greetings from the gem!

glowmoon18

So,I'm posting this from port caneveral fl,not bermuda like were suppose to be..just a warning,be cautious and don't get your hopes up for your dream wedding if your getting married in hurricane season. Katia ruined our perfect wedding plans,but that's the chance we took,I highly reccomend kreative koncepts in bermuda kay annie has been great and we are going to get refunded most of our money back..we will just have to get married before our reception,suprise to all out guests! Guess we will make the best of our honeymoon,just doing it a bit backwards is all!

Oh, I'm so sorry. It seems like you're taking it well. I think I would be freaking out! Missing a port was a huge part of our decision to be married at sea. I think just letting everyone think you're married and then springing a suprise wedding on them at the reception would be a run idea.

You have a great attitude about this! Getting married on a cruise even on embarkation day can be a roll of the dice in hurricane season but you knew that (thank goodness). Have a great time on the rest of your honeymoon and I'm so sorry your plans didn't work out on Bermuda... you'll just have to go on a second honeymoon do Bermuda, now won't you?

So,I'm posting this from port caneveral fl,not bermuda like were suppose to be..just a warning,be cautious and don't get your hopes up for your dream wedding if your getting married in hurricane season. Katia ruined our perfect wedding plans,but that's the chance we took,I highly reccomend kreative koncepts in bermuda kay annie has been great and we are going to get refunded most of our money back..we will just have to get married before our reception,suprise to all out guests! Guess we will make the best of our honeymoon,just doing it a bit backwards is all!

What an amazing attitude u have! I would be freaking out!

My wedding is in beginning of oct, which is still hurricane season, but usually a lil quieter. But these hurricanes are making me so nervous! They better get out of my way! I just hope they get out of mother nature's system so we can have smooth sailing.

Actually, I don't care if we miss grand cayman and jamaica, just not key west! If we do miss key west, better believe I will still wear my dress and all my "bride"wear, will just stop at the court house on my way home :-)

I think we all have that mentality that "it won't happen to me" but ur living proof that it can. Just glad to see it didn't ruin ur "pre honeymoon" :D

Oh believe me i was ready to pitch a fit,but what would that do really besides make me look like a super bridezilla! I shed some tears not going to lie. We had fantastic weather in the bahamas,although i hate it there,so dirty and crowded. Just going to suck it up and get married at the restaurant we are having our reception at! I do wish NCL acknowldged we were suppose to get married,seems like they could care less but really it doesn't matter to them. I wish you the best with your wedding! Im sure you'll have fantastic weather!

Archived