POA without Passport

Krisser22

I tried searching for this question, but could not find anything. Can anyone comment and let me know if they had any problems boarding the POA without a passport? I am probably one of the few people left who have yet to get a passport....I just haven't needed one yet (and I know I should get one regardless). I plan to board the POA with my drivers license, birth certificate, and marriage license. Has anyone done that recently and experienced any problems? I'm sure I am just having pre-cruise jitters. Just ready to be on board and start having fun :)

We are flying from Houston to Honolulu, so the flight wont be a problem for not having a passport.

Thanks everyone for all the help on here.

I tried searching for this question, but could not find anything. Can anyone comment and let me know if they had any problems boarding the POA without a passport? I am probably one of the few people left who have yet to get a passport....I just haven't needed one yet (and I know I should get one regardless). I plan to board the POA with my drivers license, birth certificate, and marriage license. Has anyone done that recently and experienced any problems? I'm sure I am just having pre-cruise jitters. Just ready to be on board and start having fun :)

We are flying from Houston to Honolulu, so the flight wont be a problem for not having a passport.

Thanks everyone for all the help on here.

You won't need a Passport-- Since you are not going outside the country -- -

I have also asked my travel agent the same question-- I knew we would be in US waters-- but I wanted to know if we needed one for any other reason ..

( guess we are used to carrying ours--)----

The only people who will need one are the folks coming into the USA from another country---we will only be bringing our photo DR LIC -

Archived