*OFFICIAL CC GROUP CRUISE*"Spirit of the 'Magic'al Dream" CARNIVAL MAGIC, FEB 26,2012

satex

Rich and Marie, did either of you get my email? :confused:

I did after Chelle told me she got it...

I think my Group is home free as we already are past the Deposit Stage,

and have to have Final payment by Oct 15th

But it does make for sad times for Carnival Groups

But I also have noticed, that for the most part those who get on board,

really kind of do it in the 1st couple months then it slows way down, with people booking the Group,

so maybe it will all work out

Chelle and I still want to do Hawaii in 2012, so we probably wont be going on the Oasis/Allure

We were hoping you all would be coming with us...

Still to far off to worry about at the moment

I am still having to wait till I see what the Taxes are going to do to us come Jan 1st....

go post on my thread as it just fell to page two LOL with no replies :o(

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1282762

Good afternoon SMDers. What a great day here in San Antonio. The high is suppose to be 82. Wow, last month at this time it was 82 at 10 at night. What a difference.

Marie - so were all the others at the retreat perfect? At least two of ya'll were, you and Jaxson;). OK, went and bought of bottle of the chocolate wine. I'll tell ya what I think of it.

Janet - I did get the email. Nothing I didn't already know. I don't like the new policy and I'm not sure I support it, however, we will just have to live with it:(.

Cathy p - Tough weekend? Hope you and Kenny had a blast.

Waving to Bobbie, Betty, Andrea, Mimi, Lori, Madelene, Cathy, Nancy, and everyone else.

Talk later.

Hi, gang!

Yes, I am back and we had a wonderful time. However, yesterday was pretty chitty. Lights went out in the am at 3:15, back on 5:15, Kenny called at 6 with a flat tire. Like I was super changer, what should I do. Well dingbat take out the gold AAA card and have them come and change it. They came and he went back in to his shop, he called again and she said he will be back in 30 mins. He goes looking and remembers he forgot his keys. He goes back to the shop, comes out and sees flashing lights starting to leave again. He is running and waving and finally the guy stopped and ended up plugging his tire. He comes home and the phone rings it is my doctor telling me my renalstanosis test did not come out right. My renal arteries are thinning so I now have to go and see a Vascular Surgeon. Ok enough of this chit. Ya think. Work sucks as the computers are not working right. Thank God I have the next 2 days off. Hopefully I will be able to sell my JUNK that Mimi is posting for me.

I just know you all are so happy to have the chat director back aka DRAMA QUEEN. I have the certificate to prove it.

Maybe I will be happier tomorrow. I shall hope for it so until then, I shall drink my Coor's Light and do laundry.

I did miss you all and love you so very much,

Good afternoon SMDers. What a great day here in San Antonio. The high is suppose to be 82. Wow, last month at this time it was 82 at 10 at night. What a difference.

Marie - so were all the others at the retreat perfect? At least two of ya'll were, you and Jaxson;). OK, went and bought of bottle of the chocolate wine. I'll tell ya what I think of it.

Janet - I did get the email. Nothing I didn't already know. I don't like the new policy and I'm not sure I support it, however, we will just have to live with it:(.

Cathy p - Tough weekend? Hope you and Kenny had a blast.

Waving to Bobbie, Betty, Andrea, Mimi, Lori, Madelene, Cathy, Nancy, and everyone else.

Talk later.

Well, it's good that you got those emails. But I was asking a question about it. But guess what happened? I have two Richs on my email list and I sent the question to the wrong Rich! Then I forwarded the emails so you would know what I was asking about. This morning I got an answer from the other Rich, and thats when I discovered I had made the mistake! What a bonehead huh?

I knew about the 25 dollar deposit going away after Nov. 1st, but I didn't know about the groups rate going away too! Not until yesterday, and I wanted to confirm what my thoughts were with you and Marie. Marie and Johna confirmed it with me. I think it really sucks!!

Good afternoon ya'll. Cool mornings and warmer afternoons. That the way I like it:D.

Marie - Of course you can post here. You can post anywhere you want:p.

Cathy p - I just knew that you would come back with something. Won't be the Drama Queen unless you did. Hopefully Kenny got everything done and ya'll will have a good night.

Janet - you should have me down as Rich #1 since I am your #1 fan.

OK, homemade beef stew for dinner tonight with cornbread muffins.

And, of course, still no word from Laura about our business page!

Back later.

Well Marie I need to put my 2 cents in about the tax deal come Jan.

I have a feeling that a lot of us better be worried about taxes then...:eek::eek:

I didn`t go to the IRS forum last month in San Diego due to my surgery (and also I don`t plan to work the next tax season, they do not know yet tho)but the girls from the office has clued me on what they learned.

It is not going to be pretty for some, thus the main reason that I`m not going to work.

Oh boy I can hear the moaning and complaining already...

I`m sorry folks it`s not my fault....put the blame where the blame lies.

That`s what I want to say and can`t..:rolleyes:

Waving to Cathyp, Poofy, Marie, Rich, & Janet.

I think that`s all that I remember that has been here today. But waving to everyone and want to say...Drum Roll....Please..

WELCOME HOME

BETTY!!

Yes, happy that you are back Betty,

but I bet you had a wonderful time...

Thanks rich for saying I can post anywhere :p

Janet, did I confirm something, I think I was just confirming what you got back from Johna...

I was hoping that the Group Pricing was going to stay the same for those Groups already formed with CC.

Rich are you looking into that for this group?

Good Morning SMDer's

I too have a bit of Fog this am, but it shall turn into a 79 degree day.

We have had this last week beautiful days, Summer like, but summer never really came this year so that is OK

Still pondering this cruise....

The only reason is because you guys are going, not the ship or the ports,

although at the time of sailing I will never have been to Montego Bay,

so maybe that one :)

Rick you need to put a refresher of the cruise back up again,

so I can scan back and know how to spell Montego....

I think I got it right though.

OK, for all of those lurking and wanting to take advantage of the $25 reduced deposit, you must book before Nov 1. After Nov 1 you will be required to make the full deposit of $250 person. Heres the deal:

The Carnival Magic is coming to Galveston, Texas!!!

================================================== ===========================================

Come join us for the "Spirit of the "Magic"al Dream" cruise.

This official CC group cruise is from Feb 26th through Mar 4, 2012 with the following itinerary.

Sunday, Feb 26 GALVESTON, TX 4:00pm

Monday, Feb 27 FUN DAY AT SEA

Tuesday, Feb 28 COZUMEL, MEXICO 8:00am 4:00pm

Wednesday, Feb 29 GRAND CAYMAN, CAYMAN ISLANDS 9:00am 4:00pm

Thursday, Mar 01 MONTEGO BAY, JAMAICA 9:00am 6:00pm

Friday, Mar 02 FUN DAY AT SEA

Saturday, Mar 03 FUN DAY AT SEA

Sunday, Mar 04 GALVESTON, TX 8:00am

A reduced deposit of $25 per person is available for double occupancy guarantee cabins in the categories above until November 1, 2011 or while inventory lasts. The second deposit of $225 per person for those who book at the reduced deposit is due Augsut 29, 2011. The full deposit of $250 per person is due for triple, quad, suite and cabin assignments at the time of booking. The final payment for the group is due November 13, 2011.

Guests may also book at the Early Saver rate advertised on Carnival's website with the full per person, non refundable deposit but will not receive the group amenity.

For pricing information please email me rwzikeatyahoo.com and I will gladly forward them to you.

To book this Cruise Critic Group Member Cruise, please contact Johna at Crucon.com (JohnaN@crucon.com) or call her at 1-800-493-6609 . Please be sure to state that you are interested in booking into the OFFICIAL CRUISE CRITIC GROUP CRUISE for the Carnival Magic, Feb 26, 2012.

There is a $50 cancellation penalty per cabin.

AMENITIES:

$100 OBC per cabin

Cruise Critic Pins (one per person)

Discount on all other Cruise Critic Logowear

Now lets get on the phones and computers to call and email Johna to book this cruise:D.

Good morning SMDers. Nice cool morning today here in south texas.

Welcome back Betty. Hope the knee is much better.

Marie - Yes it is Montego Bay and yes we are looking forward to seeing you there:D

Bobbie - so, your not doing my taxes this year:eek: lol

Good morning Cathy p, Lori, Mimi,

Hey SMDers! I have good news...I AM OFFICIAL!!!!! :p Sadly, I had to switch from the Miracle cruise with Janet due to the new job and vacation issues :(, but at least I didn't have to cancel completely.

Rich, you were there???? What the heck happened??? I was so disappointed to hear that they lost. I didn't get to watch it, though.

Hi to everyone! I am at work, and can't take time to address everyone, so I will try to get back soon.

Ya, alright Nancy. Sorry to hear that you have to cancel the Miracle cruise with Janet as I know that it is going to be a great cruise. However, we are so glad that your going to be joining us:D Yup, I was there, sunburned, hungry, tired, thristy and not a happy camper! Worsted game I have seen UT play in the last 10 years. Hopefully they will wake up next week.

Bobbie - I guess I will have to do my own taxes this year:(.

Still no word from Laura and I have emailed her again. I know that she had to go back and change the dates on all the future cruises for Carnival for the reduced deposits.

Hope ya'll have a great night.

Hey SMDers! I have good news...I AM OFFICIAL!!!!! :p Sadly, I had to switch from the Miracle cruise with Janet due to the new job and vacation issues :(, but at least I didn't have to cancel completely.

Rich, you were there???? What the heck happened??? I was so disappointed to hear that they lost. I didn't get to watch it, though.

Hi to everyone! I am at work, and can't take time to address everyone, so I will try to get back soon.

Nancy, there is still time to get in on our Liberty Cruise,

But I suppose if you can't get time off in March,

Jan. might be a bit harder to get!

But it is such a good deal.

Nancy, there is still time to get in on our Liberty Cruise,

But I suppose if you can't get time off in March,

Jan. might be a bit harder to get!

But it is such a good deal.

Do I need to report you for attemped hijacking:eek: lol

Nancy, did you see Marie's review of her Alaska cruise? Its great!

Betty - Jetlag?

Do I need to report you for attemped hijacking:eek: lol

Nancy, did you see Marie's review of her Alaska cruise? Its great!

Betty - Jetlag?

:o Maybe, but I wasn't trying to take her from this cruise just add her to mine...:D

Hey Rich, I just wanted to let you know that I did laundry yesterday. I know you were probably incredibly worried since it's been 9 or 10 days since you've heard of a laundry update from me.

2 loads done, not enough whites to justify the hefty $1.50 price tag for washer and $1.50 for dryer. Maybe by Sunday there will be enough.

Hope all SMDers are doing well!

*My apologies for interrupting the cruise chat thread for a laundry update. But it's Rich's fault hee hee* :D

Rich, yeah, it's a lot. But the machines are HUGE, and I do two loads back to back and only need one session of Dryer for both loads. So $4.50 for a week's worth of clothes... but, then you gotta subtract the electric and water that we don't pay for. (And the agony of keeping a laundry room/closet clean). We share the machines with only 3 other apartments, and it is literally two steps from my front door.

The really frustrating part of all of this, since I'm used to having my own machines, is that if I need just one article clean, well, it will cost 3 dollars to wash and dry. We have yet to run into that circumstance, but I'll definitely be swearing when it occurs. :eek:

Archived