How long to wait for icruise card?

KellyR

I just applied for the icruise credit card online. After submitting my application, icruise says they will notify me within 30 days before they can give me answer. What?? Why does it take a long time? :confused:

Actually, how long will it take for the card to show up in the mail? Has anyone gotten their icruise card right away? Thanks

Kelly

I have always received notice right away from other credit cards that I was approved. The only time I did not was when they sent me a letter because of an adverse notation on my report. The credit card I was denied was no interest and difficult at best to get.

You could always call them

I just applied for the icruise credit card online. After submitting my application, icruise says they will notify me within 30 days before they can give me answer. What?? Why does it take a long time? :confused:

Actually, how long will it take for the card to show up in the mail? Has anyone gotten their icruise card right away? Thanks

Kelly

I hate to say this, but the only time I've ever seen that message was about 30 days before the denial letter came in the mail.

I have the i-cruise card. I received it within about 3 weeks. I got it last year. Also, I have received the 30 day message and still received the card. BTW, I have enough points for $800 off of my next cruise. I haven't booked yet though!

Mine took about 2 1/2 weeks, but I was approved immediately, as I had a different card through the same bank... The I-cruise card carried a 6.50% rate, and the other card had 9.99% and no 'rewards'.. Go figure! :rolleyes:

Noticed on the last statement that their 'rate' is variable, and has gone up to 6.90%. Still a good deal with the 'points', but I'll be watching the rate! :)

Archived