Folding Baskets?

Buckeyefan

We just got back from the Glory and there were 3 of us in the cabin. Personally I wish there had been more drawer space but there were 3 closets with shelves on them. I kept thinking to myself that I wish I had some of those folding baskets (cloth not the heavy plastic ones) so that I could put clothes in them to keep things more organized. Anyone else have this thought or any suggestions for future cruisers?

Kathleen

We had a catagory 4B - IS on main floor (2). Actually we wore almost everything that we took but because they were thrown on the shelves it was kinda hard to keep things unwrinkled (I did take Downy Release with us). But its kinda hard to hang up undies and things like that.

Kathleen

My first questions is: Did you notice the two large drawers under the sofa (twin bed)? Each one is half the length of the bed, or almost 3 feet wide.

As far as advice, we've used both over-the-door shoe holders before (good for more than just shoes) as well as those hanging shelf type things that allow you to break things down into smaller stacks. Additionally, we bring our own laundry sacks, they go into the bottom of the closet. As stuff gets worn, it comes out of the drawers/off the shelves and into the sacks. Everything stays relatively neat that way.

Example, but the one we got was plastic from Target:

B0000CNQYY.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

We didn't have a sofa in our room- just 2 twin beds with nothing under them (we used them to store our luggage) and 2 overhead bunks that could be pulled out of the ceiling. I hadn't thought of the hanging sweater holder but I did bring the door caddy which came in handy for our bathroom needs and brushes and tanning lotions. I also brought the extension cord and duct tape as everyone suggested.

Kathleen

Archived