Carnival emboidery file???

TheGrandparents

There's a free digitizing software available for download called Stitch Era Universal, you can google it as there are several sites that offer it. It will let you import any font or design for that matter and turn it into an embroidery file. My computer doesn't seem to agree with this program after multiple attempts, but I have friends who swear by it, especially because it's free...most digitizing software is very pricey. There is a learning curve I've heard, but fonts are supposed to be pretty easy.

Hope this helps, if it's not something you want to attempt, Etsy and SWAKembroidery dot com have many fonts. You might have luck on Etsy with some custom requests too.

Hello

We are not in the embroidery biz, we just have a couple small Pfaff machines for personal use. Most everything we do is fonts or small images.

A lot of what we do is make biker vest patches for our friends.

No digitizing software.

(Naperville area)

We'll be cruising in less than a month and I would like to have something made before then. Small image, 3" or 4". PEC, PES, JEF, SEW, HUS.... most of the popular file formats.

I'll check the free digitizing software later today.

Thanks

I just picked up a machine at a yard sale recently, and am learning how to do embroidery projects too. I can down-load patterns from the www, but I to would like to make my own projects, I'll be checking out the Stitch Era Universal and see how it works. I know for sure I would want to do Carnival's "Whale Tail"

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered a copy of the Stitch Era Universal for me!!!:) Picked-up a machine couple of months ago, and having fun playing with it. It's a Brother machine, and already loaded with several Disney patterns, plus I got the "PED-Basis" where I can down-load files from the www and then embroidery.

I want to do some hats, shirts, etc with Carnival stuff too. Should be fun! I'll keep you all informed.

Matt

Hello

We are not in the embroidery biz, we just have a couple small Pfaff machines for personal use. Most everything we do is fonts or small images.

A lot of what we do is make biker vest patches for our friends.

No digitizing software.

(Naperville area)

We'll be cruising in less than a month and I would like to have something made before then. Small image, 3" or 4". PEC, PES, JEF, SEW, HUS.... most of the popular file formats.

I'll check the free digitizing software later today.

Thanks

We are originally from Plainfield Il...just south of you :D. We moved after that E5 tornado to Ms. We will be on the nov 10 elation cruise ourselves

• 2 weeks later...
If your not in a huge rush I will digitize it for u no charge.

Jimmy, Does your offer still stand? I received my Stitch Era Universal couple of days ago, and my current computer doesn't have enough of anything, ie, memory, CPU, speed, etc to run it, may have to start looking for a big/better 'puter. Until then, I would love to have Carnival's Whale Tail to embroider, I have a Brothers machine, .PES format,

4" X 4"

This will be used ONLY for personal use! We Love CARNIVAL and want to show it. Let me know.

Thanks!!!

Matt

I would sooooooooo love to have Carnival-related designs for personal use! I have a small personal machine (Brother 750D) and like to use it to make t-shirts for my kids - if anyone digitizes Carnival stuff for 4x4 or 5.7 in .PES format, please let me know!

AQW, I too have the Brothers SE270D, is that yours also? Mines pre-loaded with Disney stuff?

As you seen from my previous post, I order/got a embrod, program, but my computer is too old and small. I'm in Ohio, where are you. If close enough, maybe we can share the program and patterns.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Where in CA? I/we were stationed in LA for a couple of years, Army recruiting duty, lived in San Pedro, at Ft. MacAuthur. Could sit in our living room and watch cruise ships come and go, lived less than a mile from the terminal.

Still hoping/looking for Carnival .pes files, and/or trying to find an affordable digitizing program.

Matt

• 1 month later...

Merry Christmas!!!

Got mine early!! New Laptop:)

Got the ERA Stitch Universal loaded, Carnival's tail-fin loaded into the program, now trying to figure out the next step, rest of it. May take awhile, with the holidays upon us, family, etc., But I plan to have it done before the next cruise (Apr 29, 2012).

I'll keep you informed.

Matt

P.S., When I get it, hopefully I will be able to e-mail you the file too.

We are originally from Plainfield Il...just south of you :D. We moved after that E5 tornado to Ms. We will be on the nov 10 elation cruise ourselves
WOW a bunch of DP's from the Chicagoland area. I grew up in Chicago and raised my family in the New Lenox, Mokena area. I remember well that 1990 tornado (one of numerous to hit Plainfield and Lemont) several friends and a cousin lost homes. I worked at Uno Ven at that time and volunteered during the first week after it hit... Enjoy your Elation cruise. Sailed her twice and had a great time.

• 1 month later...

I'd love 1 too...I found a ship that I thought about modifying...but if I could just get the tail even, then I could add it to the ship...I don't have a program to completely make my own file from a Jpeg, but I do have some that will let me build already made files together....is there any1 that could help me out? I want to do shirts for my boys

Haven't had much time lately to sit down at the computer and work with the program to convert picture to embroidery file. I need to make myself to it, only 80 days till our next Carnival cruise on the PRIDE!!!!!

I'll keep you all in mind when I figure it out.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
Jimmy, Does your offer still stand? I received my Stitch Era Universal couple of days ago, and my current computer doesn't have enough of anything, ie, memory, CPU, speed, etc to run it, may have to start looking for a big/better 'puter. Until then, I would love to have Carnival's Whale Tail to embroider, I have a Brothers machine, .PES format,

4" X 4"

This will be used ONLY for personal use! We Love CARNIVAL and want to show it. Let me know.

Thanks!!!

Matt

do you still need the file? i've been playing with my name brother se-400 all day and made the whale tail

do you still need the file? i've been playing with my name brother se-400 all day and made the whale tail

Yes!!! Please!!! I would love it!!!! Here's my E-mail:

Mvanscoy1 at woh . rr . com

I'll e-mail your hotmail address too!

Thank You!!! Have you tried to embroider it yet? How does it look???

Mattt