Military rate

spcopps

If anyone qualifies for military rate check your military prices now. I just saved us $30.00 on our Grand Suite for upcoming cruise using the ES form and faxing in DD214's. I had to call to get military prices and PPV said to just send in the form and fax the papers and price will be adjusted for us that means an obc (now let's see if they get the form and fax put together LOL).

The good thing about qualifying for the Military discount is that you only have to fax or scan and e-mail in a copy of your DD-214 one time. If you have a good PVP he/she will keep it on file for you to use for next time if you choose. Our PVP always lets us know if the PG or Military will give us the better rate. :)

Is there a web site where I can check the military rates, or do I just have to call my TA?

Did they recently go down?

Thanks!

I usually window shop at thecruisestore DOT com after selecting options in advance setting you can then add military, senior, state and past guest rates.

If anything is available for dates little icons will show for which discount is available.

Archived