*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Dale - I will be happy to add the two of you to this cruise list. Welcome aboard. Just let us know if y'all are interested in any of the excursions so we can all you to the lists. All the information is on the busniess pages for the excursions as well as the hotel information. You know this one is going to be a blast:D.

So Rich... I would like to set up an excursion at Cozumel. I have a connection down there for diving and snorkeling :D

Good morning SMDers. Suppose to be another hot, dry day. Oh well, it's south Texas!

Dale had emailed me asking about the dive/snokel in Cozumel. He has a connection in Cozumel and might be able to get us a really good deal, so he is looking into that. We will see what he comes up with.

Hi Chelle and Marie.

It seems that Bobbie's computer is out today and she is waiting on a new one, so she will be out for awhile.

OK, got to go clean the back yard.

Good morning SMDers. Suppose to be another hot, dry day. Oh well, it's south Texas!

And we have rain...lots of it! Snow is only 30 minutes away too, my hubby works for the highway dept and called this morning and said he woke up to 6-8" of new snow. For goodness sake, it's almost May!

Kimi & I are off to our spring scrapbooking retreat tomorrow. No pirates this time...just some good ole' cowgirl fun, stick horses & all! :o

Have a great week everyone...

So I need to find out how many people would like to go before I can get a good estimate of the cost. I need to know how many certified divers are going to go, how many would like to "try" or as Rich put it "discover" diving and how many would like to snorkel

Marie, I believe there is already someone setting up a beach excursion. Correct me if I am wrong Rich.

Morning Dale...

well, now that I look at it better...Duh...My bad:o You said Coz

Yes we are planning a day at Paradise Beach...

It is a "on your own" beach day, but many of us plan on heading over there.

Good afternoon SMDers. A cold front came in this morning and its only suppose to get up to 90 today:eek:.

Dale - you can put me down for the discover dive in Cozumel. I know that Bert is certified and that he will want to dive also. Kermit and Vickie are also divers and I will find out from Vickie tomorrow and let you know.

Vicki - SNOW. OK, I'll take the snow. At least its still wet when it melts.

Sadie - Bon Voyage to you and Pat. We know that y'all will have a great time on your cruise.

Morning Dale...

well, now that I look at it better...Duh...My bad:o You said Coz

Yes we are planning a day at Paradise Beach...

It is a "on your own" beach day, but many of us plan on heading over there.

LOL 2 2 funny :D

Good Morning SMDer's

Bobbie and her friends are heavy on my heart this morning,

Watching those storms on TV is one thing (pretty bad)

But living through it in real life and time. No thank you.

Sure hope all is well for them.

I am hoping the No Computer, and now No Power is why we haven't heard from her.

She did get a tid bit on FB yesterday though.

Saying to pray for them...

Ok, off to get ready for work, see ya all later :p

Good Morning SMDer's

Bobbie and her friends are heavy on my heart this morning,

Watching those storms on TV is one thing (pretty bad)

But living through it in real life and time. No thank you.

Sure hope all is well for them.

I am hoping the No Computer, and now No Power is why we haven't heard from her.

She did get a tid bit on FB yesterday though.

Saying to pray for them...

Ok, off to get ready for work, see ya all later :p

Bobbie writes on FB that she is headed off for work w/ the Red Cross. Bless her heart for volunteering. She said she won't be doing much posting.

Vicki (fungusnat) - you should join us on the Magic cruise as you are part of the family! Speaking of family, how are Bob and Pam? They should also come along. All are welcome.

Thanks, Rich. I will always treasure the Dream memories and seek to stay connected at least online. Can't afford too much travel. Bob and Pam are leaving on the Dream May 7th. I am sure you will cross paths with them again as they have been full transfused with cruising juice!!!!:eek:

Bobbie writes on FB that she is headed off for work w/ the Red Cross. Bless her heart for volunteering. She said she won't be doing much posting.

Thanks, Vicki, I must have already gone to work when she posted...I missed it.

Still need to be praying for her friend, who can not find her children in all of this mess.

Good evening SMDers. I have been trying to get onto CC all day and it just wouldn't let me sign in for some reason. But, I"m here now.

I agree with Marie. The south has been hit every hard with the storms.

Bobbie - you just do what you need to do and get back with us when you can. We will be thinking about ya.

Vicki - just remember that if you win the lottery or come into $$$, please feel free to join us.

Dale - you can add Kermit to the list of those that are certified divers.

Good morning SMDers.

Marie - good luck at the dentist this morning.

Where is everybody? This board seems to be real slow these days. Oh well, I'm sure it will be picking up here in the coming months.

OK, off to lunch.

WOW, really slow on the boards....

Prayers to all those who are in that mess of the Tornado(s).

Bobbie, hang in there, you are a sweet spirit, God Bless you for your efforts.

Sadie is on a cruise, so we haven't heard from her. Where are they from?

Royal Wedding over...

Root Canal done, but more work to come, and my Cruising $$ being sucked up :mad:

No worries, I have this one paid for...Not missing it!

OK, the sun is going to shine today, and it might even be in the 60's. Yard work :D

Well after I clean out an old roll top desk I just sold.

Sure wish Nick wasn't in Lock Down at the prison, Yard work is a lot nicer with a big strong man in shouting distance ;)

(he works there, not live there :eek:...)

See ya all later...If you show up that is LOL

Good afternoon SMDers.

OK, looks like its just you and me Marie. Sadie and Pat are from the gulf coast of Mississippi and they went out of New Orleans on thier cruise. They are on the Carnival Triumph that will be moving to Galveston in Sept. Notice that I now have a new cruise scheduled on the Triumph? Dec 1 is going to be a short 4 day, but the cruise was so cheap. We have never been on the Trimph, so this will be the first time on that ship. Kathy and Gary should also be on their trip to Florida, so that's why we haven't heard from them. They will be gone for 2 to 3 weeks. Then of course Bobbie is so busy trying to help those poor people in her neck of the woods. Haven't heard from Janet in awhile, but then again, she is going to quit smoking so we will give her all the time she needs. Peggy is out getting her last minute stuff for her cruise tomorrow and Andrea should be posting our weekly countdown sometime this weekend. Steven is most likely out enjoying the weekend with Julie and of course Chelle posted earlier this week. Vicki and Kimi are out this weekend with their group and Dale is checking on the dive in Cozumel. Who else?

OK, Betty's in SC enjoying her retirement and Madelene is up in Chicago. Sherri is most likely on her weekend drills.

Hey Sherri, did ya ever get those hotel reservations made? lol

A big HELLO to the SMD crew! Just wanted to check in to make sure nobody forgets me! Not too much going on around here with me. Julie's back is pretty racked up right now though. She took a tumble a couple of weeks ago and is still in a lot of pain. She is waiting for authorization for an MRI right now so her surgeon can see whats going on in there. She had had a fusion hanging over her head for a few years now and Im thinking it might be time to have it done. I told her the sooner the better. Get in and do it! Need her healed up by the time we all sail!

Thats about it for us. The weather has been pretty good lately. Kinda windy the last couple of days but that is supposed to go away and the temperatures are on the rise. I think we are looking for our first 80 of the season by the middle of the week.

After our Miracle cruise I have done some serious work on my packing list. I know, that seems silly but I really learned alot on this last trip and know I dont nearly need as many clothes and extra crap as I usually bring. One thing we did learn ... do not let the ship do your laundry! We sent out a back of whites and most of them came back with some sort of yellow stains on them. Once we got home and washed them again the stains came out. Problem was, some of the shirts I sent out I had wanted to wear again. That didnt work out too well. The two things I have certainly learned are that I need to bring extra t-shirts and way less dressier clothing for the dining room.

Well, now that I have rattled on for a few minutes and probably bored everyone to tears, I will go. Bye for now! :D

Happy Sunday SMDers!! I'm here too, just been kinda quiet. Seems like all I do is go to work and come home. The weather is still crappy here in Michigan, it's in the 60's today but looks like it's going to rain again. Rain everyday. Mud everywhere. We want to go camping next weekend but not if its going to rain again. Don and I have been fighting sinus infections the last few weeks. Lots of snorky noses around here!! LOL!! We need sun and warm air. We felt so good on our cruises, so it must be the yucky weather.

Do you all realize that the Magic sails today for the first time??!! I've been following John Heald's reports and videos, the ship looks amazing!!! Lots and lots of really neat places and things to do. I can see us all hanging out at the Red Frog Pub already!! I'm really looking forward to this trip, and even the drive down to Galveston. We'll be going thru states we've never been to before.

My son Chris ( who'll be on the Magic with us) is on vacation with his family right now. Today they are in the outer banks of North Carolina. If any of you guys out there follow the Monster Truck circuit, they are at Dennis Anderson's Grave Digger garage. My 5 yr old grandson is over the top excited to be there, and met and talked to Dennis himself. Not to mention seeing where the trucks are built too. He is more excited about this than going to Disney world next week!

Well, back to doing the bills and laundry. A big HI to Rich, Marie, Bobbie, Steve and Julie, Sadie and everyone else!

Good evening SMDers. Another hot day as temps are around 90. Still not rain, but they say that it's coming. Ya, we'ev heard that one before.

Steve - say Hi to Julie and let her know that I had the laser surgery 9 years ago and I can still walk. Not to say that I don't have any pain, but its only every once in awhile. I know what ya mean about the packing list. I have found that I don't really need half the stuff I take.

Lori - sorry to hear about the rain (not really) lol I am sorry that y'all can't go caming as I know how much ya like being in the woods. Yup, the Magic set sail today so they will have plenty of time get all the the kinks out for us. I agree that I think we will be in the Red Frog:D. Glad to hear the GS is having a blast though.

Bobbie - we're all thinking about ya.

Well we're back and we had a great scrapbooking retreat with all our beautiful scrappers! We sure love what we do and our "Sparkles & Spurs" theme had them Cowgirling Up all weekend!

It looks like it's been quiet here...

Two weeks from today and I'll be on my Alaska cruise, can't wait to sail out of Seattle and not have to fly to a port! It's only a 4-5 hr...woo hoo!

Hope everyone has a great week ;)!

Good Morning,

Might I just be the first to say Amen to those who finally got er done! Way to go Special Ops.

A truth experienced by Osama Bin Laden: "The mill of God's judgment may grind slow, but it grinds exceedingly fine."

Now just to get through the back lash (if there is any) of his cronies...

Now back to cruise talk :p

Good evening SMDers. Wow what a change in the weather. Got up this morning and it was really cool. Today's high 58:eek: (and that's not a type error) and still no rain. But tomorrow it's back up to 76.

Vicki - glad to hear that y'all had a great weekend. I can't wait for you to get back from your cruise so you can tell me all about it and then I can go.

Marie - I couldn't agree more. But you know that someone has a new house not to mention 25 million $$$$$$$. You know that somebody gave him up.

Well I will be doing the midnights for the next 3 nights, so I will be hosting the BCOD club.

Did anyone else notice that we are under 300 days now? How cool is that? I'm so looking forward to meeting you all and having a great time on the Magic ;).

Rich, I will come back and tell you all about my Alaska trip...I'm a bit nervous about it. I haven't cruised with my hubby and he's a bit anti-social and I'm...well, I'm more social than he is LOL. The CC roll call for that cruise is pretty small but there are some friendly people who seem like they can be fun. Alaska is his dream trip and I got my way by saying I would go, but only on a cruise ship! I'm sure it will all work out fine and I'll have an amazing cruise :).

Well I'm still exhausted from the weekend so I'm going to say goodnight. Hope everyone is well and happy!

Archived