break the bones in my foot or my toe! Finally the pain eased up and I got up and continued the dishes.

Do you know that as of right now, I don't even have a bruise? I can't believe it! I have never had my foot or toe hurt so much in my life! Even when I actually did break my toe when stubbing it! I think I got lucky!:D

OUCH!!!! be sure to put ice on it anyways Janet, you might still have some swelling tomorrow. I remember my mom broke her big toe when she opened up the freezer and some frozen hamburger fell out!

Great news about taking Katie on a do-over cruise!! Disney sounds like alot of fun when you have a kid to go with :D I booked the Freedom today for the week before the Mateys cruise, sort of a BTB. It's a six dayer, arriving back in Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday. We'll have time to do our laundry at the hotel, check in the hotel, and still make it to Bubba Gumps! Since we drive to Florida, I really like to spend some extra time there. Going on another cruise made more sense than paying hotels somewhere.

Bobbie--hope you don't lose power, and that the worst of the weather misses you. We've been missing the worst of the weather here so far. *fingers crossed*

Hi Andrea and Cathy, Marie and Rich!

Oh my Janet! You will probably have some swelling today but glad to hear that you were able to get back to the chores. It made me hurt just reading your post. OUCH!

I am so excited that you get to go on a cruise with Katie in the fall. Judie will not want to be left behind and let you cruise without her. Right Judie?

By the way, I think the Allure is totally out of my price range...it would be fun especially cruising with you again but I don't think I can. :-(

Have a good week-end everyone!

Good morning, SMDers!

Janet, sorry about that big toe. As the queen of feet problems I truely am feeling your pain.:eek:

Rich, did you watch the games. At least the Seahawks one even if those dumb Colts didn't. Geez I will now bring my Seahawk tee to ship so I can watch the game. I can't believe I am going to watch TV but I just have to.lol

Good morning SMDers. Cool wet one here in south Texas this morning. Suppose to get our first freeze of the year this coming week.

Busy day yesterday. I submitted an application for West as the Army’s All-American Bowl was looking for Army retires to be recognized at the pre-game ceremonies. They had the present day troops on the field with the new enlistees and the retirees. They even had 3 of the Tuskegee Airman and it was great just getting to talk with them. Well he was selected and he was given 4 tickets to the game (so I got to go). We then went to the Army Strong zone which is here they had all the different aspects of the Army outside the stadium (sorry not tanks). Needless to say we both had a great time. After that we went and ate Mexican food (yes Cathy I know you love Mexican food) and then home to watch the football games.

This mountain cedar is still killing me. I’m now having to double up on the meds and my poor nose is still running.

I have had a few inquiries about the cruise and the “prevailing rate”, so I put in an email to Johna and expect to hear back from her Monday. The more cruisers, the bigger the party!

Andrea – looks like that would be a company to go with for those that would like to dive. I was looking at it and they have a discover diving course that I might do and the fact their prices are much better then you can get on the ship excursions.

Janet – You’re still my hero. Leave it to you to found what we are looking for. And you can hijack my tread anytime you want! How’s the toe this morning?

Lori – congrats on the BTB. Someday I would like to do the Freedom. Hope the family will be joining us on the cruise.

Bobbie – yup the weathers coming your way. We had heavy rain all night and now it’s heading east.

Cathy – how did you like those games yesterday (other than the fact that the Jets won)? How many years has it been since there hasn’t been a Manning in the playoff? Now that’s what I call the playoffs. Did Mimi ever get computer fixed?

Betty - sorry as I know that you are heartbroken about the game yesterday, but it was exciting. I thought for sure that Payton would pull it out and he did his part, but that run back on the kick kill the Colts. Now who are you going to cheer for?

OK, back to work

Janet, how is your toe? Hope you put ice on it, sometimes the bruise takes awhile to show.

Both shore excursions sound nice. :) We are fond of snorkeling but did enjoy our time on Orient Beach. ;) Gary likes to keep on the go.

We were surprised by the Seahawks win since they had such a bad record coming in. I've decided to root for them. I like underdogs (hope no one here is rooting for them..my jinx you know :D).

Archived