Seahorse Sailing & Snorkeling in Nassau?

Has anyone done this shore excursion through RCL? Wife and I would like to do something fun in the way of snorkeling in Nassau and since we aren't in port for a long time thought we might try this. Usually we don't do ship excursions. We are going to be on the Voyager in about 3 weeks. Thanks in advance for your advice and opinions.

Thanks,

M&C

We did this in Feb on the Majesty. You take a catamaran out to angel fish reef and you have about 1 hour in the water. The water was cool and very wavy the day we went. Should be warmer by the time you go. Saw lots of cool fish and coral, but lots of people in the water. It was hard to get away from the crowds. You also have to wear a snorkel vest which is a good thing I guess, but if you are an experienced snorkeler it limits your ability to dive down. If you don't like snorkeling in crowds this might not be for you. I prefer to find a smaller charter boat to take us snorkeling where it's not crowded, but we decided to try this excursion on our last trip.

We were sitting on the front of the catamaran near the netting, and did notice an odor in some spots that smelled like poop. Not sure if it was coming from the bathrooms on the boat or if something was in the water. This was not in the area where we snorkeled it was on the ride back in.

Archived