Legend, Fascination or Glory with kids for april break?

rdevine10

For April Break 2012- Week Starting April 14

Fascination is a 5 day to Nassau & Half Moon Cay.

Glory & Legend are both western (7 day) with the same ports:

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

Belize

Roatan

My kids will be ages 9 and 6 (girls)

Cost is of course the best of the Fascination. Legend is the most expensive. We will also be visiting my mom in the Daytona Beach area, so Jacksonville (fascination) & Tampa(Legend) are more convienent than Miami (Glory).

I am stumped and dont know what to do :) Our only other cruise was on the Disney Dream (big ship), and we did find the pool are to be VERY crowded! But had a great time.

Advice please!!!!

Been on the Glory (Eastern) and the Legend and like the Legend much more. Haven't been on the Facination, but was on the Imagination, not sure if they are the same type, but the Imagination was a nice ship. Didn't really like the Glory layout, not a fan of the stadium seating around the pool.

Glory & Legend are both western (7 day) with the same ports:

Grand Cayman

Cozumel

Belize

Roatan

My kids will be ages 9 and 6 (girls)

Cost is of course the best of the Fascination. Legend is the most expensive. We will also be visiting my mom in the Daytona Beach area, so Jacksonville (fascination) & Tampa(Legend) are more convienent than Miami (Glory).

I am stumped and dont know what to do :) Our only other cruise was on the Disney Dream (big ship), and we did find the pool are to be VERY crowded! But had a great time.

Advice please!!!!

We left the Legend this past August and had the same itinerary. It was fantastic! My 12yr old had so much fun. We went swimming with stingrays and turtle farm on Grand Cayman, ziplining in Honduras (I think your are too small for that), but theres a great park too, saw ruins in Belize (some culture for the kiddies), and and and. Maybe you should check the excursions for each cruise before you make your final decision? We loved the Legend!

Cost is of course the best of the Fascination. so Jacksonville (fascination) & Tampa(Legend) are more convienent

pool are to be VERY crowded! But had a great time.

I've only been on on CCL, but from what I have read the pools are crowded & small on all the ships - so I'm not basing my choice on that.

You mentioned cost & convenience, so I chose the best price with the most convenient location.

Also I like the idea of kids on HMC - sounds safest...

devine seriously though, we have been on the Glory twice before the drivein movie screen. I liked the Fish and Chips daily for lunch. We also like the itin because I think I enjoy St. Thomas the most. But the legend is a great ship and very interesting stops. I have not been on the Fascination but HMC is on my bucket list. On the other hand I have been to Nassau, I would stay on the ship.

Archived