*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

I'm gonna have to wait to book this cruise now...no extra money around here until November :mad: when there is extra money

I think you can still book the cruise with the reduced deposit, but they won't issue a booking number until you have paid up to the amount of the full deposit (and I think that is 50% of the total cruise). Does that make any sense? Either way, I will find out from Johna once I hear back from her (I also have a call into her).

He is like the Stevaaaaa replacement I swear,

why is it that people look to cause trouble?

And you watch, it will be me getting a warning, for saying that.

Well, I hope not, but why go out of his way to come to the CC Group threads and post such negativity?

Unless you are just looking to get a rise out of someone.

I think your both right. I went and looked at some of his past posts and it seems that he is not a very happy person:p. Everything he has posted is negative

Please just let it be known, this group cruise is NOT cancelled by Carnival or anybody else. Yes we are still going to have a great time as planned:D.

Ya I went and read some of his previous stuff to. People this angry and negative really should be pitied.

I just called Johnna again, hopefully I will hear soon.

BTW I found a real cool beach/water park just outside of Mo Bay :cool:

http://www.jamaicamax.com/jamaica/aquasol-water-theme-park-in-montego-bay-jamaica/

Maybe you need to do some more reading. If full deposit not made by Nov, then for all practical purposes you are cancelled.

As for Koval trolling comments, will let that go. I know Steveaaaaaa, does she?

I never said anything about any trolls???

Hey were you on the Spirit last week?

OK, just got off the phone with Johna (Andrea, she will be getting to you very soon). She has been real busy today because of this new policy.

It is just as I said. The $25pp reduced deposit is still good until Nov 1, 2010. After that you will need to pay the full deposit (50%). For those that do reserve the cruise with the $25 reduced deposit, you will not be issued a booking number until your full deposit has been paid. For those of us that have booked under the reduced deposit, we will have to make the payment of the full deposit to insure we keep our booking number before Nov 1. And if you choose not the pay the full deposit before Nov 1, then they will cancal your booking number until the full deposit is made but the reservation still stands. You will not be able to book excursions, dinning preference, or cabin selection. However, if your dinning time and cabin number doesn't matter, then this is not a problem. Excursions, we will be doing on our own, so that doesn't matter either. So, for you'll that want to book with the reduced deposit, you will have to do it before Nov 1 (Oct 31) or you will have to pay the full deposit. So, lets get those reservations made and not have to worry about it later:D.

If anyone has any questions please feels free to ask. If I don't know the answers, I will get with Johna and get the correct answers.

I hope this makes sense and if not check with me. Thanks everyone.

maybe you need to do some more reading. If full deposit not made by nov, then for all practical purposes you are cancelled.

As for koval trolling comments, will let that go. I know steveaaaaaa, does she?

Wrong, your reservation is not cancelled, only your booking number!

thanks Rich, for looking into this for us...now, just waiting for the phone to ring :D

and I guess Mr Troll should do some more reading. I was the one that mentioned trolls..and I mean it in the very nicest of ways... NOT

You are most welcome (I did mention you to Johna and she will be getting back with you).

And as far as the rest of your comments :D:D:D

So we have to pay 500ish bucks (50%) or am I reading that wrong?

Rich, I do laundry once a week, I think the last time I did laundry was on Wednesday. We are unpacking boxes that have not been touched for 3-4 years and are uncovering a lot of things we forgot, including clothing. 5 boxes are headed to goodwill but the things we like we're obviously keeping... and they were in desperate need of washing.

You see, Andy is a pack rat and I am trying to change him. We have SO much stuff it's unbelievable hence the reason for the constant unpacking and laundry.

:)

So we have to pay 500ish bucks (50%) or am I reading that wrong?

Rich, I do laundry once a week, I think the last time I did laundry was on Wednesday. We are unpacking boxes that have not been touched for 3-4 years and are uncovering a lot of things we forgot, including clothing. 5 boxes are headed to goodwill but the things we like we're obviously keeping... and they were in desperate need of washing.

You see, Andy is a pack rat and I am trying to change him. We have SO much stuff it's unbelievable hence the reason for the constant unpacking and laundry.

Hey Mimi - only if you book after Nov 1. You must book before Nov 1 for the $25pp reduced deposit. They won't give you a booking number until you have paid up to the amount of the full deposit, but you can still book the cruise and reserve it for the $25 deposit. After Nov 1 you will have to pay the full deposit. OK?

Hey Mimi - only if you book after Nov 1. You must book before Nov 1 for the $25pp reduced deposit. They won't give you a booking number until you have paid up to the amount of the full deposit, but you can still book the cruise and reserve it for the $25 deposit. After Nov 1 you will have to pay the full deposit. OK?

Gotcha, thanks Rich!

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until October 31, 2010 or while inventory lasts. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

For pricing information please email me rwzikeatyahoo.com and I will gladly forward them to you.

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

There will be organized tours at each port, a meet and greet aboard ship as well as one the night prior at our group hotel, and a lot more fun.

Come join the fun. All aboard

Who's in???

OK, here is the new announcement with the reduced deposit date of Oct 31. The bottom line is that if you want to reserve this cruise for the reduced deposit of $25pp you must book before Nov 1 (Oct 31) unless you want a certain room or dinning time. Otherwise there won't be a problem booking the $25pp deposit. The only difference is that Carnival will not issue you a booking number until the full deposit is paid.

If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Wrong, your reservation is not cancelled, only your booking number!
OK

hmmmmmmmmmmmm you sound a lot like this guy that got banned from Trip Advisor. He went by Budweiser, Rusty Harpoon, Almira Gulch....

Ring any bells?

. Nope not me. Checked out trip advisor once, too much wrong info. Funny names though.

Before you call others trolls, check your mirror first.

He is like the Stevaaaaa replacement I swear,

why is it that people look to cause trouble?

And you watch, it will be me getting a warning, for saying that.

Well, I hope not, but why go out of his way to come to the CC Group threads and post such negativity?

Unless you are just looking to get a rise out of someone.

Because I am booked on this cruise. Any more questions why I posted on this thread?

Flynlo, enough is enough. You are not wanted nor are you welcome in this group. I'm sorry to hear that you will be on this cruise. But either way, this group will have a good time without you. Now please, do not post on this board again with your negative thoughts. Thank you.

Because I am booked on this cruise. Any more questions why I posted on this thread?

The question really wasn't why you were posting on this Group Thread,

as much as it was asking why you have to be Snarky while doing it.

Most of those posting on the Group threads, want to feel as though they are part of a Group.

Some do not even go to the Main board and post, because they have been bullied over there

Rich, Myself, Janet and some other leaders I know personally,

think that OUR Group threads, are to be a SAFE place to post.

No Bickering, no bullies, if there is a hot issue, it has no place on "Our" threads.

yes I said "Our", meaning if you can not play nice, I think we have the right to ask you to leave.

I am glad you booked with the group, but that does not give you the right to post on the thread if you can't be nice.

And stating false "Facts" that could lead others away from the Group, is not good either.

Now maybe you have been mis understood, so lets just hope from now on,

all your posts here are of the uplifting and truly informative sort.

It really isn't that hard to be nice. :)

Excuse me...if I may I would like to say a good evening to Rich, Marie, Andrea, Poofy, Lori, Sheryl, & Janet. Also anyone that I`ve missed hi to you too.

Cathyp I am go glad that you are moving to Florida...only problem you may have lot of guest often...

You know that your sibs love cruising from there...Remember too that I don`t live far away...I am in Fla. ALOT...

Oh gang a report on Betty, she text today that she is ever so slow improving.

She said that she is a least able to be mobile on it so that is good news from the Betty camp....

Well I`m tired so think I will push off for this time....Night to my Sibs...

Marie, I don't think he is booked into this group, just booked on the cruise.

You have mail, and I was trying to be nice :p

But if he is not booked in the CC Group he really has no business posting here.

People looking for a great CC Group, and those booked with the CC Group are really the only ones who should be on this thread anyway.

And you are right he didn't say he was booked with the Group, just on this sailing,

and as a matter of fact he said that Carnival let him, not Cru Con or Johna, so there you go...

Man Rich, when you are Right, you are right, I guess that makes at least twice today

Not meaning to be snarky as you put it. Sorry for that.

Thank you for that.

You swore I was Steveaaaaa, whom I not. Also accused of being a troll, I looked in mirror and can assure you I am not. .

I meant you were acting like Stevaaaa did, not that you were him. Unless you have been both all along, you started post long before Stevaaa was removed, or what ever it is that happened to him.

Who knows the truth here. I was happy Carnival moved my cancelled cruise to this one after last minute cancel on Alaskan cruise at no charge to me..:)

Yes, that was very nice of them, and that is a nice post to post.

To bad you missed the Alaska Cruise though, as it was Fabulous...

I would say check out my review, but only if you promise to say how good a job I am doing ;)

Glad there are 2000 plus people on ship as this seems to be an angry group.

This is one of the nicest groups you will find, they protect their own, and you we are lucky to be a part if it.

If ever you were being attacked, who do you think would be there to ward off the attacker.

Such as you have seen here with you, who seemed to be the attacker.

once in the "Group" you are Family and I wouldn't have it any other way....

Right Sibs :p

Archived