Pandora charms on NCL ships?

Rumncoke

This time hopefully you won't be diverted! :eek: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you finally get to experience my favorite place on earth! ;)

Make sure you get a "Bermuda Longtail" charm while you're there!

Great to see you here Pepper ! We will get to Bermuda this time - not going during hurricane season ;-)

Make sure to find out if they're real Pandora charms or just some (cheap) fakes.

The only real Pandora charms I found during our Med Sea Trip were in Venice and Dubrovnik. Turkey ports only hat fake ones.

Norwegian Jade didn't have Pandora :( But they had the flip flops and the ship and some others (but you had to buy five of them to get the ship for free - you couldn't only buy the ship...).

My braclet and charms are real pandora, not fakes and i got them on the ncl jewel when we cruised to the bananas from NYC. When in the Bahamas we found both pandora and chamila at different stores, they were not cheaper than home, but we bought because they were a better souviner than more t shirts and junk to dust.

My braclet and charms are real pandora, not fakes and i got them on the ncl jewel when we cruised to the bananas from NYC. When in the Bahamas we found both pandora and chamila at different stores, they were not cheaper than home, but we bought because they were a better souviner than more t shirts and junk to dust.

I wanna go to the bananas!

Yeah, I bought an off brand in St Kitts and was sorry ever after. In fact, it is off the bracelet now. I "think" I am getting a new bracelet for the cruise coming up 10/14 so hope to get a few beads if we are not too busy running around. All the Margaritaville's should start selling their brand of charms. :D

Archived