Cabin e735 Emerald Princess

ELONGINOTTI

Can any on e give me any info on Cabin E735 on the Emerald Princess. Since it is in the back of the ship, how is thenoise level? Is it bumpy? Thanks.

As much as I love true aft cabins, the Emerald deck would be a bit too low for me. The sound of the wake would be quite loud as compared to the Baja, Aloha or Riviera aft balconies. It is also above Club Fusion, which might or might not be an issue. I go to bed early, so for me it might be an issue. :D I don't mind rough seas. Usually don't get seasick. It might be a bit bumpy compared to mid-ship, but it's a trade off for the aft view. ;-)

Can any on e give me any info on Cabin E735 on the Emerald Princess. Since it is in the back of the ship, how is thenoise level? Is it bumpy? Thanks.

While we have not been on the Emerald Princess, we recently sailed on the Sapphire Princess in E735 and loved it. We did not find it rough or with a great deal of motion but then we also did not have any rough seas. The wake is beautiful to watch and listen to. For us it was not too loud and we sat on the large extended balcony frequently just relaxing, reading, and napping. As for Club Fusion being below and potential for noise, again we did not experience any sounds/noise from the nightclub at all and we tend to retire rather late.

We loved an aft cabin so much we have booked an aft suite on the Crown for a future cruise. Again, great view and very quiet location as there is very little hallway traffic outside these cabins.

Enjoy!

Archived