*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

And that's why we all love ya. Yup, we are family.

All this negativity has drove me to have one of RCM's:p.

Ya know I was going to suggest just that, but then I thought, hey I am a church going lady :p I can't be saying go have a drink.

but on that note

There are these old ladies were I work, really they are Old timers of our town

and they have this wine they all are crazy for, and it is Different

So I said, hey I should take a bottle of that on my cruise for one of the Elegant Nights

But I hate wine, how could it be any good

my boss who loves wine, said "Marie, take a bottle, you will like this wine."

So I did, and it was Yummy...

Now here is the kicker

it is Chocolate Wine, sounds disgusting huh, and looks a bit like a grayish mocha.

Now I do not know my Booze so I can only go by what my mom and a few others thought

They said it was like Baily's.

So, for the price of a Bottle of wine, that you can carry on, you can have what seems to be Baily's Irish cream

Hi Kids!!! WAZZZZZ UP?????? Just stopped by to report a few posts. :D

So....How ya been??? It is still really hot here, unfortunately the sweating is not making me lose weight. So I guess we really don't melt huh?:p

Judie and I are absolutely really really hoping to book this cruise with you guys. I am going to cry so freakin' hard if we don't get to go!! But I am confused about something. Why the 50 percent deposit. Is this the new Carnival policy? If I booked a regualr cruise do we have to pay the 50 percent deposit, or is it just groups? Man...I am so freakin confused today.

Well since I mix the Baileys with the chocolate and vodka, I think mine is better (so goes the RCM's).

Janet - this applies to all Carnival cruises in the future. You must pay the full deposit ($250 for this cruise) or pay the reduced deposit of $25pp before Nov 1. If you do that, Carnival will not issue your booking number until the full deposit has been made. But, you still have until Aug 29. 2011 to make the full deposit and the final payment on Nov 13, 2011. So, as you can see, it would be best to book with the $25 deposit and pay as you can.

OK, good night. Talk in the AM

Well since I mix the Baileys with the chocolate and vodka, I think mine is better (so goes the RCM's).

Janet - this applies to all Carnival cruises in the future. You must pay the full deposit ($250 for this cruise) or pay the reduced deposit of $25pp before Nov 1. If you do that, Carnival will not issue your booking number until the full deposit has been made. But, you still have until Aug 29. 2011 to make the full deposit and the final payment on Nov 13, 2011. So, as you can see, it would be best to book with the $25 deposit and pay as you can.

OK, good night. Talk in the AM

See I told you I was confused! I thought you meant that we had to pay 50 percent of the total cruise cost as the deposit!! WHEW!! Thanks for setting me straight.

Posts reported by the way.

Rich...I forgot to tell you. I found an old friend from CC on another thread tonight. She mentioned she was looking for a cruise for early 2012. so I told her to contact you. I promised her a good time so you better make it happen! lol Her name is Tali and she is a great girl!! She will fit right into the sibs! I hope she contacts you soon.:D

What ever Rich:p, but I didn't have to smuggle mine on either

I handed it right to the Wine inspector, although it was still in a plastic bag

cuz it took the flight with me,

he looked it over, and off I went.

How much is Baily's anyway?

My Choco Vine was $11, and not as strong as your RCM's, but yummy.

You know I don't need anything strong, I am such a light weight.

Me.jpg

Fine Chocolate Red wine from Holland

Good morning all my SMD sibs!!! here's hoping to a better day today on this board. I worked late last nite, and was able to do a quick read but too pooped to post. What drama, hope the troublemaker is gone for good. Makes me really appreciate our great group of people here, always nice, happy, supportive and never nasty or snarky!! That's what makes us such a great group of sibs!!

Off to work I go, the full moon is coming up and it is already in force at the clinic!! Make it a good day :)

Good Morning Looneys!

It's a beautiful summer day today and I plan on spending most of it outdoors. Gotta take the mid-80s when you can get them.

Marie, that chocolate wine sounds tasty!

Have a great day all!

Poofy, you are on the SMD'ers thread,

You are a Looney cat now aren't you!

Good Morning Everybody.

Hope ya'll have a good day!:D

Good day to you also, a Crackin good day...Oops wrong thread for "Crackin good day"

So now that you are hanging around, and being nice I might add,

Do you have a name besides flynlo?

Good morning SMDers. Nice and cool here this morning (71).

Janet - I know that this new policy is alittle confusing.

That is why I called and got the facts from Johna so that I don't put out any wrong information. I will look for something from Tali and you know that this group is going to have a blast:D.

Lori - So you think the full moon has something to do with the crazies. You bet it does!

Marie - I have seen that bottle of wine in stores and I guess I will get a bottle and try it. Not sure how the chocolate and red wine will mix, but hey, I'll try most anything once:eek:.

Mimi - hope you enjoy your day. I'm going for a bike ride here in a few since it is nice and cool here this morning. OH, and ya, I have to do laundry also today:(.

Where is our sunshine this morning:). Cathy p where are you. Come out and play, we miss ya!

Once again, if your going to take advantage of the $25pp reduced deposit, you must make your reservation through Johna before Nov 1. As I said, I know the new Carnival policy is confusing, but if anyone has any questions or your know sure about something, please ask here or you can email me rwzike at yahoo.com. Then again, you can also call or email Johna also. OK, so lets get everyone booking this one so we can get on to the fun staff like looking at different excursion and trying to decide what to do in each port!

I'll check back later. Ya'll have a great day.

So since not one commented on my post about our friend and sib Betty, I do hope everyone will go back and read what I said about her knee last night.;)

Good morning to everyone and hope you all have a great day..

Betty, I wish you a speedy recovery and I'm glad to hear that you're mobile, even if the improvement is slow right now.

*hugs* :)

Good Morning Bobbie!

So since not one commented on my post about our friend and sib Betty, I do hope everyone will go back and read what I said about her knee last night.;)

Good morning to everyone and hope you all have a great day..

Crumb, did I miss it?

so much going on with my Alaska review, Flynlo and e-mails :eek:

Glad Betty is doing better, is she still in Hawaii...

I mean if you have to be hurt'n what better place to be right, maybe on a ship :D

Hi Bobbie, I agree with Marie, with all the confusion going on last night when you posted. But ya'll know that we are thinking of Betty and wish her a speedy recovery. Betty you just kick up and have an adult drink to make it feel better (maybe two of three:eek:). Sorry we missed it Bobbie.

Crumb, did I miss it?

so much going on with my Alaska review, Flynlo and e-mails :eek:

Glad Betty is doing better, is she still in Hawaii...

I mean if you have to be hurt'n what better place to be right, maybe on a ship :D

Marie that is almost word for word what I told her yesterday..:p

Thanks Rich, I know that you guys were not ignoring me...I understand all the confusion...:eek::eek:

Just wanted everyone to hear a report from Betty...

Hey...Mimi..:)

Here I am, ready to play!!! Good morning and have a good day to the person I have no idea what happened and at this point I don't think I want to know so happy thoughts to all.

I got the email from Johna but now I am confused since they are canceling my booking number if I decide not to pay until 2011 will I be guaranteed a spot on the ship? What if it sells out. Yee ole leader fill me in please.

Got to go, chat later.

OOPS, Betty feel better really soon. Thanks Bobbie for keeping us updated and I am so sorry with cruises and my move I did not respond. Prayers going that way.:)

Archived