*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Hawaii is my next one after Magic, I have put it aside by three cruise's now.

Marie and I will most likely put something together for 2013 for Hawaii. (that's my plan anyway)

Mine to Chelle...I know we have pushed it out kinda far. But we love our sibs!

Bummer it is not after V-day for Judie and Janet, But I really think I want to stick with Carnival..

Nothing set in stone though.

Good morning, SMDers!

Happy Saturday to all that get to sleep in only on the weekends.lol Also to everyone else.

Nothing planned for today just enjoying the mid 80 weather with lots of sun. Yes I am bragging and I love it.

Bobbie, have a great time I wish I was with you.

Waving at everyone and hope you have a great day. Love ya,

Hey SMDers---guess what today is??????

1 year from today we'll be sailing!!!! Woot Woot!!

Sorry to steal your countdown Andrea but I was too excited when I realized this!!! I'll buy you a jello shot!! LOL!!!

I realized it once I was at work, You can ask Dawn, she thinks I am a Bit "Off",

I kind of did a little jump thing & a woohoo, for her and a couple of customers :p

Hey SMDers---guess what today is??????

1 year from today we'll be sailing!!!! Woot Woot!!

Sorry to steal your countdown Andrea but I was too excited when I realized this!!! I'll buy you a jello shot!! LOL!!!

Hope the fog clears up before then...:D

I read on the boards tonight that they are having fog problems still.:(

Sure hope this is an exception rather than the norm for this time of year.:eek:

Good morning, SMDers!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Another pretty day here. OOPS sorry I know I am such a bragger.

Nothing going on here just lazing around a bit. Will watch the NASCAR race today and think of my Andrea while I do. Hopefully she will be watching it as well.

Hi to all and have a super day!

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

Here is the list of those booked so far:

Rich & West – Group Leaders satex, early dining, 4C

Cathy & Kenny Cathy p, early dining

Lori & Don leaderdogmom, Anytime Dinning

Andrea & Dave flippr5657, Anytime Dinning

Janet & Judie jandjfun, None or Anytime Dinning, 4C, Judie's B-day cruise

Nancy & Asa lilnan

Chelle & Pat doddsm, 4B, Early Dinning

Dawn & Marie Dragonfly34 & Koval, 4B, Early Dinning, Celebrating, Dawns B-day and cruising with old friends

Bobbie & Betty 1tuckersmom, Anytime Dinning, 8B, Bobbie's B-day

Ron & Carmen San Antonio, early dining, 4C

Jerod & Emilee illeniumsd & Pretty-N-Pink, 4C, anytime dining and celebrating the "Best cruise Ever" again

Steven & Julie ChiBearsSuperFan & jbags58

Sherri & Mike She-ra, Late Dinning

Dale & Pete

Peggy & Bert San Antonio, early dining, 8C

Chad & Holly SDphotoGrl

Fabian & Nessa Fabismommy

Kathy & Gary NMCruiser55

Vicki & Kimi Oregon,MICKIDE

Lynda,Jennifer,Heather and Bonnie Toronto,Sunndyday2010,anytime,4C

Amy & husband

Migdelia and June San Antonio, 4C, anytime

Vickie and Kermit San Antonio, 4C

Madelene Fort Lauderdale

Who's next to be added to the list?

Here is a list of things that we will be doing while on the Magic cruise:

M&G the night prior at the Hotel - Director Rich and West

M&G while on board - Director Rich and West

Cabin crawl - Director Cathy P

Pub crawl - Directors Sherri & Dale

Slot pull - Directors Janet and Judie

Cocktail party - Director Rich and West

Gift exchange - Director Marie

B-day party Director - Director ?

Putt-putt tournament - Director ?

Steakhouse Dining - Director ?

T-Shirt - Director Janet

Excursions

Cozumel: Cozumel Bar Bus Hop – Tour Director Lori

Nachi Cocom Director Marie

Grand Cayman: ??? Tour Director Andrea

Montego Bay: Jamaica Freestyle Tour Director Janet

And of course: Group Leaders - Rich and West

Chat Director – Cathy P

Countdown Director - Andrea

Official Photographer - Jerod

The official cruise hotel will be the Hotel Galvez in Galveston and those booking are (information on the hotel is on the business page):

1 Rich & West, 2 double beds

2 Vicki & Kimi, 2 double beds

3 Lori & Don, 1 queen/king

4 Cathy p & Kenny, 1 queen/king

5 Betty & Bobbie, 2 double beds

6 Chelle, Pat, Marie & Dawn, 2 double beds

7 Nancy & Asa, 2 double beds

8 Dave & Andrea, 1 queen/king

9 Jerod & Emilee, 1 queen/king

10 Kermit and Vickie, 1 queen/king

11 Kathy and Gary, 1 queen/king

12 Ron and Carmen, 1 queen/king

13 Madelene, 2 double beds

14 Lynda,Jennifer,Bonnie & Heather, 2 double beds

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

Once you have booked with Johna, please let me know so that I can add you to the list.

So who will be next to join in on the fun? Don't be shy;). Call Johna and book today. Come join the party.

Good afternoon SMDers. Yup, another great day out today. Temps up in the 80's (just like Cathy p).

Sorry I have been MIA, but West called me friday morning and said that he had gotten everything done that he needed to do and asked if I wanted to go down to the coast (Corpus Christi). Needless to say I went. Didn't get alot of sleep as someone in the area now has a rooster that doesn't know the time. Damn thing would be making noise all night long. Time for someone to have a nice chicken dinner:eek:. lol

I have updated our list and with heavy heart took Mimi and Andy off the list. So, now I think it is up to date.

Marie/Chelle - Hawaii still sounds good to me!

Janet - I know about Judie schedule with V-day and that is why this cruise is after V-day:D.

Andrea - Hint, we have 52 from today before we sail. Hope your doing better.

Cathy p - I sure wish we had a market like that here. Nothing like fresh vegs.

Hi Bobbie and Lori.

OK, time to get some stuff done and the Spurs game tonight. Back later.

Hi all

Well what a couple of weeks I have put in. :eek:

Much better now, though antibiotics are a good thing.

I go for a follow up xray on Tuesday, just to make sure that the pneumonia is going away.

I have taped the race, as Dave had to work today so we will watch it tonight after the other race..... Amazing Race

Jeeze I love that show!!!

Cathy I see you sent me an email..you are so sweet for thinking of me , I will reply tonight. xo :)

Anyways I'm back in the saddle again (hopefully) so let me just make it official

52 MORE WEEKS UNTIL WE ARE SAILING AWAY ON THE MAGIC!!!!

take good care

peace

andrea

Just wanted to say a quick hello. We are thinking about taking the Magic. We aren't sure about going to Galveston. Rich told me the fog isn't as bad as they keep saying. We did Cozumel before. We got off and went to the shopping market. Vanilla is great there.

WE did the Miracle in Feb. It was okay. Group was not Janet and Judie. They were so much more fun. There were a few nice people. Miracle was okay. Just was checking in . Everyone have a great nite. Esther

Just wanted to say a quick hello. We are thinking about taking the Magic. We aren't sure about going to Galveston. Rich told me the fog isn't as bad as they keep saying. We did Cozumel before. We got off and went to the shopping market. Vanilla is great there.

WE did the Miracle in Feb. It was okay. Group was not Janet and Judie. They were so much more fun. There were a few nice people. Miracle was okay. Just was checking in . Everyone have a great nite. Esther

Oh Esther, come on along...

It is all about the people this time around...

And you know you love the people...

Gunna be a great cruise no matter what, even if we are stuck in the fog, as long as they let us on the ship, and feed us, I'll be happy.

I wonder if that is what happened last week?

Ya, the Spurs won again. They tried to give it away in the 3rd quarter, but managed to come back and win the game.

Esther - glad to see ya on the boards. You know that this group is going to have a blast and since you are part of the family, you should just go ahead and book the cruise and join the rest of the us! Hoping you can join us.

Andrea - missed ya! So glad to hear that your doing better and your back with the countdown.

Hi Bobbie

Good afternoon SMDers. Yup, another great day out today. Temps up in the 80's (just like Cathy p).

Sorry I have been MIA, but West called me friday morning and said that he had gotten everything done that he needed to do and asked if I wanted to go down to the coast (Corpus Christi). Needless to say I went. Didn't get alot of sleep as someone in the area now has a rooster that doesn't know the time. Damn thing would be making noise all night long. Time for someone to have a nice chicken dinner:eek:. lol

I have updated our list and with heavy heart took Mimi and Andy off the list. So, now I think it is up to date.

Marie/Chelle - Hawaii still sounds good to me!

Janet - I know about Judie schedule with V-day and that is why this cruise is after V-day:D.

Andrea - Hint, we have 52 from today before we sail. Hope your doing better.

Cathy p - I sure wish we had a market like that here. Nothing like fresh vegs.

Hi Bobbie and Lori.

OK, time to get some stuff done and the Spurs game tonight. Back later.

Thank you Rich. We really appreciate that!

Hi Esther!! Its great seeing you here! We really want you to come with us!! You are a sib, and we want all our sibs with us!!

Good morning, SMDers!

Did someone say retired and not have to get up? I must have missed the word as we have been up since 6. Kenny took the dogs out at 5:40 and I thought it was 4:40. He was not back in bed at 6 so I jumped out of bed, put on slippers,robe and then out the front door like a mad woman. I was so worried I thought something happened. He comes walking around the corner and tells me he was only gone for 20 mins. OK by that time I was a wreck and no sleeping for me.:eek:

I guess we will get to the pool a bit earlier than planned. Temp 85 and sunny today. Oh ya did I say I love this place.

Rich, sorry I don't care for chicken so can't help you with the noisy guy.lol

Andrea, thanks for the email and now you have mail. So glad to hear that you are back with us.

Well that is it from the BCOD East Coast version, chat later.

Hi Cathyp, guess it is you and me this morning.;)

I wasn`t up at the BCOD, but I was up early as our weather has been rocky all night and still is this morning.:eek:

I do not sleep well when the weather is a problem. After all this time I should know when Spring arrives in Ms so does the storms but I`ve never learned to cope.:(

We are under a tornado watch until 2:00 this afternoon so I have my eyes on the sky.

Our temps have been right up there with yous and Rich`s but I think we will have a cool down for a few days after the storms pass thru.

Hope everyone has a great day, if we don`t lose our power I am going to work on some more pressing and packing for our Mateys cruise...

WooooHooo!! :)

Oh waving to Esther!!! Happy to see you here. Sure hope you will book this cruise and come along with us.. You know we will have fun.

Good afternoon SMDers. Temps a little coller then yesterday, but still up around 80. Yesterday it got up to 87 (too hot for this time of year).

Working on car insurance this morning. I tried this free rate quote on the internet with several different companies and got one from GEICO for half of what I'm paying Allstate now. I called my agent and he doesn't understand that and said that he will look into it. He'd better get back with some good news or off to GEICO I go.

Bobbie - sorry to tell you this, but a cold front came through this morning about 3 and its heading east. Hopefully it is just a bunch of wind like we got.

Cathy p - I think I will try that retirement thing here in about 8 months or so. Maybe I can stay in bed late?

Hi Janet

Just popping in to say Hi...

Very wet here, the snow is gone, and the buckets of rain have come

Now I have a lake in my back yard.

Well, a couple of lakes really...

Stormy days bring on babies right?

Our newest is due, so lets go already Sweet Pea ;)

Good evening SMDers from the front lobby of the VA hospital, San Antonio, Tx (or from my desk!).

Busy night tonight, but that makes it go even faster.

Janet - I know that you and Judie will have a blast. Say Hi for me.

Marie - lakes? Oh that's right, the pond is in the front yard:p.

Hope everyone has a great night.

Archived