RC Vision of the Seas Holy Land Cruise 9/26/11

Parsifal

Any singles or couples on the Holy Land Cruise from Istanbul 9/26/2011? I am planning on a trip to Bethlehem and a few others also looking for people to see Tel Aviv. I am travelling with my Aunt but would love to meet up for drinks and sharing of ideas.

Hello, my Aunt and I will already be in Istanbul on the 24th as we booked a hotel to have 2 days to explore the city at a leisurely pace. We definitely will do Jerusalem and I would also like to do Nazareth/river Jordan maybe Bethlehem.

Tom

Hello!

My husband and I will be joining the rest of you on the Sept 26 Holy Land Tour. We will be spending a few days in Athens prior to flying to Istanbul on Monday afternoon. After reading other's great suggestions (thank you!), we were wondering if we could join the Ephesus Deluxe tour that some are on.

In Ashdod we will be renting a car and staying over night at a Bed and Breakfast in the old city. We have tickets to see the tunnels under the Wailing Wall which we could not see last time we were in Israel.

We do not have any other tours scheduled at this time and will probably just do our own thing on the Greek Islands. Sure hope we will be able to port in Ashdod. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the Meet and Greet!

Dana and Howard

My wife and I are on the Holyland tour Vision of the Seas 9/26/11. I plan to look for others to join in a private tours to Jerusalem and the Galilee area. Most private tours mean a lower price by about half and a small group.

DrMark920

Hello, DrMark920! We're a group of 4 adults, and we too are interested in joining a private tour of Jersalem and Bethlehem. It would be great if we could all share the cost.

Also, would you be able to give me the name of the shuttle service you're using from the airport to the port? We contacted a couple places, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks!

Hello, DrMark920! We're a group of 4 adults, and we too are interested in joining a private tour of Jersalem and Bethlehem. It would be great if we could all share the cost.

Also, would you be able to give me the name of the shuttle service you're using from the airport to the port? We contacted a couple places, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Thanks!

Hello Gigi008,

I have booked a return transfers from Istanbul Airport (Asian side) to center of Istanbul (we are staying first 2 night in a Hotel before boarding on the 26th) and then from Ship to Airport with http://www.holidaytaxis.com/

have used them in the past I use the shuttle service as it's larger Multi people carriers since we also always have quite a bit of luggage.

Hope to Meet you Guys,

Tom

Hello Gigi008,

I have booked a return transfers from Istanbul Airport (Asian side) to center of Istanbul (we are staying first 2 night in a Hotel before boarding on the 26th) and then from Ship to Airport with http://www.holidaytaxis.com/

have used them in the past I use the shuttle service as it's larger Multi people carriers since we also always have quite a bit of luggage.

Hope to Meet you Guys,

Tom

Thank you for the info, Tom! We'll definitely contact them!

Hello Barkley21,

I would love to share too I have looked at this company which was mentioned and recommended on here several times

http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com/shore-excursions.html My Aunt and I will also stay in Istanbul 2 Nights prior to cruise at the Holiday Inn in Central Istanbul. I definitely want to do Jerusalem and Bethlehem. maybe we can discuss whilst docked in Istanbul (we won't be going off since we stay 2 days ahead. I'm allocated 2057, my name is Thomas.

DEAR DRMARK920,

My wife and I are interested in joining a smaller group to share cost. We are mainly interested in traditional sites in Jerusalem and Bethleham. We will be in Istanbul one day prior to boarding the ship. Thanks, Mike or "Barkley21"

Hey there, I just want to stop in to say hello. I will be along on this sailing, the second leg of a back-to-back. See you onboard. :)

DEAR DRMARK920,

My wife and I are interested in joining a smaller group to share cost. We are mainly interested in traditional sites in Jerusalem and Bethleham. We will be in Istanbul one day prior to boarding the ship. Thanks, Mike or "Barkley21"

I have asked this company for a quote for 6 passengers for a tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem for Monday Oct 3rd. and am awaiting reply by tomorrow.

http://www.guidedtoursisrael.com/ashdod-shore-excursion.html

Hey there, I just want to stop in to say hello. I will be along on this sailing, the second leg of a back-to-back. See you onboard. :)

My wife and I are on the Holyland tour Vision of the Seas 9/26/11. I plan to look for others to join in a private tours to Jerusalem and the Galilee area. Most private tours mean a lower price by about half and a small group.

DrMark920

Hello Dr.Mark & All,

Here is the reply for the tour request I posted earlier, now I need either 2 couples or 4 singles who are interested in joining us on this tour of Jerusalem & Bethlehem (9 to 10 hours). If anyone is interested, please get back to me with your names so that I can confirm, or e-mail me thomasmlange@yahoo.com

Dear Thomas,

Shalom! Thank you for contacting us.

I am happy to confirm that we can do the Ashdod to Jerusalem and Bethlehem tour for you on October 3rd. This is a wonderful trip and although there is a little bit of driving, you will enjoy your time throughout the day because we will transport you in a very comfortable and air-conditioned minivan.

We will pick you up from the Ashdod port in the morning just outside the ship to make our way to the holy city of Jerusalem . On our tour you will be able to enjoy a guided trip to all the major attractions of Jerusalem including the Jewish and Christian quarters in the old city, Western Wall, Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Mount of Olives/Garden of Gethsemane , and more. The tour in the old city of Jerusalem is a walking tour as driving is not possible in the old city.

In the afternoon (or first thing in the morning depending on circumstances) we will visit the city of Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity. We will return back to the port of Ashdod in time for departure.

The price for a private tour for just the 6 of you is $115 per person.

The price of the tour includes the transportation, English speaking driver/guide, petrol, parking fees, toll roads if needed, and all taxes. The price does not include small admission fees (which are not needed with the normal itinerary) and lunch. The cost of lunch depends on your preferences and choices but you should budget approximately $10 to $20 per person per day.

Touring is done in a very comfortable air-conditioned van (minimum 9 hours) and you will have a wonderful time touring Jerusalem and Bethlehem with a certified, knowledgeable, and lovely gentleman. I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope we can be your hosts for a memorable and wonderful tour in Israel !

In terms of payment, you have an option to pay via a secure website with your credit card before the tours or you can secure the tour only and pay in cash AFTER the tour is done and you are back at the harbor - whichever you prefer.

If you wish to go ahead and book the tours please email me the following:

(1) Full names of all persons touring

(2) If you prefer to pay in full in advance or to secure the tour and pay after the tour is done

Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us and we look forward to welcoming you in Israel .

PS - if you want to see what people are writing about us - you can read their reviews on Trip Advisor:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293983-d1946663-Reviews-or20-Guided_Tours_Israel_Day_Tours-Jerusalem.html#REVIEWS

Kind regards,

Leo J.

Guided Tours Israel

Top-Day-Tours Group

http://www.GuidedToursIsrael.com

Top Quality Tours in the Land of Israel

Email : info@guidedtoursisrael.com

Thanks!

We are Barkley 21 (Mike and Mary) and would like to join a smaller group. Our cabin # is: 3606.

Thanks!

Hello Gigi008,

We still have places on our Jerusalem and Bethlehem for Monday October 3rd. Details are below in my post from yesterday. cost is $115,00 per person excluding lunch. tour will take approx. 9 hours. if you are interested please email me the passenger names to THOMASMLANGE@YAHOO.COM my cabin number will be 2057. I will already arrive in Istanbul tomorrow Saturday.

Archived