Victory or Miracle?

CCress9324

For anyone that has been on the Miracle and the Victory - which did you like best? Victory (western caribbean) has goes to 3 ports (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios) and the Miracle (western caribbean) goes to 4 ports (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Mayo, and Belize). I do enjoy the more days at sea. Also, what about the port of Tampa as opposed to the port of Miami - which ship would be the better choice. Miracle is a newer ship. I have been on the Victory but the price I can get on the Victory is cheaper so I am a little confused. Help me out!

If you have a preference on ports, let that decide.

I'll be on the Miracle a little later this year. We chose it based upon the ports of call. We've done the Jamaica, GC, and Coz thing twice before. My daughter was not crazy about Jamaica. Because we loved GC and Coz we opted to do the Miracle. It's a little different since it includes Belize and Costa Maya.

I've sailed both the Victory and the Miracle. Although it's practically a tie for me, I'd choose the Miracle. Sailing out of Tampa is much more organized and relaxing than sailing from Miami. As far as the days at sea, I agree with you 100%, but you can always consider one of the lesser ports as a "day at sea" substitute, stay on the ship with a smaller number of people on board, and relax by the pool.

I sailed both Victory and Miracle. (I would take the cheapest prices as I like to cruise.) I loved my miracle cruise but thought too many ports- this was the first and only cruise that I came home tired. (Joe tells me we did 4 ports before but I dont remember coming home tired.

Archived