Orient Beach and Marigot

jnncooke

Ok, so I think I decided on Orient Beach since Dawn Beach didn't really have snorkeling and from what I can tell the restaurant there has closed. However, we would also like to go to Marigot. What order is the best to do this?? I thought maybe Marigot first but I then I though beach might be crowded later and not be able to get chair. Also, are they close to each other?

Ok, so I think I decided on Orient Beach since Dawn Beach didn't really have snorkeling and from what I can tell the restaurant there has closed. However, we would also like to go to Marigot. What order is the best to do this?? I thought maybe Marigot first but I then I though beach might be crowded later and not be able to get chair. Also, are they close to each other?

Mr. Busby's was open at Dawn beach in July of this year.

When going to Marigot remember that the shops are closed in the early afternoon. I think that most are closed from 1-3 and then reopen again until 6. The restaurants and the fort will be open though.

Archived