Non-strenuious Excursion and Manatee Watch

Jasalth

Hello all!

I am hoping some of you that have been to Belize before can assist me. I did have exactly what we were going to do in Belize planned out, but I just got out of the hospital, where I managed to put off back surgery until at least after the cruise since I didn't want to chance it even with 65 days recovery time.

We were planing on doing a Cave Tubing + Zoo thing, but as of now, that just isn't a good idea. Ruins would be out also due to any walking over say.. 15-30 min max. Also longer bus tours really aren't much of an option either with my back and 2 kids :)

Has anyone ever done the Manatee Watch + Bannister Beach Break threw Coral Breeze?

Or can anyone suggest any other non-strenuous things to do in Belize. Happily my newest problems means we don't have to change port activities for any other place just Belize or I would be in a real mess!

Thanks again for any help!

;) I'm recovering from back surgery 10 weeks ago yesterday. 7 hours in OR then 4 days in the hospital. My post-op physical therapy has consisted of "walking and rest", as my physical therapist stated.:D

My wife and I are off to the western Caribbean in early December and, of course, one of our stops is Belize. No cave tubing or zip lines for us, for sure. Therefore, we are off to Caye Caulker via a water taxi to be beach slugs, i.e. beach, lunch, and shop then back to the ship. Nothing strenuous for us.

Have fun!

Archived