Parking Lot Security

DFW Airwolf

I know many people want FREE parking by staying at a hotel for 1 night at the cheapest rate possible. I was wondering in general if Hotel Parking lot security is less, better or what than these dedicated parking lots. I know the dedicated lots have high fences, barbed wire, attendants on duty when they are open etc. I would think most Hotels would make you park in the back so to speak away from the main doors & traffic areas where you vehicle could be better watched over. So any thoughts or discussions related to this would be appreciated.

I know when the Hurricane hit Galveston several years ago. EZ-Cruise was one of the few locations that got saved because they are up on what appears to be a old Warehouse floor. (No building, just the foundation) So now I guess that is a PLUS for them.

We parked at the hotel in Galveston last time to save money, and we didn't have any problem at all. This time we are parking at the parking by the pier. Our hotel offers free parking, but the shuttle doesn't leave til later and we think it will be so much more convenient and less hassle considering there are ten of us going.

Archived