Which Beach in Cozumel??

CTMak

Going on the Ecstasy 4/9. Planning to veg on a beach in cozumel. I read about the beaches a bunch of times, but help.

For a veg, relaxing, sipping a Pina colada-reading a book-splashing-in-the-ocean kind of day, would you guys recommend Paradise Beach? Chanakaab (sp) Park, San Francisco beach? and why. End of the day, probably can't go wrong in any event (duh, beach, warm weather, drinks, etc,) but if you had to pick one, which one?

Thanks

CTMak

I LOVE Paradise Beach!!!! It's the only beach I will go to from here on out in Coz!!! Great for relaxing, having great drinks, great lunch... LOVE it there! PB Tom is the best! I have heard others say it is rocky, but I have never noticed that... I always enter from the beach area directly in front of the bar (duh, LOL!!!) and have never felt a single rock... I think weather has something to do with it as well. You can find a slew of info on the ports of call boards. Good luck and have fun!

Passion Island is also a beautiful beach to relax & waste away for the day but very inconvenient to get to. I too prefer Paradise Beach. Fun, friendly service, good drinks & food and the cleanest restrooms in Mexico. Massages on the beach are to die for. $1 a minute & worth every penny but be sure & schedule early as the book up quick if many ships in port that day. If you go, be sure & say hello to PB Tom. He's our fav & loves CC guests.

Hi. We just got back Sun. from the Conquest. We went to Paradise Beach about 11:00. It was very crowded in front of the bar so we had to go to the left towards the end. It was very rocky there (to the right of the pier). Loved the pineapple drinks and the massage was the best - I saved that for last. It was a great day.

My family and I loved Paradise Beach. If you want a great Pina Colada it is the place to go. I didn't find it rocky at all. We were in front of the hammocks and th picnic tables. No problems getting in and out of the calm water. Food is great too. I would definitely go there again.

I will be trying this place out in Sept. http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

I was in a group that did this guys service in Costa Maya and it was great he has it in Cozumel also so I will be checking andrew out at this beach.

hear its great.

11 from our group of 38 went to Nochi Cocum Beach Break in Cozumel and it was FABULOUS. It is $12 more than PB, but GREAT service, GREAT food, beautiful beaches..swim up bar and jacuzzi. It was a great day and whne we met up with the rest of our group at dinner it seemed the 11 of us had the best time of all. Our beach waiter "Willie" set up 11 loungers on the beach for us. the food was good too and SERVICE was great. check them out.:)

Paradise beach is awesome!! Don't forget, if you go, Tom loves ChefBoyArDee mini raviolis and can't get them there. All the Partae Pirates took him some...he loved it!!

That poor man!

Someone needs to cook him a real Italian pasta dinner!! Chef Boyardee???

Good grief!!! ;)

Archived