Pictures of C707 or C709 - Caribbean Princess

newfimom

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I am hoping that one of you have stayed in C707 or C709 on the Caribbean Princess and can tell me about the cabins and maybe have a picture or two of the rooms. Does anyone know if you can open the divider to the balconies? Also, how small is that shower?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,

Fran

Newfimom@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Fellow Cruisers,

I am hoping that one of you have stayed in C707 or C709 on the Caribbean Princess and can tell me about the cabins and maybe have a picture or two of the rooms. Does anyone know if you can open the divider to the balconies? Also, how small is that shower?

Thanks,

Fran

Newfimom@aol.com

Hi Fran...

My wife and I were in C707 on the Caribbean Princess in May, 2004. Here is the room as it looked when we arrived.

29223844.P5080002web.jpg

oops.... boy is my face red. :o (or purple as the smilie shows) I just noticed that someone had already given a link to MY photo on another forum.

In answer to your questions... Yes, you can have your room steward open the divider between the balconies. And a BIG YES... the shower is very small. Any extracurricular activities between consenting adults must take place outside of the shower if you get my drift. ;)

Hello Fellow Cruisers,

Thanks,

Fran

Newfimom@aol.com

Found this for you - any good?

image.php?u=49564&dateline=1102955006gopher's girl user_offline.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_3418853", true);

Cool Cruiser

icon10.gif

I was in C710 on the Caribbean in August. It was a great room. Full big balcony near the aft of the ship but on the Port side I think. Great views of everything!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dawn Princess 04/11/2004 ~ Southern Caribbean

Caribbean Princess 08/14/2004 ~ Eastern Caribbean

Archived