Not seeing many reviews for Carnival Ecstasy

lkassy

There's been 3 Very good reviews right here on this forum with lots of pics in the last week or so. Very helpful stuff too. We are sailing on Oct 31 on the Ecstasy for our first cruise.

Hello Briarhill, I have seen a few too. It just seems there's more of the others than for the Ecstasy. This is our first cruise too. We leave out on Oct 17th.

We didn't pick our Ship. We were invited to join another group going that was set up by a Travel agent. Not that I would of chosen one over another being a first time cruiser. Was just curios as to why there weren't many post.

My favorite ship so far! I don't do reviews, but would be glad to answer any questions you might have...if I can.

Hello and thanks Nana6. Have you or some other adult you know slept in the bunk bed? Was wondering if it gets too hot or cold up there? I have been chosen to be the one to sleep there lol.

Not seeing many reviews for Carnival Ecstasy. Was wondering if it's just because those that cruise it don't post or what.

Here are 2 and I am looking for the 3rd one that is really good. We hated to see the Ecstasy leave Galveston.

Meyer2 9/3/11 - 9/8/11

Tniffany 8/20 - 8/25

I'll post the name of the other one-I don't remember what her user name is. Have you tried looking at Member Cruises for one? I know they are out there.

Hello and thanks Nana6. Have you or some other adult you know slept in the bunk bed? Was wondering if it gets too hot or cold up there? I have been chosen to be the one to sleep there lol.

As soon as I find the other name, I will post it. I believe she probably had the bunk.

I haven't slept in one, but we had a gson in on a couple years ago. He is about as big as most adults, and he didn't complain about the temp either way. Also said the bed was comfortable.

Archived