San Francisco parking?

3SDcruisers

We are going to be driving to San Francisco for our Alaska cruise in July. Can anyone recommend a parking place? Are there any hotels that allow you to stay for the night and park for the week, like in LA?

Thanks for the help!

Took Regal Last year out of sf. There is parking across the street, but lot is filled quickly. I found a lot about a block past cruise terminal on left side of st. across from pier 39. Easy walk back to terminal and even after cruise with luggage! Cost i believe was $12 a day. Dropping off luggage at curb is rough. Have Fun!

MERCURY 05/20/2005

VISION OF SEAS 2002/2004

ELATION 2003

MONARCH 2003/2005

REGAL PRINCESS 2004

• 2 months later...

We are on the same sailing as you! We are driving up from San Diego. In our party there will be two families, each of us has a 17 y/o boy and one also has a married son and dil. Any kids traveling with you?

We are driving up the day before and then will find the parking lot the day of sailing. I was told no reservations. Hopefully it won't be full.

Is there a roll call started? I didn't think there was anyone else on our sailing.

We are thinking about driving up 3 days early. We have never driven up the coast. I am traveling with my husband 43, me 43, mother in law 70, my mom 67 and my girls 7&9. We have been to Alaska before. We want to go fishing...

My mom is flying in on that day. She is taking a transfer,but driving back it will be everyone.

We just booked the trip on Saturday.

Michelle

Sounds fun! It's a nice drive up the coast. It's nice that you have the time to do that. We have made that drive before, but just don't have the time off this time. We will just drive thru early on Wednesday and hopefully spend some time on Wednesday on Pier 39 and the Wharf Wednesday night. I'm still looking for the "right" place to stay that night.

The other family going with us is flying into Oakland on embarkation day. They have transportation arranged to the ship.

I can't wait. I've been hitting the gym really hard so I can lose a few before we go, because I know I'm gonna gain when I start eating all that yummy food!

We are going fishing in Ketchikan. We have booked thru the cruiseline. We, too have done Alaska before, 2003. We did the fishing, with the ship before and loved it. Last time they took 6 per boat. We have 6 fishing this time, so we are hoping to all get on the same boat. We had our salmon shipped home last time. Sure was nice to have fresh salmon!

You just booked on Saturday? We have been booked for almost a year! Have you been on Princess before?

Hi,

Yes ,we have been on princess. My husband has been cruising since he was 22monthes old.We got engaged 19 years ago on a cruise . We got married 18years ago and have avg. 2 a year. We love to cruise.We are not sure on what we are going to do in the port. Yes,we justed booked on Saturday.

I love to workout. I walk 5 miles aday. I workout on days on sea. I have not heard about this ship . Have you?

Since we had the girls...too many

RCL June 1996 Norway

RCCL Dec.1998 Mexico

CCL July 1999 Up and Back Alaska

Sea Princess April 1999 Panana Canal

Carn. April 2000 Mexico Elation

Disney Magic Nov.2001 Carb.

RCCL Dec.2001 Carb.

Carn. Dec.2002 Mexico Elation

Sun Princess April 2003 Mexico

RCCL June 2003 Northern Europe

HAL Dec.2003 Hawaii