S1 cabin 2151 on Equinox

rr1954

I have reserved a Sky Cabin on the aft of the ship - Suite 2151 which is a corner suite on the Resort deck (12). Any experience with a similar cabin? Thanks for any insight.

RR

great cabin, but a lot of noise from above. we have stayed in a couple different S2 and S1 cabins on the resort deck, and every one of them have what we felt was excessive noise from the buffet and seating areas on the deck above. We have decided in future cruises on S class ships never to book on the resort deck. :(

I've stayed in the same cabin on Eclipse and I thought it was lovely. Very large balcony, overhang, and a very large porthole window.

There was noise in the morning from people eating outside and washing down of the decks. I did not find it excessive and if I had the tv on you couldn't hear it. The only time it was annoying was when we tried to take a nap around the lunch hour.

There's no hallway noise as you are the corner aft so IMO it's a tradeoff.

• 6 months later...

Archived