"Couples" massage

Patrick G

OK I signed my bf and I up for this on the Caribbean Princess:

"Couples Full Body Lotus Massage | 50 Min

You and your favorite person can enjoy a gorgeously relaxing massage in our suite reserved for couples. Our massage therapist will show you sensuous massage techniques that you can practice on each other at home. Then you will both receive an exquisite full body massage."

Has anyone requested and received one of these? Will anyone give us a hassle?

-j

I can only address what we did on a Celebrity cruise. We learned how to massage each other -- on the exercise floor (so we were clothed) -- with a number of straight couples. No hassle whatsoever -- it was actually fun. I like the extension you get -- a massage afterwards. I say go for it. Rob (of Rob and Bill).

My husband and I did this on RCCLs Serenade of the Seas along with another couple. Similar to Rob's experience, it was on the exercise floor with a few straight couples. We were clothed from the waist down and had sheets to cover up. Didn't seem to bother anyone and we had a great time. Now if I could only get him to use some of the techniques we learned in the class, it would totally be worth the money!

Enjoy!

Dave

My partner and I did a couple's massage on a Celebrity ship (Summit maybe?) It was thoroughly enjoyable and we felt very accepted. The masseur was a bit surprised to see two men, but that lasted for 5 seconds; then he was perfectly polite and helpful.

Good morning

You want have any problem i dont think me and my bf sailed the caribbean Princess in Sept and it was a very Gay friendly cruise ship Great FOD get togeathers. we meet other gay couples and we even danced togeather at the deck party and also in the lounge. No problems at all there were lots of gay couples there. I look at it like this we pay our money for a cruise just like the other cruisers so why cant we have a good time Im going too anyway Have a great cruise James

Archived