*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

PS Still no Sweet Pea (Grand Daughter)

She must be waiting for tomorrow..;)

Hey Lori, Kimi, Vicki, Lynda, Janet, Marie, Rich Cathyp, and all you other SMDers.

Our weather is windy, cool and rainy again today, but I will be fine because there are only 17 days left before I am out of here.:p

Now that the Glory cruise is out of the way, I'm trying to get back into gear for the Magic in September with Betty, and then this one! First on my mind though is the hotel in Galveston -- Rich (or someone else in the know!), could you please send me the hotel booking info? And please remind me which airport would be easiest to fly into! Thanks!!!

Madelene

Hi everyone!

Gee, CC wouldn't let me on yesterday. It would say I was on but I wasn't. :confused: I gave up.

What an exciting rumor re BC5. I was just thinking I'll never get on one of those. We are going with you SMDers and DH wants to do the Panama Canal in the fall of 2012. That would mean 2 cruises in 1 year. :eek::D Now there is hope. :)

I asked DH about the beach excursions. He wants to do the Segways again. Last time he ran off the road. :rolleyes: I'll try to convince him to do them at Disney then we can go to the beach.

Now that the Glory cruise is out of the way, I'm trying to get back into gear for the Magic in September with Betty, and then this one! First on my mind though is the hotel in Galveston -- Rich (or someone else in the know!), could you please send me the hotel booking info? And please remind me which airport would be easiest to fly into! Thanks!!!

Madelene

Maddie the airport is Hobby and the hotel is Hotel Galvez.

The # I called for the hotel is 409-765-7721. There may be an 800 # on their web site. I called from my cell so I didn`t worry about the cost.

Oh and Janet posted on my wall on fb to make sure that you know that you are most welcome to join the Mateys at Bubba`s on the 26th.

She is excited that you might join us and is anxious to see you.;)

Hi everyone!

Gee, CC wouldn't let me on yesterday. It would say I was on but I wasn't. :confused: I gave up.

What an exciting rumor re BC5. I was just thinking I'll never get on one of those. We are going with you SMDers and DH wants to do the Panama Canal in the fall of 2012. That would mean 2 cruises in 1 year. :eek::D Now there is hope. :)

I asked DH about the beach excursions. He wants to do the Segways again. Last time he ran off the road. :rolleyes: I'll try to convince him to do them at Disney then we can go to the beach.

I think Segways would be a blast! But for me, it is an accident waiting to happen I think. But I would at least like to try it some day.

Maddie the airport is Hobby and the hotel is Hotel Galvez.

The # I called for the hotel is 409-765-7721. There may be an 800 # on their web site. I called from my cell so I didn`t worry about the cost.

Oh and Janet posted on my wall on fb to make sure that you know that you are most welcome to join the Mateys at Bubba`s on the 26th.

She is excited that you might join us and is anxious to see you.;)

Thanks for looking out for me Bobbie! Janet posted on my FB wall too about Bubba Gumps and I told her I was hoping to be there. It will be great to see everyone even if you'll all be sailing off without me!

One more question about the hotel -- what name is the group listing under? SMD?

Madelene

Sorry I can't help with that Madelene. Judie and I are really hoping to fly in the day of the cruise, so we didn't book a room. Maybe check the business page?

Thanks Janet. I found what I needed on the business pages. :) I may fly in the same day as well, since there are a lot of flights from FLL to Houston, but I'm going to reserve a room anyway to make sure I get one in case I decide to fly in early!

Madelene

Good evening SMDers. What a great day today was. Got up to 84 and I was doing alot of running around. Felt great.

Madelene - yes all the info about the hotel is on the business page. And Houston Hobby is the one that SW flys into and is on the south side of Houston about 40 miles from Galveston. If you need anything else, just ask me or email me and I will get right back with ya.

Janet - still nothing on the party boat. Hope there isn't a problem.

Bobbie - I'm sending you the weather that we had here today:).

Marie - Tomorrow is the day (one way or another).

Kathy - segways? I'm with Janet on that one. I already have enough broken bones to last a life time! I hope you get that second cruise for 2012.

Hi Lori

Thanks Janet. I found what I needed on the business pages. :) I may fly in the same day as well, since there are a lot of flights from FLL to Houston, but I'm going to reserve a room anyway to make sure I get one in case I decide to fly in early!

Madelene

Probably a good idea!

Rich, (and Marie) just because a baby is enduced one day, doesn't mean he/she will be born on that day. Labor takes as long as it takes. But hopefully the baby will be born quickly and safely!

Marie, we want pictures ASAP! :D

Probably a good idea!

Rich, (and Marie) just because a baby is enduced one day, doesn't mean he/she will be born on that day. Labor takes as long as it takes. But hopefully the baby will be born quickly and safely!

Marie, we want pictures ASAP! :D

No telling what is going to happen tomorrow...

I will be there for what ever they need me for.

Not invited in for the delivery, but that is ok too

and they want "skin to skin" bonding time for an hour or so after,

Not gunna be there for that either (If it is skin to skin, I really don't want to be there if they take their cloths off :eek:)

So after that, I guess I will get to hold her, and find out her name...

Could be a long day tomorrow.

I do hope it does not take days. I took tomorrow off, but have to work Thursday.

I do hope it does not take days. I took tomorrow off, but have to work Thursday.

Good luck to everyone today Marie! We'll be waiting to hear what her name is too :)! And see a pic of course...just love new babies!

Marie- Hope you get to meet Sweet Pea today. I do think skin to skin would just be between Mom and baby (but baby would be naked). :D

I would recommend Segways for anyone who can stay upright walking or standing. In Rich's case though I advise to at least wait until he has healed from his last misadventure. :p

Good news! No I don't know the babies name! lol I heard back from the party boat people! I will be making payment to them on Monday. I had to transfer the money from my bank to paypal, and that takes between 3 and 5 days. But I'm happy cuz I heard back from them and have a plan to pay them! I will let you know when I have made the payment.

But just so you know, I already had a back up company ready to go if this one didn't email back today!:p

Dan and I have decided that this will be our next cruise! We had such a wonderful time on the Glory last week, and we can't wait to do it again! We will be bringing my then six-year old son with on this cruise. I will have to look into booking it through the CC group cruise. I do hope this is also the blogger's cruise, since we did have such a great time with the blogger's events. Looking forward to the next year's worth of planning and building the excitement!

Dan and I have decided that this will be our next cruise! We had such a wonderful time on the Glory last week, and we can't wait to do it again! We will be bringing my then six-year old son with on this cruise. I will have to look into booking it through the CC group cruise. I do hope this is also the blogger's cruise, since we did have such a great time with the blogger's events. Looking forward to the next year's worth of planning and building the excitement!

Hi Missy -- since we didn't get around to it on the Glory, let's be sure to meet on this one! :)

Madelene

Good evening SMDers.

Got a message from our group leader for the Alaska cruise and she is unable to continue for family reasons, so guess who may become the new group leader? Anybody else want to go the Alaska in June with us? lol.

Dan and Missy - welcome to the group. As you can see we already have alot planned for the cruise and more plans are being made daily. This group is the greatest bunch of cruisers you will ever meet. When it come to having a good time, we are ready! Let us know when you are booked and we will add you the our list of SMDers.

Marie - long day?

Janet - glad to hear that you finally heard back from the party boat guys. I was beginning to wonder if something may have happended.

Vicki - are you still in the waiting room?

Kathy - thanks for the adivse, but I am healing more and more each day.

Madelene - got on the list for the hotel.

OK, back to work!

AWESOME!! Welcome to the SMDer's!! We are always so excited to meet new people!! I hope you get booked right away, and like you we are hoping this turns into the bloggers cruise as well. But if it doesn't, trust me, you won't even notice!! We have some much going on and so much fun planned that you might need a vacation from your vacation!

Good evening SMDers.

Got a message from our group leader for the Alaska cruise and she is unable to continue for family reasons, so guess who may become the new group leader? Anybody else want to go the Alaska in June with us? lol.

Dan and Missy - welcome to the group. As you can see we already have alot planned for the cruise and more plans are being made daily. This group is the greatest bunch of cruisers you will ever meet. When it come to having a good time, we are ready! Let us know when you are booked and we will add you the our list of SMDers.

Marie - long day?

Janet - glad to hear that you finally heard back from the party boat guys. I was beginning to wonder if something may have happended.

Vicki - are you still in the waiting room?

Kathy - thanks for the adivse, but I am healing more and more each day.

Madelene - got on the list for the hotel.

OK, back to work!

I thought it was really weird I wasn't hearing back from them too. Thats why I went looking for another company. But I felt really good about this company because when I was looking for another company, I found them on the visitors website, as well as several others. I guess they just took a few days off. I emailed back and forth with her today and got a response right away with each email I sent. So they are back on my "good" list again.:D

Rich ...ya long day, but at least I am not the one having the baby.

Should be any time now... waiting for the next lullaby to play, and that should be our Sweet Pea.

Good Job Janet, I am looking so forward to some fun in the sun with all our besties...

Wish it was sooner, but this just makes it more special.

So glad Dawn gets to come too.

It is going to be such a blast.

Dan and Missy, sure hope you can join us.

really it will be great fun, BC5 or no BC5 it will be a blast.

Rich, drop an e-mail to Laura telling her you are willing to take on the group

She decides who takes over. a leader can't just turn it over to who ever they want

But Laura might like to just hand it to someone she already has checked out...

That is how I got the leadership roll for our Cruise to Alaska.

ok, that is it from the waiting room for now:p

Marie - hope sea pea makes it here before everyone decides to give up and go home. lol I sent an email to Laura telling her that I would step in and become the group leader if there is no one else since I am already booked. Thanks

Janet - I'm just glad that things are back on track with the party boat people.

Archived