*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Good evening ya'll. Just back from Walmart where I twisted my knee on the wet floor. Got ice on it and up on a pillow now. Hopefully I just tweeked it.

Janet - I think she emailed me with the info that the cruise in Oct is going to be on the Dream (yup, one of the best cruises I have been on).

Chelle - I have never done Nachi and have heard so much about it. So, after 7-8 times in Cozumel, I think its may be about time to check it out.

Bobbie - missed ya. I also agree with you and Janet. The Bus hop is something that everyone should do, but not being a big drinker, I will pass this time. I know that those that will be going will have a blast though:D.

Where is Cathy P?

Hi Kathy, Nancy and anyone else I may have missed.

Rich you seem to be a walking disaster area. :eek: Glad this cruise is a year away. You might be healed up by then.

Regarding the hotel..did you say you blocked 15 rooms? There seems to be 15 listed already (I swear the last time I looked there were only six :confused:) If I call tomorrow do you think I'll be able to get your CC rate? I know I should have booked the room by now. :p

Really Janet we do some thing without each other. LOL, not many on a Cruise for sure.

LOL! I know.:D

Good evening ya'll. Just back from Walmart where I twisted my knee on the wet floor. Got ice on it and up on a pillow now. Hopefully I just tweeked it.

Janet - I think she emailed me with the info that the cruise in Oct is going to be on the Dream (yup, one of the best cruises I have been on).

Chelle - I have never done Nachi and have heard so much about it. So, after 7-8 times in Cozumel, I think its may be about time to check it out.

Bobbie - missed ya. I also agree with you and Janet. The Bus hop is something that everyone should do, but not being a big drinker, I will pass this time. I know that those that will be going will have a blast though:D.

Where is Cathy P?

Hi Kathy, Nancy and anyone else I may have missed.

Good Lord Rich!!!! You better just stay at home for the next 6 months or so!

Rich you seem to be a walking disaster area. :eek: Glad this cruise is a year away. You might be healed up by then.

Regarding the hotel..did you say you blocked 15 rooms? There seems to be 15 listed already (I swear the last time I looked there were only six :confused:) If I call tomorrow do you think I'll be able to get your CC rate? I know I should have booked the room by now. :p

I'm not Rich, but usually, if there are still rooms available in the hotel, then they will book the group rate for you. Blocking only 15 rooms guarantees that Rich won't end up paying for rooms blocked but not booked!

Just a little note here about Nachi,

there is plenty of drinking, LOL

but not all about drinking for sure.

$49 for lunch and endless drinks not to mention a Taxi fare,

and a tip for your server, if you so wish.

$12 is charged your CC when you reserve your space (1 of 100) online

$7.50 Taxi fare ($15 for 1-4 on the Taxi ride each way ($7.50pp total)

$37 in cash when you show up at the gate

total $56 min. for this day at the beach...

Just want to make sure everyone is up to speed on the costs.

I feel for the money it is worth it.

It is relaxing. No water toys, no dancing music, just a sweet beach, lounge chairs, swim up bar at the fresh water pool and jacuzzi, covered dining area, and servers that are always ready with a drink. Ask Dawn's DH. I think he had 20 Corona along with a couple mixed somethings...

There is para sailing, snorkeling, masage and such at added costs.

they do have a little gift shop too.

So that is my pitch added all up it can be spendy. there is no getting a break on the price, it is what it is...

$12 is charged your CC when you reserve your space (1 of 100) online

So, do we make our own reservations? If so, when can we do it?

Also (and I could probably look this up), but is it warm in February? Warm enough to enjoy a beach? I'm used to Oregon and we got blasted with 2 feet of snow last night and it's February LOL.

Kathy - there are two lists for the hotel. The list where those listed saying that they were going to book a room at the hotel. The real list is on the business page and as far as I see, there are only 7 rooms booked thur far. So, it you call tomorrow, you for sure will get the group rate.

Vicki - we were in Cozumel on Jan 29th and it was up in the upper 70's then. Yup, warm enough for beach weather (esp coming from Oregon). Last Feb on the Dream cruise, it was more then warm enough for the beach.

Janet - can't stay home for 6 months. Have the Alaska cruise in June and if I didn't miss this past cruise 3 weeks ago, then you can bet that I won't miss that one:p. I'm really looking forward to the Alaska cruise.

Marie - thanks for all the info for Nachi.

Good night ya'll.

So, do we make our own reservations? If so, when can we do it?

Also (and I could probably look this up), but is it warm in February? Warm enough to enjoy a beach? I'm used to Oregon and we got blasted with 2 feet of snow last night and it's February LOL.

Good Morning, we didn't get much snow this year up here Vicki :(

I'd rather snow over all this rain.

As for Nachi, we were there, this past Jan. It was wonderful, and warm. I think it rained for about two mins, early in the day, but still warm.

Yes, we all make our own reservations.

You go to the web site, put in a request for the day, I guess I should look that up LOL

they will send you back an e-mail and you pay a deposit of $12 on your CC.

Done it a couple times no worries.

They do not take CC at the beach, so you must bring cash or Travelers Checks.

they will e-mail reservations doc, you print those off, put them with you passport, or in you Cruise folder, paper clip the amount of money you will need for the day to that doc. and bring them with you to the beach.

Putting the money on them when you book it, makes it feel as though that money is spent, and you don't have to come up with it later...;)

I find when I do that, it is just easier, I tip better, because I have the money to do it set aside.

I hate it when good service goes un noticed, because of poor planning.

Don't want to go crazy about the tipping issue, but my first cruise I wasn't as prepared for tipping, and I wished I would have been is all.

I was ready for the extra stuff on the ship, the room guys, and the waiters, but never thought about the beach guys.... So that is my 2 cents on it.

Here is the link, I guess we will be setting up ours here in a few days too. as far as I know, no one has made reservation yet from our group

If you do, please post and I will start a list :)

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

Good morning, SMDers!

Here I am back from the dead.:eek: I had the hurricane of sinus infections. I was on 1750 MG of antibiotics and caugh meds. Kenny and I spent a week in the living room as I could not lay down. I sat in the chair so much I thought I was going to get chair sores. Kenny really took care of me, he would not go to bed in case I needed him, did all the housework and cooking. I can't remember when I felt that bad. Not even when I had the flu. It took me until the next to the last day of taking meds to feel human again. Finally yesterday the angel of sinuses popped down and tapped me on the head and said you are well. Thanks for worrying about me.

Rich, I hope you are on the mend and those drugs are helping. I know you will be so ready to go back to work. Yea right!

The weather here is beautiful. It will be close to 80 all week and I think be 80 or over 3 times in the next week. I may go to the pool and sit out for a bit.

Today is tax day so say a prayer for us on that. We don't have DGS for last year.:eek: Of course not having him was worth the no deduction I guess in the long run. Saved on my blood pressure.lol

Will chat later, take care everyone and missed you all!

Glad to hear you are back and healthy, Cathy! Was getting a little worried. :D

Marie, I have looked into Nachi, and I emailed them for availability a couple of weeks ago. Didn't book it yet, but I am planning on it.:p

Waiting on my tax refund, and then I will be ready to book my specific cabin, excursions, etc. I will book the hotel within the next few days as well.

Rich, what in the world?! :eek: Can't take you anywhere...LOL! Glad to hear that your wrist feels a bit better, and I really hope that your other ouchies get to mending.

Hi to everyone else.:)

Good Morning, we didn't get much snow this year up here Vicki :(

I'd rather snow over all this rain.

As for Nachi, we were there, this past Jan. It was wonderful, and warm. I think it rained for about two mins, early in the day, but still warm.

Yes, we all make our own reservations.

You go to the web site, put in a request for the day, I guess I should look that up LOL

they will send you back an e-mail and you pay a deposit of $12 on your CC.

Done it a couple times no worries.

They do not take CC at the beach, so you must bring cash or Travelers Checks.

they will e-mail reservations doc, you print those off, put them with you passport, or in you Cruise folder, paper clip the amount of money you will need for the day to that doc. and bring them with you to the beach.

Putting the money on them when you book it, makes it feel as though that money is spent, and you don't have to come up with it later...;)

I find when I do that, it is just easier, I tip better, because I have the money to do it set aside.

I hate it when good service goes un noticed, because of poor planning.

Don't want to go crazy about the tipping issue, but my first cruise I wasn't as prepared for tipping, and I wished I would have been is all.

I was ready for the extra stuff on the ship, the room guys, and the waiters, but never thought about the beach guys.... So that is my 2 cents on it.

Here is the link, I guess we will be setting up ours here in a few days too. as far as I know, no one has made reservation yet from our group

If you do, please post and I will start a list :)

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

Marie, is this the official group thing you are planning. I thought you said you wanted to try something else this time.

Good morning, SMDers!

Here I am back from the dead.:eek: I had the hurricane of sinus infections. I was on 1750 MG of antibiotics and caugh meds. Kenny and I spent a week in the living room as I could not lay down. I sat in the chair so much I thought I was going to get chair sores. Kenny really took care of me, he would not go to bed in case I needed him, did all the housework and cooking. I can't remember when I felt that bad. Not even when I had the flu. It took me until the next to the last day of taking meds to feel human again. Finally yesterday the angel of sinuses popped down and tapped me on the head and said you are well. Thanks for worrying about me.

Rich, I hope you are on the mend and those drugs are helping. I know you will be so ready to go back to work. Yea right!

The weather here is beautiful. It will be close to 80 all week and I think be 80 or over 3 times in the next week. I may go to the pool and sit out for a bit.

Today is tax day so say a prayer for us on that. We don't have DGS for last year.:eek: Of course not having him was worth the no deduction I guess in the long run. Saved on my blood pressure.lol

Will chat later, take care everyone and missed you all!

Cathy, I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope you can stay well for a while now. You have had enough for a long while!

Good afternoon SMDers. Again a really nice day today as its going to be in the upper 70's.

Cathy P - glad to hear your back with the living. Yup the drugs are doing the job but, I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow:(.

Kathy - I added you and Gary on the business page as being booked.

Nancy - speaking of booking the hotel, just let me know and I will add ya to the list.

Marie - Thanks for all the info on Nachi.

Where is Mimi?

Hi Chelle and Janet!

Hi Janet, I talked it over with Chelle, and I looked at a few things, but everything lead me back to the peaceful day at Nachi

I know there could be some cheaper things to do, but sometimes cheaper is not better than the tried and true.

Nachi is great, for that day of relaxation...

And it seems many want to try it, so I am all on board to do it again.

I just wanted to lay out all the details, so no one says,

I didn't know I had to get a Taxi, or I wish I would have brought extra money for a tip, or Para sailing or what ever.

My hope would be anyone going would look at the web site and decide if it really is what they want to do.

I will get it all on the biz page one of these days ;)

OK, back to work for me, see ya all later

Hi, everyone!

Gosh it feels good to be missed and I am just pooped from the day. Uncle Sam did not care to help me out with a nice size refund today so I shall now pout.:( I do it so well.

Rich, I thought you were not going back to work until next week. Are you sure you are ready? Be careful doing too much.

As for Mimi she has been busy with her work and such. I am sure she will be back. I will let her know she needs to check in. As for her health, I think that is fine.

Off to my wonderful chair I love so much.

Hi Janet, I talked it over with Chelle, and I looked at a few things, but everything lead me back to the peaceful day at Nachi

I know there could be some cheaper things to do, but sometimes cheaper is not better than the tried and true.

Nachi is great, for that day of relaxation...

And it seems many want to try it, so I am all on board to do it again.

I just wanted to lay out all the details, so no one says,

I didn't know I had to get a Taxi, or I wish I would have brought extra money for a tip, or Para sailing or what ever.

My hope would be anyone going would look at the web site and decide if it really is what they want to do.

I will get it all on the biz page one of these days ;)

OK, back to work for me, see ya all later

Ok good. I didn't want you to feel like you HAD to do it.

Good evening ya'll.

Cathy p - I think it may be about time to go back to work. I've only been off now for the last 23 days. And to think, I only have alittle over 8 more mouths until I retire:D.

Marie - don't work too hard.

OK, good night.

Good morning, SMDers!

Beautiful day in sunny Florida with a high around 80.

Andrea, the duals on on today in Daytona and did you see my Jr crashed his car in practice yesterday? Oh well maybe I will root for your Hamlin if my guy peters out.

Rich, be careful at work today. Take it easy.

Chat later.

Good morning SMders. Another nice today here today.

They are already calling from work just to make sure that I'm going to be there today. I'm sure its going to be a long night!

Cathy - don't you know that Jimmie Johnson is going to win NASCAR again this year (or so the NASCAR experts say).

OK, I'll ckeck in later from work. Ya'll have a great day.

Yeah, since I'm hooked on cruising, I may have to rethink my retirement day or get a part time job to fund my cruises and use my retirement to live on :).

That's what I'm going to do. Live on the retirement check and cruise on the part time job $$$.

Too much going on here tonight at work. I may need to schedule a cruise just for some R&R. No, I think I will just wait until June and the Alaska cruise.

Archived