inspiration

dutch

I sent my mother on the Inspiration January 8, 2005 as a Christmas gift. She loved it and thought it was a great ship. The pictures that I saw made it look like it was still quite beautiful. Besides having fun on a cruise any cruise can come down to one simple think. It will be what ever you make of it. I think you should have a great time.

We were on her in January 05 and she was in very good shape. She was just in dry dock in October. And the crew was constantly cleaning and paintin while we were on board. They seemed to have a lot of pride in her appearance.

Was on the Inspiration back in January for a five day cruise and it was in very good shape. Crew was very friendly and the food was some of the best we've had on our numerous cruises. We were very happy with the ship!

We sailed on the Inspiration last November. We Felt that the cruise was great. The crew were wonderful, the ship was clean, the food was OK. I have read several reviews that had nothing but negative things to say. I thought that the ship must be going "downhill", then I noticed that the comments came from the same sailing that I was on. This suprised me and my DH. It only proves that you can only enjoy what you choose to. We would sail on her again!

Archived