Question about Funship Dollars and OBC

cdapplez

On the last cruise I attended, I had a problem with using my debit card for my S&S. Not Carnival's fault by any means, my Paypal account was hacked and I had two unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account (which was also account I was using for my S&S). One a few days before embarkation and one while I was on the cruise. And while it was all eventually straightened out, I had a few days with my account overdrawn :confused:

This time, I was planning to put money on my OBC before the cruise. I don't have any credit cards. If I pay into my OBC little by little, will the balance be there when I get the S&S card at embarkation or will I still have to put up cash beforehand so that I can order a funship as soon as I hit the Lido Deck?

Thanks!

How do you pay into your OBC ahead of time?

On there website it says

Our knowledgeable Fun Ship Dollar representatives are available to answer your questions about our products, help you make a selection, and take your credit card order. You can reach our Special Programs and Promotions department by telephone; toll free, at 1-800-906-7603 during the following hours:

Monday - Saturday 8:00am - 8:30pm, Eastern Time

Phone orders are accepted up to one week prior to sailing. Visa, MasterCard, Discover® Network and American Express accepted.

Just make sure you tell them you want to put money on your S&S card. If you tell them Funship Dollars they usually mail them to you and you suppose to mail them back before you cruise.

I just called a few weeks ago for my cruise in October and the OBC was on my account in less then a week. I'm good to go. That first DOD is all paid for :D

Archived