Formal Nights On Dream - Eastern Carribean

rjnickmom

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but we will be cruising ont he Dream on November 5th. This cruise goes to Nassau the first full day instead of having a day at sea. It is then followed by a day at sea before going to St Thomas and St Maarten. Has anyone sailed this - and if so - can you tell me what the formal days are? We are trying to schedule dinner at the steakhouse. This is our 4th cruise - but we have never had a port before the day at sea - so it throws off what I thought I knew. :)

Thanks in advance!

Here is a link to some fun times posted last year. According to them, you will indeed have Elegant night on Nassau day (Sunday):

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/577536790SsQbCz

Thank you for pointing out that it is now Elegant night instead of formal night now,so as not to confuse people.

Thank you for pointing out that it is now Elegant night instead of formal night now,so as not to confuse people.

Good Lord, I don't know what your deal is with that and why you follow me to threads and bring it up. It's not DRASTICALLY different from the old Formal night. Like I said to you before, I see pretty much the same dress styles I saw when it was Formal night. Relax........

LOL! No, I wasn't confused. I dress in formal wear for Elegant Night, so to me it is the same thing. :)

Glad you werent confused! LOL!

I hope you have a great time on the cruise, by the way. We had a wonderful time on the ship. And cant wait to go back in May!

Happy Cruising :cool:

Glad you werent confused! LOL!

I hope you have a great time on the cruise, by the way. We had a wonderful time on the ship. And cant wait to go back in May!

Happy Cruising :cool:

Thanks! We are very excited. I have heard good and bad about the Dream, but honestly, your vacation is what you make of it, and a week with no cooking, cleaning, working, or running errands is a PERFECT vacation for me!

Hi everyone,

I apologize if this question has been asked and answered, but we will be cruising ont he Dream on November 5th. This cruise goes to Nassau the first full day instead of having a day at sea. It is then followed by a day at sea before going to St Thomas and St Maarten. Has anyone sailed this - and if so - can you tell me what the formal days are? We are trying to schedule dinner at the steakhouse. This is our 4th cruise - but we have never had a port before the day at sea - so it throws off what I thought I knew. :)

Thanks in advance!

So, maybe the first ELEGANT/FORMAL night (same thing, just sounds a little lighter) is on first sea day. Who wants to go on shore, get dirty and say "oh, gotta get back on board, shower etc, so I can dress up? I wouldn't do it.

So, schedule the steakhouse any date other than the first 2 sail time. I read somewhere that if you go 1st night, you get some perks as a reward.

Archived